It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Bigfoot Exist and Where To Find Them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I absolutely believe a Bigfoot type of creature exists. I know two gentlemen who have had encounters with a bigfoot type. One if my uncle, who is a hunter, and hunts isolated land here in NE Iowa. His encounter happened as he was walking back to his truck (early 90's) and he just had this feeling as if someone was watching him. He got back to the top of the hill where his truck was and probably a 100 yards away he saw this Bigfoot like creature.

The second guy I know is a friends dad, who logs here in IA. I don't know any specific details around his encounters but I do know that he has had multiple encounters as well.

I don't talk to this friend much but I know that he ended up doing the same type of logging work as his dad did. It would be interesting to pick his brain to see if he's had any encounters.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
JohnnyAnonymousa, I did view the IR footage and I think it's genuine. As new and cheaper cameras become available this kind of evidence will proliferate. One of the best ones I've seen is a father and son from Florida. They recorded a huge swamp ape that left them in a total state of fright and they beat it out of there. They somehow seem to know if you're armed and will generally leave you alone. After Robert Boston's encounter in the DW where I posted the link he carried an S&W .500. It that won't stop a specimen I don't know what will...My best,

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Someone needs to make a really good map of all these sightings everyone is having. The stories are great, but evidence is even better. It's time to get one on clear video.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Raggedyman

So you thought I was talking about your church or something?

You are actively looking for things to offend you. You come on here and think everyone else just subscribe to your views?
You’re in the wrong place for that.

I’ve presented a different view, it’s fine if you don’t like it. No one is telling you that you have to.

Care what you think, you presented a dumb view, why won’t you explain your view

Why don’t you go back to my first reply to your nonsense post and deal with my question re your view

As if any church, Catholic, Protestant or orthodox could hide bigfoots, it’s just inane

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Are your still feeling hurt? Enough to call people dumb because you do not agree with them.

You’ll notice I never attacked you once. Why? Because I treat people like I would like to be treated. You know, like Jesus taught.

You really do need church to get over your hate.
edit on 22-4-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Are your still feeling hurt? Enough to call people dumb because you do not agree with them.

You’ll notice I never attacked you once. Why? Because I treat people like I would like to be treated. You know, like Jesus taught.

You really do need church to get over your hate.

And .....
The question I asked is still ignored
Attack me, my faith, play the victim, cower, now run and hide, oh wait, don’t run and hide yet, let’s talk about hate
No wait... let’s not, let’s not run and hide yet

Let’s deal with my questions to your original post I asked

We can deal with the rest of your drama after you deal with my questions from your original post
Smoke and mirrors, you poor victim of this evil church goer, you 😬

Hope you wear a skirt, playing a victim

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Spew that hate 😂

I was never here to answer your questions.

If I’m running, it’ll be directly at you.

edit on 22-4-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
My uncle Merle has seen bigfoot. I never have. When we were kids, Uncle Merle would regale us with bigfoot stories. He first encountered the furry guy in the forests of Washington State. After several years in the upper northwest, he moved back to the Midwest. So, the stories picked up from there. We heard about bigfoot living in the state owned forests of central and northern Wisconsin.

Uncle Merle was convinced he had seen and interacted with bigfoot on several occasions, in separate portions of the US.

Uncle Merle often told me the reason most people have never see a bigfoot is they choose not to look or not to see it.

Uncle Merle believed, it was pure conjecture for the rest of us.

Do I believe? YES I do.

Would I like to see one? YOU BET I WOULD

Have I ever seen one? NOPE

So that leaves me exactly where I was before I authored this reply. If anyone wants to go on a Midwest US Bigfoot search, let me know and I will bring the Lienies.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dorian7

“ Uncle Merle often told me the reason most people have never see a bigfoot is they choose not to look or not to see it.” 👍

Uncle Merle sounds like a wise man.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

“ Uncle Merle often told me the reason most people have never see a bigfoot is they choose not to look or not to see it.” 👍

So VERY very true. We love Uncle Merle for sure. He also has some interesting views and stories concerning UFOs and the world governments. I truly believe I got my love of all things conspiracy related from Uncle Merle.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Spew that hate 😂

I was never here to answer your questions.

If I’m running, it’ll be directly at you.

Spew that hate?
So, you have no intentions of offering an explanation how “the church” hides Bigfoot from society
Spew hate, ok, but you spew nonsense

The church, I can imagine popes and bishops, all running around in the Forrest’s of the world 😂 with big branches holding them in front of 🤣sasquatch, pointing in another directions saying “ over there” in Monty python style 😂pointing to the horizon.
All the faithful, planting berry trees behind bigger trees for sasquatches to hide behind while eating 😆
All the church, combing over youtube, hiding, downvoting videos so no one can watch them🤪
In every camera store a Christian is working, every Bigfoot photo is deliberately made grainy and obtuse because you know, your theory, “The Church” 🥳

I am not hating on you “The Lie” just pointing out your nonsense💩
How could I hate a person who thinks the church hides bigfoot.😬
edit on 22-4-2021 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Maybe the church has their claws in peoples heads and that stops them see bigfoots 🤪😆😂🤣, maybe forcing everyone in the world read their bibles, that nobody looks up

If you truly believe the church hides bigfoot as you claimed, please tell me how the church hides bigfoot, I am interested in the truth

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Oh Raggedy, open your eyes ole boy and look around, your ignorance is showing.

I don’t care that you hate. It’s obvious by your words that you cannot let it go. You came back twice to prove that.

I’ve upset your world view, and with such a weak mindset, I won’t be the last to do so.

How does the Vatican do it? The same way they’ve always done it. The children grew up and exposed them, a Sasquatch wouldn’t have that luxury.

Nah, the church has never done anything nefarious, other than kill all who opposed. Try reading a little history of their ways and then tell me they aren’t capable.

Oh and remember, I’m not talking about your corner church, didn’t know I had to be that specific.

edit on 23-4-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I am under no illusions of how evil the Catholic Church is, how corrupt the Protestant church is, how fallen the average Christian, including myself has the capacity to act and does

I don’t deny or hide from history, Hell, read the bible, it documents all the failings of the most holy of peoples, a warts and all exposure of evil, supposedly by Gods own chosen people, written and displayed for all to see

The bible tells stories, clearly of how nefarious human actions are and you suppose you are enlightening me?
You should consider reading the bible, pretty horrible book
I have no faith in the church, the bible, no veil covers my eyes

And no, here I am back again as well, just to ask
How does the “church” hide Sasquatch from the public
It’s a simple question to your statement from your first initial post in this thread, answer the question and I go away, that’s all I ask
How?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

How do you get anything done? You pay very well for it.
Let’s say they hire a kill team to follow sites like BFRO, because that’s a great place to start. Just allow the witnesses to show you the area of habitation. They’ve done the guess work for them.

If anyone on the team was to speak out who would believe them? Not you.

Have you listened to the ridicule people receive if they say they’ve seen a Bigfoot? I’ve said I think the church is hiding them and here you are doing just that.

Who is one of the oldest organizations who would be affected by they outing of Sasquatches? Who has been organized long enough to keep such a being from ever seeing the light of day?

By the way, half of my family are Catholics from Europe. I’m not bashing the people, I’m talking about the heads of the church. The same ones who have all that knowledge hidden away in their libraries.
edit on 23-4-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So a global conspiracy of catholic priests, pseudo kill team, just dumb, sorry

As for ridicule people receive for talking a bigfoot, no, I don’t believe it exists, maybe but not that I have noted

But for the sake f peace, yeah, in all churches, behind the toilet door, in the members only area, big sign, in all churches mind you, all denominations, all faiths.
The sign says
“Deny Sasquatch and kill onsite if seen, tell no on”
Well done you Liar, you have smoked out the faithful, I will tell everyone in the churches you have seen through our cunning plan to deny Big Foot

Do you really think if your theory is true, nobody, not a single Christian would say anything, a secret so deep, nobody has revealed it?
You know the Freemasons secrets, all been outed by people who left their ranks but the church

Not trying to be mean here, just trying to make you see some sense

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I’ve answered your question a few times but I just doesn’t settle with you.
That is a you problem. You’re not going to convince me of anything just like I’m not convincing you.

You’ve figured it all out, sorry I came along and shook your bubble. You’ll say “no you didn’t”, but we both know you can’t let it go.

Anyways, maybe I can get the weekend for free since I’ve lived in your head rent free for a week now.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Long weekend, no problems for me, just a bit of light entertainment.
I have no issues TLWL, just that you are mining a stream of nonsense

But, believe as you wish

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
And another BF thread descends into inanity.

Heads up, religion has no place in the pursuit of a elusive animal. Using the term "animal" in it's loosest sense. Same as Religion doesn't come into play with Bear, Wolves or any other.
Regardless of belief BF has been proven to not only have language but is also self aware being able to problem solve ect...so a sentient being.

That said, I can go just about anywhere else on the internet and find informative discourse on the topic EXCEPT ATS.
While I'm sure most of you can live with my disappointment, and I'm equally sure there are a limited number of posters here who have had interactions with Sasquatch/Bigfoot, there are some who probably don't post anything substantive due to the turn these threads take.

That needs to stop.
It's counterproductive & highly disrespectful.

It's no secret I trend towards the more biological aspects of the topic. Not because I discount the High Strangeness that surrounds BF, but because I can find more science behind the biology. The High Strangeness is something that's just head scratching, too difficult to explain so I just stick a pin in it for later.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It becomes very difficult to ignore the hundreds maybe even thousands of people who swear to God they have seen one of these beings.

If they exist, maybe their sense of sight, hearing & smell (not to mention more esoteric senses) is so far beyond what we imagine.

I find it easy to entertain the idea that avoiding humans and their sneaky traps is really quite easy for them. Maybe we stink so bad to them and their sense of smell is so powerful that getting anywhere near them intentionally is virtually impossible.

Maybe even the best laid traps with hidden cameras and covering them with scent still leaves more than enough human smell they can detect exactly where we've been, how many of us there are and anything we've left behind.

If there is a conspiracy to keep their presence hidden, I feel the secret keepers would do so for one main reason. And that is to prevent uncontrollable waves of humans invading the forests to capture or kill one of these beings.

If the secret keepers acknowledged them as real, it would start a stampede gold rush because whoever can get one of these beings head on a plate (figuratively speaking) will become very rich and very famous. And there will be many many desperate people searching them hills for gold. If they keep the secret there is always the thought maybe they real maybe they're not and this is enough to prevent a stampede.

Just some thoughts after pondering for many years

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join