It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The girl who took the shot and fainted died 10 hours later maybe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I'm not saying she's dead but your video is bogus all the way.

So you're saying the clinical staff she works with are in on some kind of conspiracy to push the vaccine ?

The video is no more bogus than people wanting to believe an anti-vax conspiracy theory just because they want to believe it.

edit on 26-12-2020 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

5. The name on the ID she's wearing has 6 letters. "Tiffany" has 7 letters.

Oh crap, you got em!

Go watch the vid on youtube, full screen, full HD.

The i is just really close to the f.

Derp
edit on 26/12/20 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

I'm happy to say we seem to agree more than we disagree.

The Devil's always in the details... mucking it up for us all.

However, neither her nor the media chose to keep her identity private. Considering the total distrust over this particular product, which has prompted individuals who believe it to be safe, to go public to promote it's use as she has done, if it was a rip roaring success, there would have been a media fan fare. The fact that not only has this not happened but there looks like there has been a silencing on the results only adds to the suspicion that the product is not safe. It is in the interest of all involved to be honest with all results, espeically in a climate where we are being told 'everyone will have to have the shot' by the authorities who have already lost public confidence.

I don't necessarily disagree... just those darn details. But for the same reasons officials wanted to wheel her out and make a shining example of her -- because emotion beats facts -- WE have to refuse to let their "example" be our focus.

They put a person on full display to promote their product and/or agenda, but when it didn't work out so well for them, they want to hide her away. That alone speaks volumes. And I want to add that I'm not sure this nurse wasn't somehow forced into this position, and perhaps even very much regrets doing so. For all we know, she may be bound by some kind of nondisclosure or non disparagement clause in her employment contract.

We also have to be very careful of the example WE set. We do need people to come forward with the truth, but they won't do so if they are afraid to do so. We have to respect and protect people's privacy and confidentiality if we have any hope of honest and factual disclosure. Especially those who have been most harmed.

Wondering how you came to the conclusion I want her shamed for promoting a vaccine as safe. I don't want anyone shamed.

My apologies. For some reason I feel very protective of this woman, and let myself assume the worst.

I think she is a very brave woman to basically trial a new product, as are all the others that took part in trials off camera (and very sad that some have died because they did).

Yes, she is a brave woman with a huge heart. Their participation is a service to humanity -- a gift to all of us. I truly hope their trust was not misplaced.

And I truly hope she is okay.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The scum of the internet probably hunted her down and started harassing her. Considering there's about five threads active at any given moment on 4chans worst board making up random conspiracy theories about her I don't blame her.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Hecate666

Not to mention, it claims she has an Instagram.
So that tells me she enjoys attention.

It's 2020, half 2/3 people under 40 probably have an Instagram. It's a normal part of life now.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: EternalShadow

Yes, you are stupid as snip.

Anyone else passed out after getting the injection?
Exactly how does a vaccination make someone pass out anyway?

The medical term for this is “vasovagal syncope”:

en.wikipedia.org...(medicine)#Neurally_mediated_syncope

It’s a very well known syndrome and has nothing to do with what’s in the hypodermic syringe (vaccine or whatever). It’s a neurological reaction to having sharp objects stuck into you. It often can happen after donating blood, for example, or a blood draw for a lab test. It’s why they always ask if you feel faint or light headed after a blood draw, and ask you to sit in the waiting room for a few minutes before getting in your car and driving away.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Of course they will hide the fact that she is dead to protect the implementation of the vaccine. That does not mean she is dead, only that I wouldn't doubt if they would cover it up.

Cover ups do happen, but these days the punishment for being caught covering things up usually make it too risky to try. Companies are more likely to try to spin the event in order to absolve themselves than to cover it up outright.

Can you show me one other instance in the last couple of decades where somebody living in a Western country has died from getting a shot and it's been covered up.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Yup, I’m well aware of it, it’s happened to me when I’ve had blood taken before.

It’s not what I’m asking about though, people here seem to think the specific COVID vaccine made her pass out

I’m saying that’s total BS.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The suspicious part of that is that if you have an individual who is prone to fainting after every shot she gets, why would you put her on TV as your spokeswoman for a shot like this one that you know the public is suspicious about?

That doesn't add up.

It adds up about as much about her suddenly becoming a privacy freak right after she agrees to become your spokeswoman and faints on live TV.

Understand, as someone who has in the past gotten shaky myself after shots, I get the idea, but I wouldn't have put myself out there to talk about my feelz after getting the shot either.

edit on 26-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Boadicea

The suspicious part of that is that if you have an individual who is prone to fainting after every shot she gets, why would you put her on TV as your spokeswoman for a shot like this one that you know the public is suspicious about?

That doesn't add up.

It adds up about as much about her suddenly becoming a privacy freak right after she agrees to become your spokeswoman and faints on live TV.

Makes more sense that they’d give her the vaccine knowing she might pass out because of what’s in it...?

So what’s in it that makes people pass out?
Where’s all the other cases of people passing out minutes after getting it?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think that someone who is prone to passing out after a shot or from pain is probably not the person who you want to be the one to demonstrate that all is well .

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Apparently, a trial volunteer fainted and passed out after receiving the vaccine due to a related high fever.

To be clear, and to avoid comparing apples with oranges, this was a different vaccine and a quite different reaction.

The nurse took the Pfizer vaccine and fainted shortly afterwards, probably due to a harmless neurocardiogenic syncope reaction. I've suffered similar after giving blood samples. I struggled with dizziness and faintness for the rest of the day, although the blood drawn was insignificant.

Ian Haydon took the Moderna vaccine as a volunteer in a Phase 1 trial. This vaccine is not yet approved, except for emergency use. Hours after receiving his second dose, he developed a high fever, sought medical attention and, after being released from an urgent care facility, fainted in his home. He received the highest tested dose.

He is now well, reporting no side-effects and does not regret having helped test the vaccine. link
edit on 26-12-2020 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: 727Sky

Wherever she is, whatever she's doing, I wish her well. She and hers don't deserve this kind of public scrutiny.

Beyond that, why does it matter? How is her health any business of the public? What do you think her (presumed) death could tell us that we don't already know? (As in, vaccinations are risky for some/many people).

If she is dead, now what? Why is it the public's business?

One might say that it's the public's business because she was publicly vaccinated, on TV, and shortly thereafter fainted.

To be clear, I too wish her all the best.
edit on 26-12-2020 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Is this anti Vax propaganda or is the girl dead; simple question.

We’re pleased to share Tiffany Dover is doing well. Here’s a short video of her today surrounded by her colleagues who all support her.

Anti Vax propaganda.

She suffers from, Vasovagal Syncope, so probably not an ideal person to be on a live show talking to camera after a jab for instance, although a jab is not necessarily the only precursor, just standing for a long period, poor diet in some ways.

I thought it surprising that there was no attempt to raise her legs though, that being a no brainer in medicine, in the event of a faint, they may have done that off camera though.

As for her dying, her hospital says she's alive...and well, and besides, nobody seems to have a set time of when she had supposedly died, and even there it's from hours to days.

People on here should not perpetuate rumours and run with them, even a little research by some might then show it's a fake story.

www.google.com... rome&ie=UTF-8
edit on 26-12-2020 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Did I say she passed out over what's in it?

I said if you have someone you know passes out after getting shots, why would you put them in front of the public immediately after getting a shot, any shot in order to boost public confidence in that particular shot? It's not a good look.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

I'm happy to say we seem to agree more than we disagree.

glad to hear it

They put a person on full display to promote their product and/or agenda, but when it didn't work out so well for them, they want to hide her away. That alone speaks volumes.

Absolutely it does, and with a track record of cover-ups of dirty dealings from financial corruption to knowingly causing vaccine/medical damage with their products, is it any wonder we as a collective species have become jaded and suspicious of their agendas? At least with the internet word gets out faster now so is harder for those controllers to cover things up.

And I want to add that I'm not sure this nurse wasn't somehow forced into this position, and perhaps even very much regrets doing so.

Actually this has also crossed my mind, she looks like she is praying in the picture where she is getting the actual shot. She doesn't look particularly happy and relaxed, even though the mask hides so much of her face.
I also wondered if she was chosen purely because she has a fainting condition, as this would make the perfect excuse to a collapse or bad reaction which they know has a high chance of happening. Just blame it on her condition, easy peasy get out.

For all we know, she may be bound by some kind of nondisclosure or non disparagement clause in her employment contract.

Almost certainly this will be the case, also perhaps for the ones photographed with her (if it is her) with the signs with her name and date etc on it.

We do need people to come forward with the truth, but they won't do so if they are afraid to do so. We have to respect and protect people's privacy and confidentiality if we have any hope of honest and factual disclosure. Especially those who have been most harmed.

Agreed, though possibly they are more afraid of the backlash from the Authorities (fines/jail/suicided/family threatened etc) or the media (make you out to be a nutter/liar/ruin your reputation and career), than they are of the general public who, at the end of the day, just want to know what the hell is really going on, especially if it is something that is likely to cause them personal harm.

My apologies. For some reason I feel very protective of this woman, and let myself assume the worst.

No worries, emotions can be blinding (which of course the authorities/media love to play on and exploit). Sometimes it is better to take a step back and look at things in a totally logical manner to see the bigger picture/agenca at play.

Yes, she is a brave woman with a huge heart. Their participation is a service to humanity -- a gift to all of us. I truly hope their trust was not misplaced.
And I truly hope she is okay.

yup, agreed, I hope she is ok too, with no lasting detremental effects, especially when she has the second shot. I gotta admit, I'm very concerned that is not going to be the case, for her and ultimately for us all.

(post by igloo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

7,200 people die in America every day. It's likely that a lot of people who get the Corona shot will die at some point afterwards. Probably no cause/effect between the two.

That being said, if you must get the vaccine, get the Moderna version. Dr. Fauci said he and his staff waited until that vaccine was available before being innoculated.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Chadwickus

Did I say she passed out over what's in it?

I said if you have someone you know passes out after getting shots, why would you put them in front of the public immediately after getting a shot, any shot in order to boost public confidence in that particular shot? It's not a good look.

It’s difficult, but stop assuming the enemy is smart, or logical.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
#hoaxbin

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join