It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Shortages down South already

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm in South New Jersey . Gas Shortage here ? No , just went Up 10 Cents a Gallon Overnight . The Colonial Pipeline is BACK ONLINE , Fagetaboutit !

In NJ too. Some places went up to $3.15.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
We create much of our own anguish. Too many of us are too willing to believe what they want us to believe, and will act according to the way they want us to behave. We are programmed, conditioned, controlled, and way too many are quick to do the bidding of those they claim to despise.

The pipeline does not supply every state.

The pipeline itself does not serve much of Florida, so supply shortages are limited to northern parts of the state, such as Tallahassee. Most of Florida’s gas is delivered via cargo ship from Gulf Coast refineries, which have not been interrupted by the pipeline hack. Gas prices have held steady in Florida over the past few days, according to Mark Jenkins, spokesperson for AAA, the Auto Club Group.
www.tampabay.com...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

In my area of North Mississippi we do not have any shortages. I got gas yesterday and there was no lines and it was 2.65$. The Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce said the only way we will see a gas shortage is if everyone panic buys.

mississippitoday.org... b33974de5-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_06_26_02_25_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_2ac1d8600e-3b33974de5-169012338&mc_cid=3b33974de5&mc_eid=eefc50d423[/quo te]

edit on 04/30/2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: Not sure how to clean that up

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
And.....its over. Plenty of gas, under 3 bucks. I paid more 3 years ago. And before that.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Holding Steady Since 5/12/2021 at 309 Per Gallon here in Atlantic County . That Price Should Go Down By Memorial Day and NOT Up . Gov. " Goldman Sachs " Murphy ain't that Freakin' Stupid when it comes to the Tourist Industry , and Tax Revenue Down Here Even With this Covid-19 Pandemic Fairy Story ....

edit on 14-5-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join