It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patrick Byrne shows binder stuffed full of voter machine fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Then I would suggest he get it to the nearest courtroom so that they can examine it.

Somehow, I don't think that will happen. Does anyone?

And please, stop with the "the court doesn't want to hear the evidence". Because if there is any, the court would look at it. Period. At this point we can't even get any lawyer to say IN COURT that there is even any fraud. So what do you want from the rest of us. To suspend reality to buy into something that can't be proven? Sorry, but I can't and won't do that. Prove it to me, and I'll believe it.

All of this evidence has been presented to one court or another and most (maybe all) of it has been presented to SCOTUS. They have all refused to look at it. The lower courts have kicked the can to higher courts and higher courts clerks have leaked that judges and their families are being threatened. They’re all cowards who took an oath that they didn’t take seriously. In any case, the evidence has been there all along, the judges haven’t dismissed the cases based on merit - msm is lying about that in their typical fashion knowing that 99% of the population won’t bother to go and read the decisions themselves.

How do you know all this?

Because I read. Most of the court case filings had the evidence attached to them. You can find most of them online - many were posted publicly by various sources. So are the judges’ rulings. There were also hours upon hours upon hours of televised testimony given in legislative hearings outline most of it - exhibits talked about were mostly (always?) posted either on the state’s legislative branches website or certain senators would post them.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Then I would suggest he get it to the nearest courtroom so that they can examine it.

And please, stop with the "the court doesn't want to hear the evidence". Because if there is any, the court would look at it. Period. At this point we can't even get any lawyer to say IN COURT that there is even any fraud. So what do you want from the rest of us. To suspend reality to buy into something that can't be proven? Sorry, but I can't and won't do that. Prove it to me, and I'll believe it.

All of this evidence has been presented to one court or another and most (maybe all) of it has been presented to SCOTUS. They have all refused to look at it. The lower courts have kicked the can to higher courts and higher courts clerks have leaked that judges and their families are being threatened. They’re all cowards who took an oath that they didn’t take seriously. In any case, the evidence has been there all along, the judges haven’t dismissed the cases based on merit - msm is lying about that in their typical fashion knowing that 99% of the population won’t bother to go and read the decisions themselves.

Because I read. Most of the court case filings had the evidence attached to them. You can find most of them online - many were posted publicly by various sources. So are the judges’ rulings. There were also hours upon hours upon hours of televised testimony given in legislative hearings outline most of it - exhibits talked about were mostly (always?) posted either on the state’s legislative branches website or certain senators would post them.

And how were you able to verify that the claims in the court cases were true? (I've read them by the way.) How are you able to verify those sources and claims? Why do you trust some media and not others? Why do you think that ardent Trump supporting Governors like Brian Kemp are in on this conspiracy? All of the Supreme Court? Trump appointed judges across the country? How does that possibly make sense to you?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Even without the machine fraud, there were enough election laws violated to turn the election WIN over to President Trump in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

Former Federal Prosecutor (and the head of Trump's legal team) Rudy Giuliani lays out the GA-PA-AZ-MI-WI numbers in this video, recorded 2 days ago.
Looks like the Covid-19 hospitalization gave Mr. Giuliani some much needed rest.

These election law violations, combined with the outright machine fraud, will be heard by the appropriate authorities at some point before January 20th.

This is eventually going to Trump. No need to leave the White House. If they try and install Biden they will have hell to pay.

There are several things in play to keep Biden out of the White House. In the meantime, Republicans who are scum, are being exposed and marked for removal.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind
Obama pulled the same crap Biden is now. Ignoring minorities. Civil rights leader Jessie Jackson stunned the Black Community when he called Obama out and said how he wanted to castrate him.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'd jump ship while you still can. Heads are going to roll.
Especially after the rv stunt.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I'd jump ship while you still can. Heads are going to roll.
Especially after the rv stunt.

I'm good.

You and yours should take care though.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Even without the machine fraud, there were enough election laws violated to turn the election WIN over to President Trump in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

Former Federal Prosecutor (and the head of Trump's legal team) Rudy Giuliani lays out the GA-PA-AZ-MI-WI numbers in this video, recorded 2 days ago.
Looks like the Covid-19 hospitalization gave Mr. Giuliani some much needed rest.

These election law violations, combined with the outright machine fraud, will be heard by the appropriate authorities at some point before January 20th.

This is eventually going to Trump. No need to leave the White House. If they try and install Biden they will have hell to pay.

There are several things in play to keep Biden out of the White House. In the meantime, Republicans who are scum, are being exposed and marked for removal.

What things are in play to keep Biden out of the White House?

How are the Republicans "marked" going to be removed?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

What does it matter if the court you get it to refuses to hear the case on its merits and instead makes excuses as to why it won't actually do its job.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
RE: Savannah Georgia forensic audit of Dominion voting machines

One of the findings: The machines were transmitting information to CHINA.

Source: twitter.com...

Democrats/Joe Biden say: Please, everyone ignore China. Focus on RUSSIA. Russia is Bad Dangerous!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

RE: Savannah Georgia forensic audit of Dominion voting machines

Democrats/Joe Biden say: Please, everyone ignore China. Focus on RUSSIA. Russia is Bad Dangerous!

This is a link to a Twitter post rehashing a piece from OANN from about a month ago.

Please feel free to visit the OANN site and see for yourself.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Trump lost. End of story.

Grow up and act like adults. Adults don't pout when they lose. They pick themselves up and they try harder next time. That's what adults do.

a reply to: carsforkids

Where have you been? Convenient now but you guys just couldn’t do this 4 years ago. For 4 years. Why is it so hard to bare a few weeks for you? Grow up and let the process take place, if FOREIGN and DOMESTIC parties interferes with the integrity of this election yada yada... Adam # sure has been quite with that kind of usual rhetoric from him, what gives? You guys 180 on your position?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Patrick Byrne shows some examples of proven voter fraud in swing states.

thats a 2 hour video can you please let me know the following

which court was it proven in?,

and why then was it not used and presented to the SCOTUS?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just like the democrats did in 2016. . . . 2017. . . . . 2018. . . . . 2019. . . . . .2020. . . . . .

Ah, the classic "but he started it" defence.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Or to decipher your blatant doublespeak one might decipher that Donald Trump is the only President to ever care about the Constitution to expose the fraud being g perpetuated upon the masses for decades. Seriously cared so much for the constitution that they DID NOT do anything about it? They cared so much that they watched it be trampled during their terms. Just saying I come here to deny ignorance why embrace it?

edit on 27-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I thought it was servers in Frankfurt. You know, the ones special forces captured in a shoot out.

But if Twitter says China now, it is China now.

By the way, what happened to those Frankfurt servers? Is the Kraken bringing them over?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Trump lost. End of story.

Grow up and act like adults. Adults don't pout when they lose. They pick themselves up and they try harder next time. That's what adults do.

a reply to: carsforkids

Like this adult?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

And how were you able to verify that the claims in the court cases were true? (I've read them by the way.) How are you able to verify those sources and claims? Why do you trust some media and not others? Why do you think that ardent Trump supporting Governors like Brian Kemp are in on this conspiracy? All of the Supreme Court? Trump appointed judges across the country? How does that possibly make sense to you?

It's like a bad script, to a bad movie, where believable stuff is tossed out and the unbelievable inserted to make it work..but it doesn't work in the end

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

So, he's got a folder that has a handful of cases involving a tiny number of ballots, and a large number of unproven allegations that have no evidence behind them?

This isn't a game changer, it's a reddit board.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

First you say "Don't say the the court doesn't want to see it" then you say "can't get a lawyer IN COURT to say there is fraud"

Do you not see what you just said? LOL

if the courts would hear the cases instead of dismissing them then a lawyer would LOVE TO say there is fraud IN COURT

LOL! smh.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join