It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The girl who took the shot and fainted died 10 hours later maybe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Personal details? No.

But unless she's supposed to undermine public support for the vaccine, then just her publicly showing that yes she is all right would be very important.

Now why would you want to undermine support for this?

I can think of many reasons ...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: DeusInAbsentia
I'm in the same boat, I figure they said.."hey, want to be on tv"

Really?

What do you think this nurse is ... 5 years old?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Personal details? No.

But unless she's supposed to undermine public support for the vaccine, then just her publicly showing that yes she is all right would be very important.

Very important for her personally. But not at all important for the rest of us. It means nothing. It's great that she's okay, but her personal individual circumstances and experience is in no way transferable or universal. It was meaningless to put her out there to begin with. And it's just as meaningless to put her out there now.

Now why would you want to undermine support for this?

I can think of many reasons ...

Well, okay then... LOL!!! You can of course think what you will. But I promise you it's an exercise in futility! I've said what I mean and meant what I said.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

at the moment, people are being vaccinated all over the world. and i have not heard of any deaths.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Hecate666

The scum of the internet probably hunted her down and started harassing her. Considering there's about five threads active at any given moment on 4chans worst board making up random conspiracy theories about her I don't blame her.

THIS! I would hide from y'all as well.

See this logic is weird. She ain't camera shy, we know this. If she's annoyed about conspiracy theorists [or in real life: concerned people who are worried about the vaccine and her at the same time], then surely the bestestest brilliantestest way to do so is a 30 second appearance saying she is feeling spiffing and nobody needs to worry either about the vaccine or her.

Instead what she is doing, causing worry about the vaccine and for herself.

Bravo!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Over 600k in the UK (mainly the elderly, vulnerable and first responders), none of whom have mysteriously died days later.

Doesn’t matter though, this one nurse hasn’t updated her Instagram for a few days so she must be dead and the vaccine must be to blame. That’s a totally reasonable conclusion...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Beyond that, why does it matter? How is her health any business of the public? What do you think her (presumed) death could tell us that we don't already know? (As in, vaccinations are risky for some/many people).

If she is dead, now what? Why is it the public's business?

A: She's not dead

and

2: Vaccinations are imperative to human survival.

Mask up, please. It doesn't hurt. Just....just DO IT. Please. If you live in a society that offers protection and education to help you navigate this, please pay attention.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeusInAbsentia
a reply to: oloufo

Over 600k in the UK (mainly the elderly, vulnerable and first responders), none of whom have mysteriously died days later.

Doesn’t matter though, this one nurse hasn’t updated her Instagram for a few days so she must be dead and the vaccine must be to blame. That’s a totally reasonable conclusion...

Out of interest how would we know that no elderly people died after the vaccine? Oh I know, because they told us in advance that 'if an elderly person dies shortly after the vaccine, it will be down to them having died anyway due to age, and it will have nowt to do with the vaccine'. I remember now. Glad they took that wind out of our sails.
Hence if any of them dies there won't be any news. Seems legit...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Instead what she is doing, causing worry about the vaccine and for herself.

Hasn’t the hospital she works at literally released an image with her as recent as 21st December saying she’s fine, but thanks to the people who were concerned?

What else do you people want? A big press briefing with a long drawn out explanation? That would be far more suspicious than a quick “ yeah I’m good thanks for asking” post on social media.

Ultimately she doesn’t owe anyone any level of explanation; the people who think she’s dead won’t believe it regardless - it’ll be photoshop, or CGI, or a body double etc. She doesn’t have to do anything to appease these people because 99% of people realise this is a non-story.
edit on 26-12-2020 by DeusInAbsentia because: Grammar. Always grammar.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

if she valued privacy she wouldnt have been on TV to get a vaccine to try and convience the rest of us to also willingly take said vaccine. Its not both ways...either she believed in what she was doing trying to convience people to take the vaccine and would vome back to show that...or...idk...I guess she could have been forced into it somehow, but that leaves the rest of us in the same boat we were in before the TV stunt. In fact in either case they probably lose people willing to take it...if she was forced it shows people its not safe and if she wasn't where is she now and why not come back to finish the job of conviencing us to take this vaccine.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA

Beyond that, why does it matter? How is her health any business of the public? What do you think her (presumed) death could tell us that we don't already know? (As in, vaccinations are risky for some/many people).

If she is dead, now what? Why is it the public's business?

and

Mask up, please. It doesn't hurt. Just....just DO IT. Please. If you live in a society that offers protection and education to help you navigate this, please pay attention.

My immune system was developed over millions of years. My immune system is the pinnacle of painstaking evolution, being tested and refined by billions of ancestors and mammals before humans. All of us right now alive, had ancestors that survived every virus and bacterium that ever appeared [at least until reproduction]. That's pretty impressive.

Vaccines are imperative to human survival? What, some great apes made a concoction, faster than any vaccine ever before? Tested for a few weeks on a very few people mad enough or in need of money. Only a few of these few had side effects or died and 'only' about 6 fainted or had really bad reaction within the first week of testing, and that's only those that we know of. Sounds like Russian Roulette, and not anything imperative to our survival.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Happy for you to share any details of anyone, old or young, who has died as a result from the vaccine rollout in the UK (or who’s death could be linked). Genuinely, I’d be interested. You’d think, if this were a killer vaccine, that there’d be at least a few examples out of the 600k people already jabbed.

I’m literally all ears. But this nurse business is nonsense.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

How did humans survive, before vaccinations were invented ?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Now you're being obtuse.

You cannot be unaware of the numbers showing how few people really want to take this stuff. People are nervous enough about the vaccine for various reasons. Public officials have wasted no time running it into the ground for political reasons saying they wouldn't trust any vaccine released from ORANGE MAN BAD for votes. People mistrust vaccines released this swiftly just naturally because they've bypassed the usual FDA approval and vetting process to some extent.

So now you have big publicized events trying to raise public trust in the vaccine to get large swathes of the highly cynical and mistrustful public to take the shot for a disease many don't see as that dangerous to begin with, so what do you do? You make your publicity piece a nurse with a known fainting disorder and you pop the shot in her and shove her in front of the camera to "reassure" the public by fainting.

Then she does not appear afterward to finish the reassurance in any tangible way.

Now think ... why would you do that?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So I've read.

...and 2: Vaccinations are imperative to human survival.

Nonsense. History tells us otherwise. Facts tell us otherwise.

Mask up, please.

Well... that's out of the blue!

It doesn't hurt.

Yes, actually, it can and does hurt people.

Just....just DO IT. Please.

I will take such a precaution when reasonable.

If you live in a society that offers protection and education to help you navigate this, please pay attention.

Oh, I'm paying attention. You can bet your bottom dollar on that. Just don't bet that I'll come to the same conclusions or opinions based upon the facts at hand.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Now you're being obtuse.

No, I'm not. I simply refuse to presume anything.

You cannot be unaware of the numbers showing how few people really want to take this stuff. People are nervous enough about the vaccine for various reasons. Public officials have wasted no time running it into the ground for political reasons saying they wouldn't trust any vaccine released from ORANGE MAN BAD for votes. People mistrust vaccines released this swiftly just naturally because they've bypassed the usual FDA approval and vetting process to some extent.

So now you have big publicized events trying to raise public trust in the vaccine to get large swathes of the highly cynical and mistrustful public to take the shot for a disease many don't see as that dangerous to begin with, so what do you do? You make your publicity piece a nurse with a known fainting disorder and you pop the shot in her and shove her in front of the camera to "reassure" the public by fainting.

Then she does not appear afterward to finish the reassurance in any tangible way.

Now think ... why would you do that?

I have already explained how and why that might be. And it isn't some far out theory. It's actually a well established and time honored tactic. If you know there's trouble brewing that is about to become public, you don't wait for the backlash, you get ahead of it and establish a narrative before it becomes public.

If they know this vaccination is problematic, and that this information will become public, you get ahead of the negative publicity by establishing a reasonable and benign explanation before it becomes public. In this case, they provided their own "negative" publicity in order to also provide the desired narrative surrounding it.

And now, having established and acknowledged the risk, they can and have also characterized it as expected and benign, and any other claims are hyperbole and propaganda and fear mongering. Especially if they can easily prove it false... like producing a live nurse when/if it suits their purposes.

I'm not stating this as fact. Only as a reasonable scenario that cannot be ruled out.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

How did humans survive, before vaccinations were invented ?

they didnt, life expectancy has been increasing since the advent of vaccinations and medicines

last 200 years life expectancy has at least doubled

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

LoL !
What do you mean 'we didn't survive' ?

Are we extinct ?
Just another evolutionary dead-end ?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

you're wrong. they vaccinated her publicly, using it as naked propaganda, thus her story is absolutely in the public interest.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I will take such a precaution when reasonable.

fair enough.
Shame we have such different views of what is "reasonable."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join