It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The girl who took the shot and fainted died 10 hours later maybe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: Boadicea

you're wrong. they vaccinated her publicly, using it as naked propaganda, thus her story is absolutely in the public interest.

Only in regards to those with the power to put her in that craptastic position... and to the extent her adverse outcome is known and considered in its proper context. Including her death, if in fact that had been the case. (And it appears not).

Her personal details are no business of ours. All we are "entitled" to is what has already been made public. Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA

fair enough.
Shame we have such different views of what is "reasonable."

You're funny. I never said when or where I would consider it reasonable. I did not quantify or qualify it any way.

What do you think you know???

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DeusInAbsentia

what 99% of people think doesnt make it credible, and you likely know that.

this nurse allowed herself to be used as a prop to influence public opinion and as such what happened to her when she did so is now in the public interest.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

this nurse allowed herself to be used as a prop

I disagree. She was but one of many nurses and doctors who did this. Probably thought it was her duty being that she’s a medical professional, or just wanted 15 minutes of fame and rather foolishly undershot the chances that she’d have a vasovagal response to the jab.

But your point is null anyway being that the hospital she works at has since shared images of her alive and well after these silly claims started circulating, even thanking people for their concern. As I said before - what more do you want!

She doesn’t owe anyone anything, especially a handful of conspiracy theorists on Twitter who won’t believe her regardless.
edit on 26-12-2020 by DeusInAbsentia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
can you guys please stop thinking about things. just let the government give you this magic injection.

side effects may include nausea, vomiting, water weight gain, lower back pain, receding hairline, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, itchy chafing clothing, liver spots, blood clots, ringworm, excessive body odor, uneven tire wear, pyorrhea, gonorrhea, diarrhea, halitosis, scoliosis, loss of bladder control, hammertoe, the shanks, low sperm count, warped floors, cluttered drawers, hunchback, heart attack, low resale value on your home, feline leukemia, athlete's foot, head lice, clubfoot and of coarse, death.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DeusInAbsentia

if you had to would you be able to explain the principled rational basis for your opinion? Your position appears to rest on or be based on the idea that because everyone in the hospital did it, regardless of the reason why they did it, that they have no obligation to prove to the public that going forward into the future those who got the jab are still functioning just as normally after as before the shot. i personally dont understand that basis for your argument but you apparently think its sufficient to justify the hospital no longer being answerable to the curious public who want and probably feel they need updates following up on the recipients of the vaccine to see if down the road there are any undesirable effects directly related to it.

as far as what she and the hospital do or do not owe the public to my mind that is based on the hippocratic oath they take which most people understand to include everything surrounding medical care, which would include INFORMATION accurately given in a timely manner for as long as the issue remains of significant public interest and where the public health is directly impacted.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

If we all stopped thinking, we’d all believe she died.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Dude, if you had followed this story at all you’d know that the hospital have released timely updates on everything.

Oh no, a nurse collapsed ten minutes after getting the vaccine! Oh, that’s because the nurse has a vasovagal response to pain (i.e. fainting after stubbing your toe) and evidently didn’t think the jab would illicit the pain response it did. She’s doing okay though.

Oh no, the nurse hasn’t updated her Instagram and random people on Twitter are saying she’s dead! Nope, she’s alive, here’s a picture of her at work today. There’s literally no story here.

What’s your “principled rational basis” for disagreeing with the above?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan
do your own research.

If at first you can't find the results you want, keep Googling until you do.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
She absolutely does deserve this public scrutiny. She took that "vaccine" very publicly to 'assure' us that it's a safe thing to do. Now she's gone.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Seems we are in total agreement after all, my friend. I'm glad we managed to have this talk/debate 🙂👍

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
She absolutely does deserve this public scrutiny. She took that "vaccine" very publicly to 'assure' us that it's a safe thing to do. Now she's gone.

Gone???

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: vonclod

We don't really know.

But we are dealing with profit-hungry, billion-dollar corporations, whom have been proven to lie and cheat, to the detriment of human health, many times.

Me thinks a little bit of skepticism is understandable, as compared to the many here who just want to assume that we're dealing with basically honest and straight-forward entities here...

Wonder how much profit the hospital stands to make, by advertising that they are distributing the vax-shots ?

Do you honestly think they need to make up some marketing scheme here?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

We don't really know.

But we are dealing with profit-hungry, billion-dollar corporations, whom have been proven to lie and cheat, to the detriment of human health, many times.

Me thinks a little bit of skepticism is understandable, as compared to the many here who just want to assume that we're dealing with basically honest and straight-forward entities here...

Wonder how much profit the hospital stands to make, by advertising that they are distributing the vax-shots ?

Do you not see the massive marketing and PR campaigns, along with boat-loads of propaganda ?

Do they not have radio call-in shows in your area, where everyone chosen to speak on the air is just giddy with excitement about getting jabbed ?

Every politician, everywhere, doing photo-ops ?

And since the vax is presented as being 'free' : whom is paying for the PR campaigns ?

Curious to know how much the hospital got, and if Tiff got paid to participate in the live shoot ?

You really don't see it ?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

We don't really know.

Do you not see the massive marketing and PR campaigns, along with boat-loads of propaganda ?

Do they not have radio call-in shows in your area, where everyone chosen to speak on the air is just giddy with excitement about getting jabbed ?

Every politician, everywhere, doing photo-ops ?

And since the vax is presented as being 'free' : whom is paying for the PR campaigns ?

Curious to know how much the hospital got, and if Tiff got paid to participate in the live shoot ?

You really don't see it ?

We are in a pandemic..if you haven't noticed, people want out of this situation. A "cure" sells itself. Not that this is a "cure" per se, but it is part of the solution I suppose.

Thats my take
edit on 26-12-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Polls, if they are to be trusted, suggest less than half of Western people are interested in "The final solution".

If an experimental vax 'sells itself', then why all of the world-leaders marching in lockstep, proclaiming the only way out is a vax ?

You don't wonder how much you're paying for smiley-faced hospital big-shots, to parade-out a woman with an obvious fainting problem ?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: rickymouse
Of course they will hide the fact that she is dead to protect the implementation of the vaccine. That does not mean she is dead, only that I wouldn't doubt if they would cover it up.

Cover ups do happen, but these days the punishment for being caught covering things up usually make it too risky to try. Companies are more likely to try to spin the event in order to absolve themselves than to cover it up outright.

Can you show me one other instance in the last couple of decades where somebody living in a Western country has died from getting a shot and it's been covered up.

I know two people who wound up in the hospital, one for a week, the other for three days...from a flu shot. I have a severe reaction....sort of get like a super flu starting the next day from the flu shot, both of those instances above had the same kind of reaction. My doctor told me to never take another flu shot because the storm it creates could kill me. I asked him if I could get the storm from the flu and I told him I never get a very bad case of the flu, it lasts a day...he said I could die from the flu but since I had two out of two bad reactions, I am way safer not having the flu shot.

The one woman who was in the hospital that I mentioned almost died but it ended on the fifth day. All tests showed no virus or infection...it was a cytokine storm.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
I just don't care, to be honest. It is what it is. Unless we want to keep living like this, a vaccine is obvious. Seeing as how this isn't going away. Are they trying to allay peoples fears/concerns..sure, and it's a valid concern.

edit on 26-12-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

She's not dead

Huh, then why is there an Alabama death record?

The pass out nurse, sounds like a skit on Satuirday night live.
edit on 27-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join