It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patrick Byrne shows binder stuffed full of voter machine fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: carewemust

One of the findings: The machines were transmitting information to CHINA.

Source: twitter.com...

Democrats/Joe Biden say: Please, everyone ignore China. Focus on RUSSIA. Russia is Bad Dangerous!

I thought it was servers in Frankfurt. You know, the ones special forces captured in a shoot out.

But if Twitter says China now, it is China now.

By the way, what happened to those Frankfurt servers? Is the Kraken bringing them over?

Good question.. I thought the DOD invaded this CIA server farm in Frankfurt and those servers were being brought back for examination...

Where are they?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

It should have been more obvious to your reality before that things weren't normal. Did you sit and watch the hours of testimony? Do you discredit those people?

The hardest part that people don't think about is this isn't about DonaldJTrump. It never has been. The people reeling with hatred towards this lone person is telling, and adds plenty of motive. In normal legal situations...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Trump lost. End of story.

Grow up and act like adults. Adults don't pout when they lose. They pick themselves up and they try harder next time. That's what adults do.

a reply to: carsforkids

Thats #ing funny, cuz last time i checked the mentally ill Liberals were crying for the past 4 years, and im sure you were kool with that

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Where did all these crazy liberals come from on ATS. Not the ATS I remember.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join