It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patrick Byrne shows binder stuffed full of voter machine fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Patrick Byrne shows some examples of proven voter fraud in swing states. Only voter machine fraud is shown and it fills a binder full of documents. Example of a machine accessed through a thermostat in the voting room Via WIFI! If you say their is no evidence argue with the FBI etc that have come up with this.

News Clip - Trump Team Has Proof Dominion Machines Hacked Via WiFi

Full Video YouTube
edit on 26-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: YouTube failure to play

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Then I would suggest he get it to the nearest courtroom so that they can examine it.

Somehow, I don't think that will happen. Does anyone?

And please, stop with the "the court doesn't want to hear the evidence". Because if there is any, the court would look at it. Period. At this point we can't even get any lawyer to say IN COURT that there is even any fraud. So what do you want from the rest of us. To suspend reality to buy into something that can't be proven? Sorry, but I can't and won't do that. Prove it to me, and I'll believe it.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Did President Trump know the Democrats were going to cheat?

Of course he did.

I think that is the key.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Trump lost. End of story.

Grow up and act like adults. Adults don't pout when they lose. They pick themselves up and they try harder next time. That's what adults do.

a reply to: carsforkids

+38 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Grow up and act like adults. Adults don't pout when they lose. They pick themselves up and they try harder next time. That's what adults do.

Just like the democrats did in 2016. . . . 2017. . . . . 2018. . . . . 2019. . . . . .2020. . . . . .

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
At this point it wouldn't matter if we had a leaked Zoom call with officials from the swing states on camera with Biden and Pelosi admitting to fraud...
edit on 26-12-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Your video links are not news clips ... it's an amateur video from Steel Truth and someone from the same organization promoting the same video on Youtube.

Great. I'm glad the long-awaited evidence has finally surfaced and been compiled.

Let's get this in front of the Supreme Court asap.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

No. Adults expect other adults to not cheat.

A loss is much easier to take when you're certain it was a level a level playing field.

But when suspected cheating occurs, any chance of "adult" behavior has already been thrown out the window.

If you cheat like grade-schoolers, expect to hear whining like babies.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
There are claims of cheating in every election. This is not new.

The President of the United States usually cares more about the Constitution than to make these claims a national issue.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Then I would suggest he get it to the nearest courtroom so that they can examine it.

And please, stop with the "the court doesn't want to hear the evidence". Because if there is any, the court would look at it. Period. At this point we can't even get any lawyer to say IN COURT that there is even any fraud. So what do you want from the rest of us. To suspend reality to buy into something that can't be proven? Sorry, but I can't and won't do that. Prove it to me, and I'll believe it.

Wouldn’t it have greater impact if he let smelly Joe take the wheel and smash him for four years with aggressive opposition?

He could shut up BLM et al. By pointing out he has miles and miles of actual evidential facts to back up his claims. Unlike snotty democrat drones and the ME ME dunderheads.

Mmmm. Suspend reality to buy into something that can’t be proven ... why does that fit both parties narrative so conveniently I wonder?
Whichever side of the coin you bet on, this is always a viable option.
Almost like it was intended to be offered as an alternative to all peoples. Interesting.
edit on 26-12-2020 by Dalamax because: Common ground found to bring all mankind together.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Then why do Americans insist on persisting with pouting? You don’t live in a juvenile society, do you?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

"this could be a gamechanger!"
the spectators have all gone home, the lights have been turned off and the gates are closed, but the losing team is still standing on the dark pitch gathered around their captain discussing the next move.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The President of the United States usually cares more about the Constitution than to make these claims a national issue.

Huh! The President is protecting the constitution by fighting a blatant coupe .
Where by political criminals in bed with CCP have already trampled it. And
promise to obliterate it and this country. And you aren't just okay with that
but you also accuse him of not caring about the constitution. You should be
counted among the traitors.

edit on 26-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

No, Trump is the one leading a coup in an attempt to overturn the results of a legal US election and is betraying his Oath to protect and uphold the Constitution. He should have already been impeached and convicted for this unprecedented action.

The States have certified their results, the Electoral College has met and voted, and Joe Biden will be the next President.

There's far more evidence to link Trump to China in terms of business and financial interests. We know that he endorsed the "One China" policy to get access to trademarks.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Huh! The President is protecting the constitution by fighting a blatant coupe .
Where by political criminals in bed with CCP have already trampled it. And
promise to obliterate it and this country. And you aren't just okay with that
but you also accuse him of not caring about the constitution. You should be
counted among the traitors.

You can't get more treasonous and dishonest than that one. Tons of posts, none credible.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

They won't.

Too many people who have crossed Democrats, ie Clinton clan or any of the elite political class of Dems have ended up quite poorly.

Remember the Dems have already threatened to impeach Kavanaugh. They threatened to enlarge the court and pack it with AOC types as a threat to the Supreme Court to not cross them.

The Dems make the mafia look like boy scouts when it comes to crossing them, heck yeah Judges are terrified of the elite political old crones and barely alive Dems because they WILL do what they threaten.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He couldn't possibly believe his own dribble. Certainly it's been made
familiar before the American people for more than four years. I know
he's seen it because he's obviously studied it. He should've realized it
would be a worthless art to pursue. As one can only become so
proficient at accusing the victims. Because it obviously doesn't work
on everyone.

Above Top SEcret

(post by okrian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

So you're justifying in not "uniting". Your ideology only demands obediance.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

You realize that facts don't matter, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join