It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The girl who took the shot and fainted died 10 hours later maybe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAH....BREATH.........HAHAHAHAHAHA. please don't parade liberal "fact" checkers... do your own research. Not saying it is or isn't true...but throw the mainstream lies in the garbage. You almost cant believe anything they RAM down your throat. K?

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
Google search results for Tiffany Dover produced this:

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I would just say the FACT the she INDEED paraded herself already as " THE GUINEA PIG" then it would make sense she would RE-parade herself as the perfect picture of health. HECK.... the govt would demand it.. Her superiors would demand it. we are just wondering where she is?

originally posted by: DeusInAbsentia

All i can come up with if she's stilll alive is that she has changed her opinion on the vax and is being told to keep quiet.

Really? That’s all you can come up with?

I know it sounds insane, but maybe she’s alive and well, and doesn’t feel the need to prove otherwise to a handful of strangers online? She had a jab, is doing fine, and is getting on with her life. Or is that too unbelievable?

People so badly want this evil vaccine business to be true that they'll fabricate pretty insane stories to fit their narrative.

I know I know, before you say it; I’m a sheep, I’m a puppet, I’ve been brainwashed etc.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Hecate666

The scum of the internet probably hunted her down and started harassing her. Considering there's about five threads active at any given moment on 4chans worst board making up random conspiracy theories about her I don't blame her.

THIS! I would hide from y'all as well.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Hecate666

The scum of the internet probably hunted her down and started harassing her. Considering there's about five threads active at any given moment on 4chans worst board making up random conspiracy theories about her I don't blame her.

THIS! I would hide from y'all as well.

That's fine, but we still circle back around to why someone with a known fainting disorder was allowed or forced to put herself on camera after receiving the shot in the first place.

Ask yourself, why would you do that? If you knew you would faint after receiving a shot, not just that one, but any shot ... why put yourself in front of live cameras to tell everyone this particular shot was 100% A-OK? You would have to know that was stupid beyond belief. And if you didn't do it, why would your superiors, knowing that about you, select you to do it and make you put yourself out there?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Trueman

5. The name on the ID she's wearing has 6 letters. "Tiffany" has 7 letters.

Oh crap, you got em!

Go watch the vid on youtube, full screen, full HD.

The i is just really close to the f.

Derp

And what do you think I did. Yeah, that.
edit on 26-12-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

And some anonymous person with the avatar of "SEARGENT" on BitChute would never lie.

Have you had a look at the stuff they post?

LOL

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Trueman

I'm not saying she's dead but your video is bogus all the way.

So you're saying the clinical staff she works with are in on some kind of conspiracy to push the vaccine ?

What I said is listed with numbers, 1 to 5. #6 is what you think I said, it doesn't exist in my post.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Good , she is healthy.

Well, well, well, knock me down with a bleedin' feather. Who'd have thunk?

Can I go back to sleep now?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Boadicea

The suspicious part of that is that if you have an individual who is prone to fainting after every shot she gets, why would you put her on TV as your spokeswoman for a shot like this one that you know the public is suspicious about?

Good question. It sure doesn't seem to have been a good decision to do so! I can speculate, but that's about it. None of my answers look good for those who came up with the idea. My best guess is that no one bothered to ask or find out about this nurse's history. But we have no idea of the circumstances surrounding the situation. Was this a voluntary vax or required for continued employment? Did she volunteer to take it publicly or was she told to take it publicly?

In any event, that's between the nurse and other parties. It's neither here nor there to the public.

That doesn't add up.

It adds up about as much about her suddenly becoming a privacy freak right after she agrees to become your spokeswoman and faints on live TV.

LOL! Would you want to be her and go on national TV (again) to explain? Given how horribly wrong it all went -- presumably completely defeating their purposes -- sheer embarrassment would explain her desire for privacy!!!

And that's assuming it is in fact her choice. For all I know, her employment depended upon her taking this shot on live TV. There may now be nondisclosure and nondisparagement clauses she's being held to. We don't know. But there are plenty of possible explanations.

And her particular circumstances are not important in the big picture. Not when she took the vaccine and not now. Even if she hadn't reacted to the vaccine, her circumstances and conditions are not ours, and anyone can have a very different reaction than she did, or anyone else. It's wrong for others to try to manipulate the emotions of the people, and it's wrong for the people to let their emotions manipulate themselves.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Actually, it does matter.

Given the known widespread distrust around this vaccine. It matters very much. Understand that I'm not blaming her, but these things are usually carefully planned out. If this is a common thing with her and known, then they would have known because she likely has to get her flu shot every year. So this likely happens pretty much once a year when she gets that shot.

They had to have known.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: EternalShadow

Yes, you are stupid as snip.

Anyone else passed out after getting the injection?
Exactly how does a vaccination make someone pass out anyway?

A couple of pretty obvious questions that you lot seem to not want to ask.

My housemate, will pretty much pass out at the "thought" of getting a needle

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

One might say that it's the public's business because she was publicly vaccinated, on TV, and shortly thereafter fainted.

To be fair, she made that our business, but that does not give us blanket surveillance powers into any further aspect of her life. And there are good reasons for that. For example, perhaps her reaction was due to an underlying health condition, as opposed to the vaccine in and of itself. While it is important for medical officials (and, ultimately, the public) to know and understand all the factors involved, it serves no purpose for the public to know her personal details.

To be clear, I too wish her all the best.

Thank for that -- I appreciate it. Too often, we (the colloquial "we") forget that we are talking about real people with real lives and experiences. Too often, very painful and difficult experiences.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: 727Sky

Beyond that, why does it matter? How is her health any business of the public?

Why is it the public's business?

If you allow yourself to be used to promote the safety of a new product, where the product's safety is in question/ under scrutiny by the general public, and so your public display is really to persuade the doubting public that all is safe, then you get sick/have permanent harm/death due to that product, it is very much in the public interest that this result is known.
Had this product been a new machine, e.g. A personal jet pack, and it wasn't safe and killed or harmed someone/some people, it would be all over the news and the product recalled and further safety tests done before being allowed back on the market. I see no difference between a machine and a vaccine as a product and it should be subject to the same scrutiny.

Naw, she doesn't owe you a damn thing. She is not required to sooth feelings.
edit on 26-12-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

...she looks like she is praying in the picture where she is getting the actual shot. She doesn't look particularly happy and relaxed, even though the mask hides so much of her face.

Yes! I had the same thought. She looks like a frightened cornered puppy. And it hit me like a ton of bricks. I went literally cold, from my head down to my toes.

I also wondered if she was chosen purely because she has a fainting condition, as this would make the perfect excuse to a collapse or bad reaction which they know has a high chance of happening. Just blame it on her condition, easy peasy get out.

I did not think of that, but yes. I defaulted to incompetence, but this makes much sense. Especially if they are anticipating such problems. Better to establish the narrative before it becomes a public issue.

I'm very concerned that is not going to be the case, for her and ultimately for us all.

Agreed. Especially when we already see games being played with the public.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Actually, it does matter.

Given the known widespread distrust around this vaccine. It matters very much. Understand that I'm not blaming her, but these things are usually carefully planned out. If this is a common thing with her and known, then they would have known because she likely has to get her flu shot every year. So this likely happens pretty much once a year when she gets that shot.

They had to have known.

As I'm now realizing, you may be right on point here...As another poster has wisely suggested, perhaps this particular nurse was chosen because of her known reaction to the vaccine:

I also wondered if she was chosen purely because she has a fainting condition, as this would make the perfect excuse to a collapse or bad reaction which they know has a high chance of happening. Just blame it on her condition, easy peasy get out.

If this is true, it's definitely important for the public to know, because it tells us much about the officials directing this circus. But we still don't need to know the personal details of this nurse.
edit on 26-12-2020 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

Paraded? I would respectfully disagree sir
. Many many people have had this jab in public at this point; this nurse just got caught up in the limelight and failed to tell people about her pre-existing condition. She probably thought she could handle it and wanted her 15 minutes of fame.

People only care about her jab because of the response she had, but we’re chasing our tails. If there is indeed a “powers that be” plan afoot here to ensure the public take this deadly vaccine, you really think they’d let random nurses on camera take it without knowing the consequence? You don’t think if this shadowy collective does exists, that they’d have a much better stranglehold on who they’d allow to take it in public? Give them some credit!

It’s far more likely that this one nurse who has a pre-existing response to pain just didn’t tell the camera crew because she thought she could handle it and then predictably fainted.

I love a good conspiracy, but this ain’t it.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

a reply to: EternalShadow

Yes, you are stupid as snip.

Anyone else passed out after getting the injection?
Exactly how does a vaccination make someone pass out anyway?

A couple of pretty obvious questions that you lot seem to not want to ask.

My housemate, will pretty much pass out at the "thought" of getting a needle

Seems to perfectly fit the profile of folks Phuzzir is looking for, for future live reports of vax-shots.
Send their name in, and get a nice phat payday, if they don't mind signing the 10000 page contract.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DeusInAbsentia
I'm in the same boat, I figure they said.."hey, want to be on tv"

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
I don't think there's any conspiracy, they probably asked if anyone wanted to to do the shot for tv, she probably figured she could handle it. I doubt it's any more complicated than that

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

We don't really know.

But we are dealing with profit-hungry, billion-dollar corporations, whom have been proven to lie and cheat, to the detriment of human health, many times.

Me thinks a little bit of skepticism is understandable, as compared to the many here who just want to assume that we're dealing with basically honest and straight-forward entities here...

Wonder how much profit the hospital stands to make, by advertising that they are distributing the vax-shots ?
edit on 26-12-2020 by Nothin because: sp

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join