It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fricking woke idiots...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: TzarChasm

Disagreement = disrespect.

And that's where the ugly head of ignorancxe is raised again.
Disagreement does not equal disrespect .
Give up .
You are a goin bassackwards.

What you described is disagreement. What I described is disrespect. OP wife's friend didn't call him any names or insult his culture with ignorant stereotypes. My neighbor did and that's why I felt compelled to draw a line.

I would not have drawn a line with the wife's friend just because she had a different perspective on which ethnic group was most accountable for violent protests and how to punish them.

edit on 1-6-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
How is this apologist low-IQ tripe on the front page? I remember when ATS had intelligent people posting.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Wifes friend I just told to go pound sand tried to equate the tulsa race riots with Jan 6th because in her twisted warped world white people were solely responsible and will not be punished.

I tried to point out comparing a massacre to a riot is reprehensible and cheapens what the survivors in tulsa went through, and she said they were both perpetrated by... I almost snapped a filling grinding my teeth, I tried to point out again the two were nothing alike and she goes but who did it.

I then just said you are a racist and I want nothing to do with you going forward, didnt bother to point out multiple ethnic groups went into the capital and on top of that they are being charged... of course her Fracked up little mind is just thinking orange man not dead orange man at fault.

I cannot fathom the level of misinformation needed to believe there is anything similar between the two, or maybe she always had the IQ of a potato..

I hate seeing people that always seemed fairly level headed being turned into rotten turnips, shes not the only one but she certainly the deepest into the woke koolaid.

Woah.

Most people have a spat with their wife's friend, curse a bit and move on.

Maybe you should find a safe space to recover. I'll bring a doll and you can point to show me where it hurts.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Not exactly the same thing but if one of my 2A friends, or right wing friends tried to compare their "suffering" with the gun control attempts to say trail of tears, or wounded knee, I would probably lose my snit in the same way.

People trying to compare modern problems to atrocities of the pass really piss me off unless there is some sort of actual correlation, like the uhgurs in china to the holocaust (my spelling sucks).

Though rather than call them woke idiots it would probably be a long look followed by did your mother have any kids that lived... are you actually brain damaged, or my favorite from basic training... run over to that tree an apologize for wasting the oxygen it works so hard to make for you.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

A quick lookup on a few search engines turned out you beat me by a average factor of 6 when it comes to the usage of "Q".

While you seem to bitch all the time about them, I am rather oblivious to what is happening around me with this Q thing.

What even defines a "qcultist", please educate me. What traits do I show that makes me a "qcultist". I will wait but be aware that I will smash that ball out of the stadium the next time.

For what it's worth, Duck? I think he expects everyone he interacts with on here to be American like him. It's an American failing there, I admit even I've thought that myopically. We ARE self-centered enough as a culture to forget almost 7.5 billion non-Americans also exist.

However, that's also probably just part of it. As an American myself, I know roughly squat about the Q stuff, other than the threads on here are Geek Club level dorky and make no sense. So he'd equally incorrectly assume I know as much as he does, when I know about as much as you, Duck, do.

OR.

He thinks if it's popular in the US, the rest of the planet MUST be gaga over it, too.
Yeah, we know that's not really how it works in practice, but some people assume that.

Basically, he's making a bunch of wrong assumptions one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

A quick lookup on a few search engines turned out you beat me by a average factor of 6 when it comes to the usage of "Q".

While you seem to bitch all the time about them, I am rather oblivious to what is happening around me with this Q thing.

What even defines a "qcultist", please educate me. What traits do I show that makes me a "qcultist". I will wait but be aware that I will smash that ball out of the stadium the next time.

This is what your syntax and rhetoric reminds me of, that these people exemplify. Not conservative but far right extremism shown on Jan6, Full of selfish hatred because trump lost.

religionnews.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 1-6-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf
Reads like active mind vs passive mind.

You're probably a person that want's to understand and learn stuff. Come to conclusions and reflect on yourself... ATS is full of you's and me's.

I recently saw in a news article that the Average IQ across the world sits at 98.

That means that, generally speaking, 1 out of 2 people you encounter daily is below that number. I mean, Forrest Gump was at 75. 'Nuff said.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Your friend's wife was just trying to point out the barbaric, stupid, violent, and sick behavior of whites. Although Jan. 6th does not compare to Tulsa.

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Wifes friend I just told to go pound sand tried to equate the tulsa race riots with Jan 6th because in her twisted warped world white people were solely responsible and will not be punished.

I tried to point out comparing a massacre to a riot is reprehensible and cheapens what the survivors in tulsa went through, and she said they were both perpetrated by... I almost snapped a filling grinding my teeth, I tried to point out again the two were nothing alike and she goes but who did it.

I then just said you are a racist and I want nothing to do with you going forward, didnt bother to point out multiple ethnic groups went into the capital and on top of that they are being charged... of course her Fracked up little mind is just thinking orange man not dead orange man at fault.

I cannot fathom the level of misinformation needed to believe there is anything similar between the two, or maybe she always had the IQ of a potato..

I hate seeing people that always seemed fairly level headed being turned into rotten turnips, shes not the only one but she certainly the deepest into the woke koolaid.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
White people abolished slavery (the dEmocrat party opposed that by the way, that’s not disputed)

Literally the least racist, least barbaric and least violent people on Earth
edit on 2 6 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You couldn't be much wronger. It looks to me all you have as a hammer so everything needs to look like far right or Qcultist.

I am not American nor am I far right. I value every culture and person, every life the same way, give them the same benefit of the doubt, give them the same base respect (until I get insulted). I openly have advocated for a one world government while preserving culture, don't have a solution for it yet though. I am both traditional and progressive, my sexual orientation, just to blow your impression about me to pieces, is bisexual.

But hey, I wrote something you disagree with me so you lump me together with the groups you dislike the most and try to make connection between each other. I am sure you have read me defend Trump so that's what it really is, but what you skipped over is me defending Biden or Obama or any other person, wherever I see unjust.

The impression I have about you is, that you may be used to have this fly in offline conversations because of your established status, peers or just outright physical strength so no one will point it out to you. You actually are six times more Qcultist obsessed than me, if you want to play that game again.

In future maybe consider your pattern analysis if everything looks like a nail to you. The world isn't black and white either but I guess I am a racist for writing this. I like math too so clearly racist.

You dislike what I imply about you? Then consider not doing this to others.

edit on 2.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

IQ isn't the end of it all. I avoided the term intelligence because it's not about that in my post.

Passive minds are not passive all the time and not forever, it can change. Same the other way. It's a fluid grading and even the most active mind needs to be passive at times. It can change with age or experiences.

What I wanted to express was that some do process everything they get as input more than others and at different times. For myself I find many things interesting because I like to learn new things. Why stop? Others don't and that's really okay, it doesn't make them lesser humans and me not a better human.

I also think that many people have a great potential. Try this out, look at something (relaxed, not stare) and focus on your dominant eye. Then think about moving your dominant eye in any direction but don't try to look cross eyed. Just think about it and observe what's different if you don't think about moving your eye upwards.

Now send that command to your eyes but don't execute it. It sounds dumb but try it, I didn't believe it either. Okay now that different feeling you have, the sense that your eye moves but it doesn't. The same as with chi/qi/energy in your body, you can learn to focus your mind in a 3D like fashion on every part of your body.

Why all this? That's how it feels when I do math in my head, like reforming the equation. It helps to visualize. It helps with drawing and I think many things I am not capable off but others, it helps too. It's a focus and medication excercise that I learned, I didn't come up with it but helped me to build up a inner world where I can shift thoughts around and place them in a space like construct and navigate.

I can only describe it for me and I am sure many others feel the same but would describe it different. This is what I mean with active and passive mind.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Hi Nyiah,
for what it's worth? I learned to use duckduckgo , ggl and bng better in these two minutes I spent forming the search queries and averaging the results to a factor.

So I got out of this smarter, not sure about the other person.

For me online conversations I treat almost as offline, that is I expect a certain amount of dignity and respect and I may not care most of the times if it isn't... but I won't let myself be insulted or painted as a NAZI(check) or Qcultist(check) or whatever that I am not.

About the rest of your post, you may be onto something but like me it's all speculation. I settle on having crushed the reasoning behind the insult though and the sun is shining outside

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

But the OP mentioned IQ, which is why I took it that way.

No big deal.

But it is reality that, much like with muscles in the body, if we stop using our minds in productive ways and cease applying our knowledge to situations and problems (literally the definition of "intelligence"), then our brain's ability to be intelligent diminishes. So, even if you don't want to discuss intelligence when you talk about the passive mind, a passive mind can still negatively affect one's intelligence and ability to apply learned knowledge constructively to life's issues.

But obviously, a passive mind as you are using the definition is not synonymous with an apathetic mind, and I would definitely say that an apathetic mind is a much bigger contributor to a lowered intelligence level amongst humans than anything else, and that's more of what I was thinking in my initial response. And I think that apathy is the opposite of "...want[ing] to understand and learn stuff. Come to conclusions and reflect on yourself..."

Regardless, have a nice day!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So anybody with a different opinion is an idiot...? And just so you feel better you need to find validation on ATS? Why post about this private matter between you and your wife’s friend...🤦🏽‍♂️

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberBuddha

It's a rant, in the rant forum.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Remember when you were young and your grandpa told you not to watch to much TV because it will rot your brain?

Well a lot of people didn't get that memo or slap on the back of the head from there grandpa. Your wife's friend? Well shes pretty normal, there are hundreds of million upon billions like her. But if being an idiot counted as a strike among women, none of use would be here, now would we.

So somebody has to deal with it. Be glad that idiot that has to deal with it, isn't you, and move on. Birds of a feather flock together though, its the nature of the universe.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
White people did not abolish slavery. There was a historical war fought to end slavery. Many whites this very day are nostalgic for the Confederacy. What is this evil force alive on Earth? a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
White people did not abolish slavery. There was a historical war fought to end slavery. Many whites this very day are nostalgic for the Confederacy. What is this evil force alive on Earth? a reply to: Breakthestreak

The confederacy were democrats, but you knew that. The KKK is a dEmocrat party creation as were the Jim Crow laws, you knew that

The Republican Party was founded to oppose slavery, but you knew that

WHITE American republicans abolished slavery, but you knew that

Today, the racist is in the Whitehouse. BiDen supported segregation in schools and was a close dear friend of senator Byrd

You knew that too

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

The ‘historical war fought to end slavery’ was fought by white people

The white people who ended slavery. The Republican Party.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

In my past dealings with people like this, I am going to bet that she is as white as a lily.

As a Native American, I simply point out to people like this that if white people are the problem then only white people can solve it.

So give me all the money out of your purse/wallet, get in your car and drive as fast as you can into an oncoming semi.

Be the change you wish for.

They never seem to like my answer.

No personal accountability these days, it seems.

LOL, that's a good one. All the sef-loathing white Leftists should commit suicide if they truly believe whites are inherently evil. I'd have more respect for them if they did.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join