It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The girl who took the shot and fainted died 10 hours later maybe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
She absolutely does deserve this public scrutiny. She took that "vaccine" very publicly to 'assure' us that it's a safe thing to do. Now she's gone.

a reply to: Boadicea

Like I've said... BFD. She owes you nothing. She did what she did. You already know everything made public, and that's all you are privileged to know.

No practical purpose can be served by public stalking and harrassing of one individual. The chances that her particular circumstances and conditions apply to any other individual are slim to none. The only value in her adverse reaction is in compiling the information of many individuals for patterns and tendencies, etc.

Go ahead. Change my mind.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Seems we are in total agreement after all, my friend. I'm glad we managed to have this talk/debate 🙂👍

Amazing what can be accomplished when two adults discuss matters reasonably... I'm glad we did.

Thank you for a good conversation!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I read on Godlikeproductions Tiffany is dead, someone found her on ancestry.com

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaMouse

I read on Godlikeproductions Tiffany is dead, someone found her on ancestry.com

Yes, that is what has been reported, but the hospital where she works has since released a statement and photo saying/showing that she is fine and back to work.

I believe the ancestry.com page has been scrubbed -- at least that's what I read. But I'm also pretty sure that page must refer to another person with the same or similar name, because I would be shocked if anyone's death could be recorded and transferred to ancestry.com within such a short period. When I've had to obtain death certificates, it took weeks -- not days.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Ancestry is a genealogy site, it does not require any death certificates of deceased ones. That information is given by a user who runs their own family tree.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Ancestry is a genealogy site, it does not require any death certificates of deceased ones. That information is given by a user who runs their own family tree.

I just tried -- and failed -- to find out exactly how ancestry.com adds recent deaths to their registry. So I cannot speak with any informed authority, just common sense based upon common law.

In that sense, given that ancestry.com has different protocols and procedures for providing information on the living and the dead -- such as keeping information about the living confidential -- I have to expect that ancestry.com has a process for confirming deaths before allowing them to be posted.

Also, ancestry.com is literally dedicated to and advertised as a resource for records and documents! Allowing postings without the pertinent legal documents would defeat their entire purpose.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

No.. ancestry should not have any registry of recent deaths. There is a rule and laws that deceased added in family tree sites should have been dead at least 50 years before its public. Deceased can be added by family tree by user to their own familytree, to others it should show as private.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

No.. ancestry should not have any registry of recent deaths. There is a rule and laws that deceased added in family tree sites should have been dead at least 50 years before its public.

That makes sense.

Deceased can be added by family tree by user to their own familytree, to others it should show as private.

This is very intriguing... Presuming this is true (and I'm not challenging you, I just don't know this personally), then it must have been a family member who posted this nurse's "death" AND a family member (either the same or another family member) who reported "finding" the record on ancestry.com, but not revealing they are a family member.

Why would someone do that? Especially if the person is still alive and kicking???

Things that make you go "hmmmmmmm"...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: 727Sky

Is this anti Vax propaganda or is the girl dead; simple question.

We’re pleased to share Tiffany Dover is doing well. Here’s a short video of her today surrounded by her colleagues who all support her.

Anti Vax propaganda.
As opposed to pro vax propaganda.

I suppose we all prefer different flavors, I prefer my own immune systems 99.5+% chance of survival or a needle with a novel vaccine for a novel virus.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

So you support liars do you?

You’re fine and dandy with your peers making up completely BS stories like Tiffany is dead?

Wow.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: TheLead

She made it everyone's business when she got the jab on tv.

BFD. Just because she let the public in on one aspect of her life doesn't give anyone the right to access to ALL of her life.

She took to the propaganda arm to show the shot was safe for the public, which is why anyone even knows of her.

Again... BFD. She did what she did. What happened, happened. Everyone will come to their own conclusions. Anyone who thinks one person's experience with the vaccine will be the same for everyone needs to be educated and informed otherwise. Forget the nurse. This individual is not important to the rest of us.

What is important? Focusing on those who are exploiting the ignorance and naivety of the people in this way. Making the case that her experience is not everyone's experience, but we can be damn sure that plenty of people will be adversely affected, regardless of any one person's experience.

You'd have to believe both she and those putting on the event are imbeciles to use someone who faints so easily, when that was the opposite of the objective.

No. I would have to believe that both she and those putting on the event think their audience are imbeciles in order to believe they would get away with this publicity stunt.

Because what kind of an imbecile would be impressed by some random person purportedly receiving a vaccination on TV?

I would very very much like to hear her side of this story, but I know I cannot demand or expect it. That's up to her to share or not.

It's the government and medical officials we need to demand answers from. And not about any one patient in particular.

Are you a defense lawyer? Some of your arguments are scary....

She lets the public see her take a shot,.but the public cannot know the results?
It seems like a very easy thing to dispute if she is well or not.

GD

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagicNo she didn't- click on the link above. USA Today cleary states she is alive and well. I am a Registered Nurse- reactions happen to vaccines. Usually they are related to the various substances that the vaccine is suspended in. While this is not common, it's also not unheard of. It's why you have to wait at your doctors office after getting a shot. Don't try to create unnecessary false panic.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Really? Me saying she's a private citizen with a right to privacy, and a right to choose what she shares or does not share with the public, is scary to you?

But allowing the public, the media, and any old creeper to stalk, harass and demand access to her personal health is NOT scary to you???

She lets the public see her take a shot...

Yup.

...but the public cannot know the results?

Nope. Not unless she so chooses. And quite likely it is not an option for her. Most likely her employment contract includes nondisclosure and non-disparagement clauses which would necessarily restrict what she can say publicly.

And sure enough just such a statement and photo has been released by the hospital where she works, denying this rumor and stating that she is fine and back to work. Done.

GD

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow What is so nefarious here? It's almost like people are wishing harm on this poor woman to forward their own BS anti vax agenda. She's fine. There are no big pharma hit squads threatening anyone.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If she died with any doctor on site, in the room, building etc...no autopsy is required.

Die anywhere out in the world without medical present....an autopsy is required by law.

'Welcome

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Really? Me saying she's a private citizen with a right to privacy, and a right to choose what she shares or does not share with the public, is scary to you?

But allowing the public, the media, and any old creeper to stalk, harass and demand access to her personal health is NOT scary to you???

She lets the public see her take a shot...

Yup.

...but the public cannot know the results?

Nope. Not unless she so chooses. And quite likely it is not an option for her. Most likely her employment contract includes nondisclosure and non-disparagement clauses which would necessarily restrict what she can say publicly.

And sure enough just such a statement and photo has been released by the hospital where she works, denying this rumor and stating that she is fine and back to work. Done.

She Is fine...that was easy....and good news.
Because if they didint release a statement and she decided to allow herself to be portrayed in the public eye on an important subject and then want to disappear and not share the results would be worrysome to the public.

I dont think her bosses or those in charge would want to portray that message.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

She Is fine...that was easy....and good news.

Yes, it is!

Because if they didint release a statement and she decided to allow herself to be portrayed in the public eye on an important subject and then want to disappear and not share the results would be worrysome to the public.

Yes, it would.... However, I think it would say far more about those who trotted her out for their own purposes than anything about her. I find it worrisome that she was trotted out to begin with, and I'm not so sure it was of her own volition, and certainly not for her own purposes. I am more inclined to believe that she was volunteered for the job by higher-ups, and that her employment contract includes nondisclosure and confidentiality clauses that pre-empt her from speaking too much about it -- whether she wants to or not.

I dont think her bosses or those in charge would want to portray that message.

Probably not, and hence the release of the statement and photo.

However, I'm not any more impressed with their purposes for putting her on public display in the first place ( emotional manipulation and exploitation, pure and simple) than I am with their subsequent statement.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I want to know how Tiffany is doing a couple of weeks after getting the vaccine. A follow up is welcome.
And if I were her, and I’d been on TV, fainted etc, after having one of the most talked about vaccines in the world atm, I would actually post on my social media pages about how i feel. I’d let friends and family at the very least know.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

edit on 27-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Chadwickus

Why do you try and suggest anyone is lying when there is nothing to be
gained and a ton of unnecessary (if she's alive) suspicious theater?
She has a death record in Alabama. So quit accusing people who have
a life and death right to know wtf is going on in their FU world. If you
don't believe conspiracies exist fine. Frankly I think nowadays that
makes you the one who's a little bit off. conservatively. Watch!

Apparently anyone can pay to see the record.
edit on 27-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join