It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Bigfoot Exist and Where To Find Them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Greetings,

Looking through the posts I still see a few skeptics which is okay. I've been looking into the mystery myself for 63 years. I was 9 and in the barbershop with my father when I found my first article on Bigfoot.

Text

Robert Boston, a retired special ops guy and and gun owner had a lifetime of dealing with it. In his own words from a former Google Blog I can no longer access. sasquatchexists.blogspot.com...

Text

There are 2 groups actively seeking to get a specimen of a Bigfoot. The North American Wood Ape Conservancy and The Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Group. Both of them are well armed and their hunters have the experience and equipment to get a specimen. Neither one of them has been or I suspect will be in the future able to kill a Bigfoot. I don't think you can kill one per se but you may sure may shoot one and wound it. http://

As for myself I've had 5 encounters with what we call The Others. In June of 2007 Bob Boston and I went to Hells Delight Rd to research an area where he had 3 previous encounters. The area is located here http://

If you want to go Bigfoot Researching this is the place to go. The road is only open after the snow season ends and you can check with the El Dorado National Forest Rangers Office to find when.

It resulted in us finding a footprint and what Bob identified as a body print. We apparently interrupted a hunting party and they were none to happy about us being there. For the record Bob had really extensive training in all aspects of operations from tracking to weapons.

For some reason my photos are failing to upload so I will continue this thread when I fix this problem. In the meantime believe on...

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

I dunno, my theory's always been they went extinct sometime in the 60's, 70's or maybe 80's.

Seems like they may have been real at some point. It's not entirely unbelievable. Natives talk about them equally alongside other real animals. I mean, they put them up there with salmon man. There's not much reason to disbelieve that.

They probably knew better than anyone what was roaming around the forests here. And I've heard plenty of credible stories until around the mid 20'th century. Everything after that though seems to point to them being extirpated.
edit on 15/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thanks really like reading about encounters...One reason I joined ATS

Have heard too many stories from persons that have nothing to gain, for them not to exist in small groups at the very least.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I have heard and seen some strange things in the bush but nothing definitive.

There are rumours here is western Canada that they have been forced further inland from the coastal areas of BC due to industry, tourism, and logging.

Supposedly an area just west of where I am on the eastern slope of the Rockies has had a dramatic increase is sightings, signs, and sounds over the last couple of years.

The plan is to head out there for a week this summer with a buddy. Do some gold panning and see what we see! I’ll be taking a decent camera and my 45-70.

I don’t have the slightest intention of shooting one. Just want to be safe and get some good pictures.

If the plan works out I’ll start a thread and give updates if cell reception is good.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I would think with advent of trail cams, one would be filmed or photographed beyond a doubt by now

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
has anyone... ever proposed that the Big~Foot creatures walk through dimensional Gateways or Portals...invisible wormhole for 1 creature at a time that is part of their reality and only pops into existence here on Earth when the BF journeys' thru it from his home world

Scriptures tell the reader of 'holy' places, usually Mountains, like Mount Horab or Mount Hermon even Mount Sinai

where God or Angels present themselves 'in-Glory & Splendor'... there are carved Stone doorways in ancient Peru and Bolivia and other places where UnEarthly humanoid entities would enter or transit this World (like a Star Trek Transporter)

the rare and elusive Big~Foot might have a rendezvous spot which it keeps close to at all times, to elude or escape men
edit on th30161852640615402021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I've read some very credible sightings right here at ATS over the years,from members who are very respectable.

I myself,have never experienced anything sasquatch related,but I do know how vast our wilderness areas are in North America.

I believe there is something out there that is a mammal and bi-pedal,but is not a homo sapien.Is it a neanderthal,a distant cousin or an ape?...no clue,but I do believe it's out there.Even today.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I read it, crazy stuff, even has an image of what Maxine looks like;

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I would think with advent of trail cams, one would be filmed or photographed beyond a doubt by now
Maybe one has.

The question is,is the person who got the photo or video ready to expose himself to the ridicule they would undoubtedly face.

Or maybe they see,not an animal,but a species that should be left alone.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
They're a puzzle. On one hand, over the last several decades there has been a big migration of Canadian Bigfoots up farther north. Way up there. Get in your truck and keep driving until you don't see any humans. Bigfoots don't care for humans.

On the other hand, there are several places in the United States that seem to have concentrations of Bigfoots, but it's hard to get a very accurate number. Florida, North Carolina, Texas... of course Washington and northern California. Most are driven out into the open by encroachment of urban sprawl on their habitats.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08

They're not stupid. They can hear and smell those cameras from miles away, and they know they should be avoided. Most Bigfoots caught on camera are females in an unusual situation or purposely exposing themselves to draw attention away from an infant Bigfoot.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I don't believe it exist. Too sneaky for its size to be real.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Most Bigfoots caught on camera are females in an unusual situation or purposely exposing themselves...

Girls....all the same.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have pondered for years why anyone would hide the fact that some other human looking race exists along side us?
What would they gain keeping Bigfoot a secret? Who would profit from it not being known and who is powerful enough to do it?

The answer is the Church. Religion is old and powerful enough to keep anything that goes against their narrative under the rug for thousands of years. Bigfoot would definitely go against their narrative.

I’m not of the “Sasquatch is the Nephilim” crew so I’m not implying that.
I will imply that the Sasquatch could be our parent species, and we were created from them to have something easier to control? Use something already living on Earth and then tweak it some, take away the strength and size, but make them smarter. In comes the Annunaki story line.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Blue Shift

Most Bigfoots caught on camera are females in an unusual situation or purposely exposing themselves...

Girls....all the same.

Moms.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've read a lot of stories over the years. Books, news paper articles, etc. Watched and listened to a lot of testimonials. The answer maybe a little more fringe than people want to believe. The government is hiding a lot of stuff from us. Whether it's our country or the UN. It's big. Hollywood has been making money off of these fringe topics for years. In their own way they leak information through Hollywood. Look at Chewie on Star Wars. Bigfoot on Six Million Dollar man. Like the UFO topic they dole out bits of information slowly over time. I remember reading a 1950's -60s era book which had two UFO bigfoot related encounters. One was a UFO, they thought was a plane that went down. The police officer arrived on the scene at night and was confronted and chased off by a bigfoot. Another I remember was a hunter who watched a UFO land. ET grays got out and then later were followed by a bigfoot. There are bigfoot tracks that disappear into nowhere. Orb lights around Bigfoot and UFO sightings. Dead silence in the woods reported around UFOs and bigfoots. Sightings all over the world for bigfoots and UFOs. They both have cloaking technology. Read somewhere years ago that they are related. When they had the autopsy at Roswell, one of the key attributes of the ETs was that they secreted waste through their skin pores. I had read one time that the BIgfoots do the same thing. That is why they smell so foul and there is never feces. They are ET brothers of the ET grays from the same place of evolution. They visit Earth together and the powers-to-be know. That is about as fringe as I have read.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

So you think there is a conspiracy by the church to actively stop people taking photos of a cryptid. Christians work in camera shops and pray over cameras so they can’t photo a big foot?
Stop people going out into the bush and gathering evidence, force all the crazy believers into mega churches on a Sunday morning stopping them go looking
Uploading and posting YouTube videos, because of the many Hillsong videos taking up cyberspace
You think the church censors what exactly?
Can you give me an idea how the church keeps “the big foot under the rug”
How the cryptid goes against the “christian narrative”

Not sure I understand why they are an issue to the church

Was Jesus a Bigfoot? Sand ape? Did I miss something?
I believe the Loch Ness monster is real and a dinosaur, that the lake champlain monster is another dinosaur but, the Christian church, hides a Bigfoot

Please explain how

Thinking about it, on occasions I have seen some Christian men dressed in black suits, pen looking thing in their pocket, looks just like a pen but, maybe they erase people’s minds, now I see where you are coming from, Christian men in black?

edit on 15-4-2021 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Simple, Bigfoot would prove there are other human like beings living today and the Bible says nothing of them. Try explaining that at church.

Was Jesus a Bigfoot? Please...
Your sarcasm is just that, someone who cannot see the bigger picture and has to use sarcasm to hide that fact.

So yes the churches would keep this from ever seeing the light of day. Take all the pictures of them you like and then see just how far you get with that. They have had photos of them and people get ridiculed by others like yourself. So much witnesses just don’t come out with what they have.

Want to know the real reason they aren’t openly known about? People like yourself who live by the code of “if I haven’t seen one they cannot exist.”

Yeah, why would the church hide what many would call the “missing link”? Nah, no reason to do that other than present the world with an opposing view of the history we are spoon fed from youth.

It’s really funny you can ascribe to Nessy, who is only seen a handful of times, but you cannot wrap your mind around a creature witnessed thousands of time throughout history.
edit on 16-4-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

has anyone... ever proposed that the Big~Foot creatures walk through dimensional Gateways or Portals...invisible wormhole for 1 creature at a time that is part of their reality and only pops into existence here on Earth when the BF journeys' thru it from his home world

Scriptures tell the reader of 'holy' places, usually Mountains, like Mount Horab or Mount Hermon even Mount Sinai

where God or Angels present themselves 'in-Glory & Splendor'... there are carved Stone doorways in ancient Peru and Bolivia and other places where UnEarthly humanoid entities would enter or transit this World (like a Star Trek Transporter)

the rare and elusive Big~Foot might have a rendezvous spot which it keeps close to at all times, to elude or escape men

I'm 100% with you on this.

For many years I was under the impression that the key to the Bigfoot mystery was tracking down some esoteric branch of the human evolutionary tree.

After reading more on the subject, listening to more diverse opinions (including those on this site), reading George Knapp's book on the Skin Walker ranch, and then much more contemplation about the paradox of this entire narrative, I had to consider alternatives to the idea of "gigantapithacus". There MUST be some critical detail that can reconcile how a massive creature that is witnessed in the wild by many people, some who are telling very credible stories, but yet it is not captured on more videos, not caught red-handed with infrared cameras and night vision equipment, no remains are ever found, no abandoned young ever wander into someone's yard, no mistaken hunters bringing down a creature they assumed to be large bear,

The only rational explanation I could reach was that Bigfoot truly exists here, but does not "live" here. Don't know the mechanism for how it works, portals, inter-dimensional gateways, some undiscovered transport phenomenon, the popular correlation between BF and glowing orbs (i.e. some ET connection) who knows. I can only conclude that BF is not a natural relative of Homo Sapien that is simply shy and an extremely cunning 9' tall hide and seek master.

There is something paranormal in relation to BF, if not the creature itself, then some mediating force/entity that puts the creature on this planet/plane/dimension for unknown reasons (cosmic joke? human pest control? BF population control from some other place?)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Too many people in the US and Canada have experienced them to deny there existence, similar sightings and encounters have also occurred around the world and there is a story about US soldiers fighting off hairy stone throwing ape men in the jungles during the Vietnam war but those were said to be smaller.

From the abominable snow man, the Alma, the Yowie (yes Australia even has one) to the Sasquatch and big foot of which there may be more than variation ranging from the swamp creatures seen in the Louisiana area and Mississippi region to the taller and more aggressive creatures seen and on occasion battled with in the north of the US they definitely exist.

The question then becomes how intelligent they are, were do they come from and why have we not had proper documentation of these species.

They are intelligent enough to avoid us, are hard to kill but not impossible, have according to some accounts' a primitive society like tribal people but no fire or tool's.
mysteriousuniverse.org...

The argument then becomes are they animal or people, how should we categorize them?.

Should killing one not in self defence be regarded as murder, should they be given indigenous people's right's.

How many of them are there, what is there metabolism.

Are they an active threat to human's or is it the other way around as is usually the case?.

bizarreandgrotesque.com...
en.wikipedia.org...(folklore)
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Also of interest.
megalithicmarvels.com...
www.nationalgeographic.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

edit on 16-4-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join