It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graphene Oxide: The actual contents inside Pfizer vials exposed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Did Dr Malone invent Mnra vaccenes or not?

Did you read what I wrote?

Here it is again.

Jim Malone, a scientist, created the MRNA/DNA gene therapy.

Not the MRNA vaccines. And there is no such thing as Mnra vaccenes. Sorry, had to say it.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My close friend and mentor died a few weeks after receiving the injection. I feel horrible for not speaking to him about it before he did that. Ive known him 40 years. I had to tell his son that he got the jab right before he died. He didnt know. My buddies wife was ultra liberal, and I have a hunch she ragged on him until he got it

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
On his own website it says he is the inventor of mRNA vacenes?

Everyone else seems to think that although his work provided the groundwork and was very important to the eventual development of mRNA vaccenes.

So who is right?

Is this the media lying about him as you say?

EDIT. His name is not Jim by the way

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Did Dr Malone invent Mnra vaccenes or not?

Did you read what I wrote?

Here it is again.

Jim Malone, a scientist, created the MRNA/DNA gene therapy.

Not the MRNA vaccines. And there is no such thing as Mnra vaccenes. Sorry, had to say it.

edit on 8/7/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It's great you took the time to break up my opinion and address it in sections.

It is called an in-line reply - the best and easiest way to reply while keeping everything in context. You know exactly what each part of my reply is in response to.

You have however just replied with what is essentially your own opinion and are assuming that you have countered my opinion with fact.

It is called discourse. You must be new here.

I'd suggest that if you want to feel victorious you should now back up all of your opinions with some nice links to all the evidence that shows you are correct.

After you...

I would say that as you are the one questioning the common narrative the onus to provide proof is on you to do so.

Sorry. The one making the claim bears the burden of proof.

That said, it is a plain and simple fact that these jabs are not approved, they only have EUA.

It is also a fact that they do not have any long term safety trials backing them, like every other jab has had to have in the past.

It is also a fact that these jabs are the very first of this new mRNA tech used en masse.

Now, do you have any serious questions to pose? Or do you just wanna yap?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I can yap all night mate I'm off work for a few days.

Let's talk about how masks are dangerous as you said earlier.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

It's great you took the time to break up my opinion and address it in sections.

It is called an in-line reply - the best and easiest way to reply while keeping everything in context. You know exactly what each part of my reply is in response to.

You have however just replied with what is essentially your own opinion and are assuming that you have countered my opinion with fact.

It is called discourse. You must be new here.

I'd suggest that if you want to feel victorious you should now back up all of your opinions with some nice links to all the evidence that shows you are correct.

After you...

I would say that as you are the one questioning the common narrative the onus to provide proof is on you to do so.

Sorry. The one making the claim bears the burden of proof.

That said, it is a plain and simple fact that these jabs are not approved, they only have EUA.

It is also a fact that they do not have any long term safety trials backing them, like every other jab has had to have in the past.

It is also a fact that these jabs are the very first of this new mRNA tech used en masse.

Now, do you have any serious questions to pose? Or do you just wanna yap?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Sure...

1. They cause a slow build-up of CO2 levels in your blood, and

2. They are quite literally petri dishes full of all kinds of nast bugs that you really don't want to be inhaling in concentrated form into your lungs.

Next?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Interesting.

Links to the info on this please. I wear a mask all day at work and have had no issues so far but I'd like to take a look so if it's true I can change my opinion on it.

Sure...

1. They cause a slow build-up of CO2 levels in your blood, and

2. They are quite literally petri dishes full of all kinds of nast bugs that you really don't want to be inhaling in concentrated form into your lungs.

Next?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

merely invented the tech

Your joking right?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That does seem to be downplaying his input somewhat.

From what I have gathered what he discovered was the method that eventually led to others developing mRNA vacenes not as he claims that he actually invented mRNA vaccenes.

His work was certainly an integral and important steppingtonenif I understand correctly.

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

merely invented the tech

Your joking right?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

merely invented the tech

Your joking right?

Ever heard of the word facetious?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

From what I have gathered what he discovered was the method that eventually led to others developing mRNA vacenes not as he claims that he actually invented mRNA vaccenes.

And yet you still haven't proven that he claims to have invented these vaccines.

I have seen a lot of references to his having claimed to have invented the underlying tech, NOT these jabs.

Again, maybe you're right and he did - but all it is now is an unsubstantiated claim made by you.

Personally, I think you're just regurgitating what someone else said with the goal of delegitimizing him.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Interesting.

Links to the info on this please. I wear a mask all day at work and have had no issues so far but I'd like to take a look so if it's true I can change my opinion on it.

Well, I won't hold my breath, but...

JAMA Mask Study

Dangerous Pathogens In Masks

Of course, if you look, you'll find all kinds of garbage links to talking heads trying to discredit these facts, but... if you actually use your noggin for something other than feeding at the pewblic teleprompter trough, maybe you'll come around...

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Both those links are from the same Christian conservative news channel group.

It would look better for you if you also included some from a different source.

Interesting.

JAMA Mask Study

Of course, if you look, you'll find all kinds of garbage links to talking heads trying to discredit these facts, but... if you actually use your noggin for something other than feeding at the pewblic teleprompter trough, maybe you'll come around...

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Interesting.

JAMA Mask Study

Indeed. Use your noggin. Please.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Robert. BFD

You will know when you know. Tracks are out. up ahead

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Both those links are from the same Christian conservative news channel group.

It would look better for you if you also included some from a different source.

Interesting.

JAMA Mask Study

From where? The internet is being scrubbed. Thousands and thousands of injured and dead, directly from the Injections. Start researching therapy, if you are wise. There is a substance that helps with prion disease of the brain.

Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD), also known as subacute spongiform encephalopathy or neurocognitive disorder due to prion disease, is an invariably fatal degenerative brain disorder.[4][1] Early symptoms include memory problems, behavioral changes, poor coordination, and visual disturbances.[4] Later symptoms include dementia, involuntary movements, blindness, weakness, and coma.[4] About 70% of people die within a year of diagnosis.[4] The name Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease was introduced by Walther Spielmeyer in 1922, after the German neurologists Hans Gerhard Creutzfeldt and Alfons Maria Jakob.[5]

CJD is caused by a protein known as a prion.[6] Infectious prions are misfolded proteins that can cause normally folded proteins to become misfolded.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

"the in-depth study of toxicity mechanisms is urgently needed".....but if they do than they will never get to use the chemistry in medicine....those are the rules the FDA follows which allow the Pharma companies to make medicines without being sued if something goes amuck. The pharmaceutical researchers can only test for what they are told to test for....no evidence of harm makes them not liable for withholding evidence. They are not liable unless they knowingly sell a product that hurts people unless the benefit far exceeds the side effects and then they have to state the side effects and the approximate numbers it will effect on the literature. Remember, less than two percent of people having one of twenty different side effects means that up to twenty percent of people will experience one of those side effects. Usually the actual amount would be the average of ten percent....but people are tricked into believing it is two percent because they do not understand how the pharma companies word things.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
+a reply to: Salander

Here's a follow-up video that goes into the possible implications of Graphene Oxide and the role it may have played in the pandemic. Looks like it could explain some things.

I found his opinions insightful and the ideas good food for thought. It still very early, hopefully, GO use was limited, if at all. After watching this I want to investigate N-acetylcysteine and glutathione levels' role in the immune system. Idk, the info could come in handy on a rainy day.

Our community has smarter people then me, please check it out sometime.

It's in spanish with english subtitles. I don't usually do videos, but found this one worthwhile:
www.bitchute.com...

edit on 8-7-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacing and clarity

edit on 8-7-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammar

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

merely invented the tech

Your joking right?

Ever heard of the word facetious?

People who have tedious faces?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

yeah short version
Dr. Charles Hoffe: Majority Of Tested Patients Have New Onset Clotting After Vaccine
July 7th, 2021
odysee.com...@TimTruth:b/Hoffemajorityclotting-1:1

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join