It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fricking woke idiots...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wifes friend I just told to go pound sand tried to equate the tulsa race riots with Jan 6th because in her twisted warped world white people were solely responsible and will not be punished.

I tried to point out comparing a massacre to a riot is reprehensible and cheapens what the survivors in tulsa went through, and she said they were both perpetrated by... I almost snapped a filling grinding my teeth, I tried to point out again the two were nothing alike and she goes but who did it.

I then just said you are a racist and I want nothing to do with you going forward, didnt bother to point out multiple ethnic groups went into the capital and on top of that they are being charged... of course her Fracked up little mind is just thinking orange man not dead orange man at fault.

I cannot fathom the level of misinformation needed to believe there is anything similar between the two, or maybe she always had the IQ of a potato..

I hate seeing people that always seemed fairly level headed being turned into rotten turnips, shes not the only one but she certainly the deepest into the woke koolaid.

+8 more 
posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Why does your wife have such stupid friends? 😰

+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

My wife is a much nicer person than me, and tries way harder to let people be themselves even if they are removing any doubt.

My fuse when it comes to things like this is about a millimeter long, I think my next step is remove everything off social media and just keep messenger to talk with my nieces I am more convinced than ever that social media will destroy western civilization more completely than WW3 could.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Reads like active mind vs passive mind.

You're probably a person that want's to understand and learn stuff. Come to conclusions and reflect on yourself... ATS is full of you's and me's.

It's easy to forget then that many are so distracted with life that they don't do the above or do not have interest. For them what the media tells them is unquestionable. Everyone lives in their small little world.

Understand your rage, there's not a lot you can change about it though.

+3 more 
posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

In my past dealings with people like this, I am going to bet that she is as white as a lily.

As a Native American, I simply point out to people like this that if white people are the problem then only white people can solve it.

So give me all the money out of your purse/wallet, get in your car and drive as fast as you can into an oncoming semi.

Be the change you wish for.

They never seem to like my answer.

No personal accountability these days, it seems.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Where I come from, two adults can disagree without getting into a scrap. It's called being neighborly and respecting alternative points of view.

+3 more 
posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Where I come from, two adults can disagree without getting into a scrap. It's called being neighborly and respecting alternative points of view.

Alternative points of view are all well and good.

Alternative points of view that are distinctly racist?

Why would I respect that?

Just.... no.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Just.... no.

Okay, fair enough. No need to get hostile or violent. ...is what I would say if this were a dialogue between myself and the neighbors.

See how easy it is to avoid making a dramatic scene over politics?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yup Lilly white, her husband is white, she is drunk on virtue signaling and believing random social media memes.

Maybe I should have been better than my reaction but this idiotic comparison absolutely triggered me.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I unfortunately let myself snap, usually try to resist, but just got through a frustrating drive back from my dads with the wife insisting on regular stops so the 2 year got woke up and I had about 2 hours of him being cranky... so I gave in and snapped.

I have read up on the Tulsa massacre and the Rosewood massacre in florida, I am familiar with the trail of tears and the horrors that happened there, I love history and I dont hide from the bad side of the United states.

Having an understanding of what happened and seeing people cheapen the pain and suffering so some ignorant snot can score virtue points was more than I could handle and sunk to a level I am not proud of, even if I stand by telling her to piss off for good, even though I should have done so in a more civilized manner.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

You're probably a person that want's to understand and learn stuff. Come to conclusions and reflect on yourself... ATS is full of you's and me's.

And there's still a few designated "people like you" that haven't bailed,.... yet.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I live in Oregon, I feel your pain and frustration.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It's the MSM that steers the ship 😃

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Is the the " I hate white people " thread

Looks like it so far........

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's the MSM that steers the ship 😃

Iceberg ahead.........full speed!

To Irishaf
While I'm all in favour of civility and politeness while out in public, those who like to lecture can do so to the empty space I leave available where they're talking.
edit on 3152021 by Tulpa because: Clarification

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
You think you're clever, right?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Wife's friend sounds brainwashed

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: olaru12
You think you're clever, right?

Not since the accident....

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Ask her very earnestly which is greater in number.......

A) People who her new ideals have "saved".

B) Friends her new ideals have caused to stop calling.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Just.... no.

Okay, fair enough. No need to get hostile or violent. ...is what I would say if this were a dialogue between myself and the neighbors.

See how easy it is to avoid making a dramatic scene over politics?

I'm sorry... did you just miss the last 5 years of American politics and the rise of the Woke culture?

At this point "making a dramatic scene over politics" is just a natural response to the left's dramatic scenes.

Progressives are by nature hypocrites.

And they are not ashamed of it... on the contrary, they are proud of it.

It allows them to do things in a polite society that they could not otherwise do.

A polite society is the only thing that keeps their ideology alive.

So no.

What needs to happen is that they need to be mocked, they need to be shamed, they need to be reminded at every turn that their ideology is stupid and damaging to the country as a whole and just plain wrong.

Which is beginning to happen.

And needs to continue.

It is your right to have an opinion.

It is not your right to push your opinion on me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join