It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Shortages down South already

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68
Bicycles will be next to be in short supply.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the prices of them to skyrocket,either.

I'm an enthusiast cyclist and that shortage of supply already hit last summer.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: crazyeddie68
Bicycles will be next to be in short supply.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the prices of them to skyrocket,either.

I'm an enthusiast cyclist and that shortage of supply already hit last summer.

theft is up on those as well. Some pretty sh*tty democrats, I mean people out there.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

This is a MAJOR happening and there aren't enough people taking the Biden admin to task over it.

This is CRITICAL infrastructure and Biden's team is doing NOTHING about it. They're calling it "a private sector issue".

He cant call it a crisis because he helped create it. He shut down the construction of the pipeline for one. And if they admit this was an attack on the United States he would be forced to respond and odds are good this cyber attack was from Iran.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I paid 2.64 at the NEX yesterday, a nickel higher than Circle k on 49. On my way home today I stopped at Dodges for chicken, they are out of gas, and the clerk said they will likely run out of chicken by Thursday.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I asked a friend in Houston if they had gas, his reply was:

We have gas

Louisiana Alabama Mississippi Florida Georgia South Carolina North Carolina Virginia Tennessee all the way up to New York, 17 states .......they said it’s gonna be back up by Saturday or Sunday ?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

This is a MAJOR happening and there aren't enough people taking the Biden admin to task over it.

This is CRITICAL infrastructure and Biden's team is doing NOTHING about it. They're calling it "a private sector issue".

He cant call it a crisis because he helped create it. He shut down the construction of the pipeline for one. And if they admit this was an attack on the United States he would be forced to respond and odds are good this cyber attack was from Iran.

I thought about Iran, but it also crossed my mind that Biden called out putin on national television, and Putin wasn't very happy. If it is Iran we'll never hear about it, because Biden is trying his best to make nice with Iran.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

What part of Alabama? Thats where I am too. The Huntsville area seemed to have longer lines than normal, but not many were totally out. My girlfriend said she saw several that were out on her way home though. Well see what it looks like tomorrow.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AlecHolland

www.foxbusiness.com...

According to the latest figures from Gasbuddy, Virginia is currently the state hardest hit by the disruption, with 7.6% of its fuel stations reporting gasoline outages and 4.9% reporting diesel outages.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

They'll blame it on Trump. You know it, I know it.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmikeS
I paid 2.64 at the NEX yesterday, a nickel higher than Circle k on 49. On my way home today I stopped at Dodges for chicken, they are out of gas, and the clerk said they will likely run out of chicken by Thursday.

Strange you said that.

My neighbor said she had placed a double order of chicken wings for a brunch she had on Sunday past, and she got a call from the local Publix telling her they could only give her one order, because they were out of chicken wings.

She got sub sandwiches instead, but she thought it was odd, since the chicken wings are their number one catered item.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I dont expect smart folks in the Atlanta area anytime soon...lot of influx of left coast idiocy here.

If GA turns blue throughout... you'll see a mass migration

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: SmikeS

Strange you said that.

My neighbor said she had placed a double order of chicken wings for a brunch she had on Sunday past, and she got a call from the local Publix telling her they could only give her one order, because they were out of chicken wings.

She got sub sandwiches instead, but she thought it was odd, since the chicken wings are their number one catered item.

I heard a weird thing on the news. They said chicken is in short supply because since Covid people have been eating chicken more than ever... Not sure I believe that. Since Covid I personally have had less chicken.. I know that's not scientific, but who knows.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

This may be the first shot toward a hot war with Russia. When it should be China instead. And it may be payback for calling Putin a cold blooded murderer. Who knows. Not us.

No shortages on the west bank of the lower Mississippi river.
edit on 11-5-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Thanks.

I decided to do a search and sure enough, the word is that chicken is in short supply and will cost a fortune.

My brother raises chickens but for eggs, and they have been laying like crazy lately, maybe they got the word.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Ok, fess up, which one of you is this?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

i'm almost willing to bet that that is not a federally approved gas can.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Gas is $2.89 a gallon today in Colorado Springs and no lines or sense of urgency it seems.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

Gas is $2.89 a gallon today in Colorado Springs and no lines or sense of urgency it seems.

Yeah...this is all east coast bs...

link   

originally posted by: AlecHolland
a reply to: Halfswede

What part of Alabama? Thats where I am too. The Huntsville area seemed to have longer lines than normal, but not many were totally out. My girlfriend said she saw several that were out on her way home though. Well see what it looks like tomorrow.

We are close then. I passed the Kroger on 72 four times today and it had people waiting each time. Who knows, at least we are closer than some are if we have to rely on trucking it in for a short bit. I have a short commute for the most part.

link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

Just wait for the news to stir up some panic

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join