It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Bigfoot Exist and Where To Find Them

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: airforce47
I have a friend I have known for years and used to talk often. We fell out of touch for a few years and just found our way back to pick right up where we left off.

In all that time she never ever mentioned to me that she had a up close and personal encounter with Bigfoot. From what she says it was classified as a "Class A Sighting."

Many have tried to interview her, but she has always been reluctant to talk about with anyone. I do believe she did let one person, but out side of that Im the only other one that she has let interview her about her experience. Mainly because Im a old friend that she trust.

Seeing as you both have had sighting, maybe her story will resonate with you. Hers occurred in Georgia.

You can listen to the interview here if you wish to. It is at the top of the list, Episode 18. If you want to skip past the music intro just fast forward to 4:33

I would love to hear your take on her sighting. I did post it on here a few weeks ago when I did it, it only got a little attention, but the feedback I did get from those that listened was that they really enjoyed the listen and felt she was sincere and not just stringing anyone along. You can really hear it in her voice as she relives the moments.

LINK TO BIGFOOT INTERVIEW

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Maybe Bigfoot, lots to eat in the woods. The one I wonder about is the Yeti, how does something that big survive where it's all snow and ice? It would need to burn a lot of calories to be trudging through the snow all day. Sometimes I wonder if those Tibet guys are playing a long running joke.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Slim chances your going to run into one. They walk hundreds of miles per day sometimes.

Do you know what kind of will it takes to walk practically barefoot, over frozen snow and ice and mountains? Basically one Bigfoot is more mobile and on the go and move, then the busiest job worker in the busiest part of LA or any other major city. And they cover more distance even with people driving cars do in major cities.

Its a practically jungle were you might find them. Make sure to bring a machete and a chainsaw, your going to need it in some areas just to cover the next 20 feet brush area.

The ultimate nomad, the original humans, long before the annunaki took there first slice at making hairless monkey types. They go back to before humans even lived in mud and brick and stick towns.

If bigfoot exists? Well then that would mean that history and everything going on here on planet earth? Would be some high shenanigans for sure. That's why Bigfoot is so heavily kept down into the silly department. Because if there would be some big hairy primate out there and always was?

Well, then everything we have been thought and lead to believe just may be a lie. The missing link indeed. May be that Zacharia Sitchin was right and we all are just a created slave race for the purposes of mining resources, and teraforming this planet.

And Bigfoot is the missing link. Now aint that some #? Were already living in a planet of the apes movie. Only? Were the apes, in a global alien experiment. To make a planet of the hairless apes to mine and teraform the planes resources?

And thats why Bigfoot is also seen in the general areas were UFOs are also seen. There taking the UFO express to get around sometimes, or there being dropped off.

Can you imagine, what the original primates had to look and be like. The millions of years of evolution from the dinos through the ice ages, to now? To survive all that. The ultimate omnivore and ultimate nomadic creature and species? It would be something like what bigfoot is.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

It’s really funny that you don’t think I believe in Bigfoot because of my faith
I would be 95% certain some kind of humanoid rock type ape thing exists, North America, China, Russia and Australia, maybe other places.
No big deal to me

As a Christian, I have no conflict
I have issues with your reply though, I don’t see the Bigfoot as a missing link, if anything a missing, living link would prove evolution stupid.
Work out why?
Work out that and it will explain why you are so wrong

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: korath

If there was a yeti species which thrives in the high alps and year round snow?

I mean? You put the hardiest person in the latest gear, from the boots on up. And if you left him alone in that environment. Even with food and stock to last a week? Chances are he would die of gangrene and lack of shelter within a day.

I mean if yeti are walking around the dam Himalayan mountains? Barefooted? In foot deep snow? They got to have a inch long layer of protective fat, and thick hair or even fur, even on there soles of there feet they have to have some padding for the cold.

People have had to have there feet and toes amputated from even a hours long trek in such environments. And they are burning calories like an Olympian long distance runner to trek through such environment on foot. Something that big has got to eat either pretty often, or they have some really big meals in between trips.

Because trips from place to place may take months in such an environment over mountains and snow and you name it.

I mean. Its a different animal for sure then the lowland cousins, the Bigfoot, or the more swamp and wetland skunkapes, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Enjoyed the link you provided, it was "new to me" so Kudo's!!
The recreated photo of the guy hunkered down in a crevice was both chilling yet oddly familiar. The Laurentian Shield in northern/western Ontario is very similar terrain.

Not completely clear on your term "the others" versus a regular Bigfoot/Sasquatch? But am interested in you explaining it more in depth.

In this day & age it boggles my mind that people are still debating their existence. It has nothing to do with belief. There are just too many sightings, too many tracks, too many recorded vocals to deny. Currently just so many locations have been made public that it's fairly easy for someone who is on the fence to go out & put their doubts to rest.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

It’s really funny that you don’t think I believe in Bigfoot because of my faith
I would be 95% certain some kind of humanoid rock type ape thing exists, North America, China, Russia and Australia, maybe other places.
No big deal to me

As a Christian, I have no conflict
I have issues with your reply though, I don’t see the Bigfoot as a missing link, if anything a missing, living link would prove evolution stupid.
Work out why?
Work out that and it will explain why you are so wrong

You skip over that I wasn’t implying evolution. What I was questioning is what if Bigfoot is our parent species, as in we were created from them, not evolved.
Eve was created from Adam correct? Adam was the first man, it doesn’t say he was the first of the first. What if he was derived from something else? Something that is still seen today and has been called many things throughout history such as Troll, Ogre, wild man, Green man, etc. and as their numbers dwindle so have the interactions.

You may call me stupid, that’s fine, but at least I’m capable of seeing the bigger picture.

edit on 17-4-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You are responding like I’m attacking your faith, never have I once mentioned Christ or Christians.

Im not the one having trouble separating the Church from Christ. A Church is an organization, we are the temple.
edit on 17-4-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Does Bigfoot/Sasquatch exist?

Given my own experiences, I'd have to say absolutely he does.

Where to find him?

Every country on Earth has tales of Wild Men of the Woods, or stories eerily similar.

Encountering Bigfoot is something entirely different...most encounters are totally accidental, mine was--both times. Deliberately setting out to find him doesn't work--despite TV shows attempts to tell us otherwise. He sees them coming and fades into the wood, or surrounding terrain.

That fact that it's a very small, and possibly shrinking population doesn't help in the search, add into that the absolute vastness of the wild country...and well, you see the problem.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I have a friend I have known for years and used to talk often. We fell out of touch for a few years and just found our way back to pick right up where we left off.

In all that time she never ever mentioned to me that she had a up close and personal encounter with Bigfoot. From what she says it was classified as a "Class A Sighting."

Many have tried to interview her, but she has always been reluctant to talk about with anyone. I do believe she did let one person, but out side of that Im the only other one that she has let interview her about her experience. Mainly because Im a old friend that she trust.

Seeing as you both have had sighting, maybe her story will resonate with you. Hers occurred in Georgia.

You can listen to the interview here if you wish to. It is at the top of the list, Episode 18. If you want to skip past the music intro just fast forward to 4:33

I would love to hear your take on her sighting. I did post it on here a few weeks ago when I did it, it only got a little attention, but the feedback I did get from those that listened was that they really enjoyed the listen and felt she was sincere and not just stringing anyone along. You can really hear it in her voice as she relives the moments.

LINK TO BIGFOOT INTERVIEW

I watched your video! It was a terrific Q&A; well done. Your friend's story did seem very plausible/convincing to me.

Many times I think Bigfoot enthusiasts feel a bit envious of others who've had an encounter with one, but after listening to your friend's account....I'm not sure how I'd feel about being "up close and personal" with an entity like that.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Evolution, attacking my faith, not mentioning Christ or Christianity, church organisations, who cares? I don’t care, you are just implying drama

I think there is a good position to argue a Bigfoot creature, I think there are a lot of “things” not mentioned in the bible, I don’t think that Bigfoot will prove evolution.
Everything you have said doesn’t represent anything I believe

I don’t think religion is hiding Bigfoot, based on the fact that religion can’t control youtube, can’t control free speech, doesn’t own the media.
Show me how they do it and maybe I will entertain religion censoring Bigfoot

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Great, so why did you respond in the first place? It’s not a real question, do not feel obligated.

Bye Felicia

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Greetings,

I'm sorry about leaving the tread but right after I posted it we endured a hailstorm and I've been taking care of that other persona things that came up. I did discover that my former Google Blogs I was discussing are still up but I need to convert them and update them this summer NLT 9'1/21 so I'll be doing that as well as planning a new research trip. I listed the blogs below as there seems to be a problem with the ATS links for them to work right.

Near the end of the Kyburz Report is an interesting find we made from 2016. It's an extreme enlargement of an area of one of the pictures a few dozen feet from where we found and photographed the footprint. It becomes another blobsquatch in a long line of them and there are evidentiary reasons for this.

To the skeptics I would say seeing is believing and if you wish to go researching yourself here is the location:

Location of Hells Delight Road Kyburz CA

california.hometownlocator.com...

The road is closed by USFS usually from late September to early June due to snow. This year the snowpack is light so the road may open in early June. Your best viewing may be on nights of the full moon. All I can tell you is there is no intention to deceive in any of the postings. The events happened just as related as I have nothing to gain or lose.

It's my belief that Sasquatch is either demonic, an unknown life form that we don't as yet recognize or some form of alien. Repeated attempts at DNA have yielded an interesting result. Near human in origin but of a species unknown.

Bigfoot Encounter In The Desolation Wilderness

sasquatchexists.blogspot.com...

Walker County TX Bigfoot Shooting

sasquatchexistswalkercntytx.blogspot.com...

SASQUATCH INVESTIGATIONS AT THE KYBURZ SITE

bfandothersposts.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Don’t worry about it, I believe this thread stayed alive with our banter.

As for Sasquatch being demonic, yes I think, like humans, some of them could be viewed as demonic, but I would say they are probably just misunderstood by us.
If they were truly demonic man would never be allowed into the woods. Most encounters would probably end in death, but we aren’t really hearing this in accounts, other than a handful of violent encounters, but is it not the violent encounters we remember the most? The nice encounters aren’t as memorable.
Most sightings end in the human being terrified and I guess that could easily be misconstrued as evil.

I’ve listened to my fair share of accounts, at least a thousand reports, and I’ve learned a few things like an intimidating encounter happens after the witness stopped to urinate. It makes me wonder just how many are started this way and the witness didn’t realize they may have triggered a territorial marking standoff. I do believe they are highly territorial and will frighten you off if you are too close to their family, otherwise you never see them unless they don’t care that you do.

I also hypothesize they are human enough that we share pheromone response with one another. For example, I think we can smell them without realizing we can, and through olfactory we sense they are near which can makes us look their way. There are numerous reports of people having a sense they are being watched, or a fear will come over them that makes them look around and witness one. I believe it’s the pheromones our brain is reacting to.
This could also explain why they will not go near our cameras we set out. A hunter perspires, touches the camera and now it can be sensed via pheromone.

But for any of that to be true we would have to be related to them physically which does raise the question of why they look human in the face.
Do they look like us or do we look like them? I understand that is not a popular point of view but one has to admit it’s not out of the realm of possibility.

edit on 19-4-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Cos as a member of the church I know there is no sinister plot in the church to hide Bigfoot. It serves no purpose

Is it a demonic entity, maybe?

How many animals look human?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Because of the subject matter and such...

Just recently had one of my Yowie Researchers (acquaintances) from Australia point me to this video. If you don't wish to get the back story... then scroll to the 19:00 minute mark and watch some Thermal/IR footage caught.

And I'll just say right now that I believe these blokes did not hoax this. And their location is so far in the bush that there are not any other humans 'just having some fun' with the them. I also realize that regardless of this, it's just a small piece of a larger jigsaw puzzle. But it also shows that some technology can be used to get these "Whatevers" recorded.

edit on 4/20/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Cos as a member of the church I know there is no sinister plot in the church to hide Bigfoot. It serves no purpose

Is it a demonic entity, maybe?

How many animals look human?

So you are a member of the Vatican church and you know everything they do? Did you know about all the child diddling that they kept hidden for decades too?

Asking for a friend.

How many animals look human? Apparently, by eyewitness accounts, Sasquatches do. Some people see an ape, but many see a human face, and that is the most disturbing part of their encounter is that it looked human, another reason most people will not shoot them.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

No I am not a member of Roman Catholicism, maybe you should have been a little more specific.
Irrespective, still a silly position to hold

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I think Bigfoot exists, where to find them, out in the middle of nowhere. Think of it this way, if you're afraid of humans where would you hide? Plus, people have seen them, and I find whenever they do see them, they are either agressive or they too were trying to hide. Alli know about Bigfoot is if you're in their territory, they scream and throw rocks at you to keep you out.

I think I have had one encounter when I was a young girl, I will be honest i actually didn't see what my dog ran after but it sounded big, and I know it wasn't a bear. I also know it was following me, because i had that feeling of being watched.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So you thought I was talking about your church or something?

You are actively looking for things to offend you. You come on here and think everyone else just subscribe to your views?
You’re in the wrong place for that.

I’ve presented a different view, it’s fine if you don’t like it. No one is telling you that you have to.

edit on 20-4-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join