It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graphene Oxide: The actual contents inside Pfizer vials exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

This is not certain yet, but if it turns out to be true and accurate there will be hell to pay.

Medical researchers in Spain have examined vaccine samples under electron microscopy, and the preliminary results are astounding.
edit on 7-7-2021 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I know a lot of the 'vaccinated' are having adverse effects but if this was true wouldn't they almost ALL be dropping like flies, and already?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It is possible that they may have put some in there.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.clinicalomics.com...

If they consider it an inert ingredient because it was classified for use that way, they can steer it's formation in the vaccine. They list active ingredients in medicines, often the patented inert ingredients are not listed, this is common in medicine.

Whether the stated severe side effects are of concern or real, I do not know. And I could not find any scientific evidence yet stating it is...but often that kind of search requires specific wording and I can't figure out how to word it to find scientific studies to verify toxicity.
edit on 7-7-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I very much agree with your question. I certainly don't know the answer.

I recall that several months ago there was controversy about graphene strands in some of the masks available on the market, but I had not heard this preliminary finding from Spain.

Different individuals react differently to different drugs. It's always been that way. Certain individuals can tolerate more or less of certain toxins.

I don't know the answers, and am curious as to how this information develops.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks much for that information. In light of that, the findings by the Spanish researchers appears to be more plausible.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks much for that information. In light of that, the findings by the Spanish researchers appears to be more plausible.

I did an edit in my last post, looking for verification of toxicity is kind of hard because I do not know how to word it correctly. I couldn't even find the spanish research article they talk about.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Spanish medical team put Pfizer "vaccine" under an electron microscope.
Side-by-side is pretty convincing:

marie-claire-tellier.over-blog.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
google
CRISPR Treatment Is Injected Directly Into a Patient's Body — a First for Gene Editing.Dec 3, 2020

(A) Cas9 can be delivered in the forms of DNA, mRNA, or protein. The protein format enables the immediate action of Cas9 when it is in the nucleus. The transduction of extracellular vesicles releases pre-loaded Cas9 RNPs into cells for efficient gene editing.May 30, 2020

Now, NIH-supported researchers have developed an alternative CRISPR delivery system: nanocapsules. Not only do these tiny, synthetic capsules appear to pose a lower risk of side effects, they can be precisely customized to deliver their gene-editing payloads to many different types of cells or tissues in the body, which can be extremely tough to do with a virus. Another advantage of these gene-editing nanocapsules is that they can be freeze-dried into a powder that’s easier than viral systems to transport, store, and administer at different doses.

At just 25 nanometers in diameter, each nanocapsule still has room to carry cargo. That cargo includes a single CRISPR/Cas9 scissor-like enzyme for snipping DNA and a guide RNA that directs it to the right spot in the genome for editing.

Based on their initial results, the researchers anticipate that their delivery system could reach most cells and tissues for virtually any gene-editing application. In fact, they are now exploring the potential of their nanocapsules for editing genes within brain tissue.

directorsblog.nih.gov...

A biodegradable nanocapsule delivers a Cas9 ribonucleoprotein complex for in vivo genome editing

To improve the efficacy of the delivery nanomaterials capable of responding to magnetic fields are used. This approach is known as magnetofection and relies on using magnetic fields to guide the delivery of the nanovehicles [11]–[14]. Using magnetic nanomaterials has attracted significant attention for applications in biomedicine due to their ease of handling, their ability to transport various types of biomolecules, and the possibility of controlling their fate to specific tissues and organs[15]–[17]. Consequently, the chances for side effects can be significantly reduced [18], [19].

www.aiche.org... gnetite-vehicles-synthesis

edit on 7-7-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I am somewhat antivax, but this article reads like a pile of made up bullsh!t.

Do you guys really work for the Left and are trying to make conservatives look like idiots?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

That whole article reads like the fevered dream of an antivaxer.

Note the disclaimer in the article, "Several of the statements pertaining to the dangers of the vaccine by Dr. Jane Ruby in this report cannot at this stage be corroborated"

Her statement later on reads like over the top, hyperbole.

“That’s right. Stew, there’s no other reason for this to be in there except to murder people… If the rest of the companies that are pushing these jabs, all four of the companies in the US are filled with 99% of this toxic industrial chemical, I don’t know what to say to you but everybody better shut everything down right now. This is really dangerous.”

edit on 7-7-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Delivery of CRISPR/Cas9 Gene-Editing Systems By Cell-Penetrating Magnetite Vehicles: Synthesis, Characterization and in Vitro Testing

www.aiche.org... gnetite-vehicles-synthesis

The title says it all

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I just had a quick look to see if graphene oxide is used commonly in drug/vaccine manufacture-it doesn't seem to be yet,but its being talked about to use as a drug delivery system:
www.sciencedirect.com...
And here it is mentioned in possible future anticancer drugs and implants-Its a wonder substanbe to use for implants as the body does not attack it if I understand correctly(high biocompatability).
nanografi.com...

Seems like its being looked at for future medical stuff-but the doctor in the global research vid is convinced its toxic.
Im not seeing how the vaccine makers would try to hide this as an ingredient though?
Its strange.
Also,the doctor claims the graphene oxide makes up 99% of the vaccine?
That seems high..

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25969618]Salander[/post

Interesting, but without an actual medical abstract by the Dr's involved ?? Q&A's just don't cut it as hard science without all the rest of the info usually included in a verifiable paper, vetted or not, Peer reviewed or not, for us to dig into.

Stating the Graphine content people who got jabbed months ago would certainly be taking up the space on Ventilators that the Covid patients just got off.

So interesting, but not panic time yet.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh Oh. Been reading multiple articles about Graphene nanoparticles in vaccines...so far mostly nasal. It is considered an adjuvant, not a medication. I am thinking it is possible that they did use the antiviral properties of graphene to make this vaccine...maybe that is part of the mRNA technology that stimulates the creation of spike proteins and boosts the effectiveness.

But still I have found very little to verify the danger of the Graphenes, because most are used in nasal sprays in testing.

Far from done with verifying the concerns in the OP to see if they have some basis to be concerned about. The presence of the graphene in the shot would explain some possible side effects though, it can cause problems with the blood but again, I have not read much about what quantities start to cause problems...no full research on toxicity.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca...

This is not certain yet, but if it turns out to be true and accurate there will be hell to pay.

Medical researchers in Spain have examined vaccine samples under electron microscopy, and the preliminary results are astounding.

Just to put things in perspective, the Spanish researchers measured a total of approximately 0.75 micrograms of Graphene Oxide in one vaccine shot.

The 2016 paper that was referenced on “Toxicity of graphene-family nanoparticles: a general review of the origins and mechanisms” reported on the toxicity of Graphene Oxide at MINIMUM levels of ≈ 1 milligram per kg of body weight. For a 100 kg human, that would be more than 100,000 times the dose one would get from a vaccine injection.

particleandfibretoxicology.biomedcentral.com...

To relate this to an experience that might be more common: if I drink a couple of Margaritas some evening I will experience some short term effects (and maybe even kill a few brains cells), but by the next day I will be fine. If I try to drink 100,000 Margaritas, I would die before getting to 25, I imagine.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there is an OSHA document somewhere that sets a standard for the maximum amount of Graphene Oxide exposure. It’s done for most other toxic substances.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So if it's true it's only going to cause an issue if you have 100,000 covid jabs?

Given that's 99,998 more than is needed at present we should be safe.

Could you even get 100,000 doses into an average sized human?

EDIT. If my maths is correct then it's 50 litres of vaccene so I would say that's going to cause you some health issues.

originally posted by: 1947boomer

www.globalresearch.ca...

Just to put things in perspective, the Spanish researchers measured a total of approximately 0.75 micrograms of Graphene Oxide in one vaccine shot.

The 2016 paper that was referenced on “Toxicity of graphene-family nanoparticles: a general review of the origins and mechanisms” reported on the toxicity of Graphene Oxide at MINIMUM levels of ≈ 1 milligram per kg of body weight. For a 100 kg human, that would be more than 100,000 times the dose one would get from a vaccine injection.

particleandfibretoxicology.biomedcentral.com...

To relate this to an experience that might be more common: if I drink a couple of Margaritas some evening I will experience some short term effects (and maybe even kill a few brains cells), but by the next day I will be fine. If I try to drink 100,000 Margaritas, I would die before getting to 25, I imagine.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there is an OSHA document somewhere that sets a standard for the maximum amount of Graphene Oxide exposure. It’s done for most other toxic substances.

edit on 7/7/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Many members, including myself, have said to stay away from the “vaccine” for a virus that has less than a 1% death rate.
None of them or myself are doctors, but it is sound advice.
I’ll continue to take my chances without the “vaccine’

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
How can it be sound advice if your not a doctor though?

I'd take your advice on something you have credentials for but you can't expect people to choose random bloke on conspiracy site over medical professionals really can you?

originally posted by: RazorV66
Many members, including myself, have said to stay away from the “vaccine” for a virus that has less than a 1% death rate.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
How can it be sound advice if your not a doctor though?

I'd take your advice on something you have credentials for but you can't expect people to choose random bloke on conspiracy site over medical professionals really can you?

originally posted by: RazorV66

Same advice given for the creator of the (vaccine)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Because people think their opinions are facts.

It's hard to believe but a great many people can not tell the difference.

a reply to: nonspecific

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join