It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fricking woke idiots...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Irishhaf

Where I come from, two adults can disagree without getting into a scrap. It's called being neighborly and respecting alternative points of view.

You went from posting from ignorance to defending it.
No one disrespects me in my home.
Especially racists .
No one.
edit on 5/31/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I remember when we could disagree with friends and family about politics and still be tight. That was like 2 or 3 years ago. I want to go back to that.

Actually, I want to go back to a few years before that when we didn't even talk about who we voted for.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Your wife's friend is obviously a product of MSM and the Twitters.

But she's not alone. Apparently the (((Insurrection))) on January 6th is worse than September 11th.

See what rayciss maff does?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Well, we had 8 years of calm polite political discussions in America because if you complained about Obama YOU WERE RACIST.

Then came Orange Man to break the code of silence.

Now, well, nevermind, I'd like to go at least an hour without typing the word "9edo9hile", wouldn't want the watchers to get the wrong idea.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I just can not engage with liberals. All they see is their warped version of reality. No amounts of facts can dissuade them. I find it much easier to Avoid them entirely or not even engage in so much as a "Hello".

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: LordAhriman

Well, we had 8 years of calm polite political discussions in America because if you complained about Obama YOU WERE RACIST.

Then came Orange Man to break the code of silence.

WOoohoo and out came the rascists, again!

Is that a good thing?

And, yes, there was a METRIC F§"KTON of critics on Obama, and a lot of rascist ones, too. But that even intensified with Diaper-Donnie, because he was such a good person who told you to tell your mind nevermind who might get offended by it. What a not-nice person he is.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Nobody has the right not to be offended

Nobody has to alter their speech nor hold their tongue in order to avoid offending someone

“I’m offended” should ALWAYS be answered with

“Who gives a sh#t?”

joe biDen is a pedophile
edit on 1 6 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

He spoke like most Americans speak. The only ones bothered by his wordz were the thin skinned sjw types. What do they contribute to society, besides gathering in public, being a nuisance, being destructive...it's OK to have a different political view, I don't care for either side, but to shed tears and cry on live TV--talking heads included--and bitch moan and groan for four years then the day Cotton-eyed Joe is named President, all the crybabies say "Now it's time to accept the election results and move forward in unity"... If it wasn't reality, it would be funny.

And if the left is confident Joek Biden won, why the resistance against the audits...because the truth is a bitter pill.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

That's sound advice.

But I can't bite my tongue.

But it's really sound advice.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Where I come from, two adults can disagree without getting into a scrap. It's called being neighborly and respecting alternative points of view.

Even if those differing points of view are between a liberty loving pro Constitution American and a raving lunatic racist/marxist moron?

Nope. There are lines.

(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

aye deleting social media is the best move you can make , also turn off the mainstream media , if you dont already , easy living

edit on 1-6-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Would the Qanon cultist be considered "Fricking woke idiots..."

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Would the Qanon cultist be considered "Fricking woke idiots..."

Would the guy deflecting to Q instead of engaging the topic be considered a "Fricking woke idiot?"

I believe he would.
edit on 6 1 2021 by underpass61 because: added

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You're the one obsessed by Q, from observation, you're the one constant bringing this up in non related threads whenever you notice that your opinion isn't supported by most of the posters.

But then of course it's an echo chamber blablabla. So why are you here if most of the things you bring into ATS is the above # and negative attitude all the time?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

You're the one obsessed by Q, from observation, you're the one constant bringing this up in non related threads whenever you notice that your opinion isn't supported by most of the posters.

But then of course it's an echo chamber blablabla. So why are you here if most of the things you bring into ATS is the above # and negative attitude all the time?

Exactly the response I would expect from a Qcultist; Ignore the question and deflect with insults. I don't care if my opinions aren't supported by most of the posters; it's not a popularity contest for me.

edit on 1-6-2021 by olaru12 because: check it brenda

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

You went from posting from ignorance to defending it.
No one disrespects me in my home.
Especially racists .
No one.

Disagreement = disrespect. Freedom of thought is welcomed, discussing it out loud is not. I believe that's called censorship which is apparently construed as virtue as long as it's on your personal property but not on social media or TV? The double standards on this forum are fascinating.

For the record, I can appreciate the difference between actual racism and a thought exercise. For instance, debating the ethnic influences in domestic terrorism and one neighbor calling another neighbors kid the N word. One is racist and the other is just political debate.
edit on 1-6-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Exactly the response I would expect from a Qcultist; Ignore the question and deflect with insults. I don't care if my opinions aren't supported by most of the posters; it's not a popularity contest for me.

Quoted before you edit around more.

Listen I don't even know a lot about "Q", all I know is it's some person or group that churns out cryptic stuff others think they have deciphered into clues.

And it's not about a popularity contest, no. But what you do is the equivalent of joining a real life discussion and as soon as you discover your opinion is not accepted or no one want's to discuss, you find someone to accuse being a "q-tard" or something.

Why do you do this? Why do you expect a "Qcultist" behind a lot of us that disagree with you?

Ignore the question and deflect with insults.

That's exact what you started.

Bravo for playing the I-accuse-you-of-what-I-do game full time.
edit on 1.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Disagreement = disrespect.

And that's where the ugly head of ignorancxe is raised again.
Disagreement does not equal disrespect .
Give up .
You are a goin bassackwards.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

A quick lookup on a few search engines turned out you beat me by a average factor of 6 when it comes to the usage of "Q".

While you seem to bitch all the time about them, I am rather oblivious to what is happening around me with this Q thing.

What even defines a "qcultist", please educate me. What traits do I show that makes me a "qcultist". I will wait but be aware that I will smash that ball out of the stadium the next time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join