It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The girl who took the shot and fainted died 10 hours later maybe

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Also the family posted some photos to Facebook from what looks like a cabin vacation, and you can clearly see Tiffany in two of them.

Some are claiming that the photos are old from last year, however one of the chicks is holding an iPhone 12 Pro which just came out last month so they couldn't be from last year. I can post the images if you want.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Ya I've seen them but thanks.

There's now another possibility that Tiffany has become very sick
with Bells Palsy.

You do realize I've made no claims pertaining to her health.
But a death record is pretty solid.
edit on 28-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

That searchquarry site doesn't prove she has death records, that was my main point. It's a generic search database, many peoples' names come up. Did you search your own?

If it did only show actual death records, why didn't anyone sign up for the trial or pay for the actual report? I would do it but I don't want the spam emails afterwards and the hassle of having to cancel my membership.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

The main basis behind that video is the searchquarry "death record" result, and I'm pretty sure that result means nothing.

I searched my own name on that website and two results came back... a death record in Johnson County Iowa (my current state) and a death record in Massachusetts where I grew up.

My fiance did the same and a death record popped up for her for Massachusetts.

I wouldn't trust anything coming back from searchquarry.

Also, based on comments I have seen on social media others have noticed that as well.

Did you do one on her? I assume that's why you went on there right?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

That searchquarry site doesn't prove she has death records, that was my main point. It's a generic search database, many peoples' names come up. Did you search your own?

If it did only show actual death records, why didn't anyone sign up for the trial or pay for the actual report? I would do it but I don't want the spam emails afterwards and the hassle of having to cancel my membership.

Something else going on now

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

There's now another possibility that Tiffany has become very sick
with Bells Palsy.

define very sick.

dont know how one can become very sick with bells palsy.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

define very sick.

if youre face was paralysed, i think you could call in sick.

maybe people would call you sick.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

define very sick.

Unable to come out of seclusion to show people concerned she is fine.

Where is Tiffany? Do have an answer? That's all I want to know is that
she's okay. Kind of cruel to let us speculate. What are we all supposed to
just pretend we don't have brains.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

If you hadn’t heard of the other nurse getting Bell’s palsy, you would never have even thought that Tiffany might have it.

Just a thought for you, how easily you are led down the garden path, so to speak.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

If you hadn’t heard of the other nurse getting Bell’s palsy, you would never have even thought that Tiffany might have it.

Just a thought for you, how easily you are led down the garden path, so to speak.

Negative wrong! You don't know squat. I can fetch the reply on
Tiffany's you tube video where I read it first Einstein. Then
I logged back in to post the info on her ATS thread. But I saw this
one first. Not as cut and dry as think Einstein.

And what the hell does that matter any way?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Are you saying you suspected Tiffany got Bell’s palsy before you knew about the other nurse?

But just didn’t post about it here on ATS?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Are you saying you suspected Tiffany got Bell’s palsy before you knew about the other nurse?

I'm saying I was I logged on to post the bells palsy info on the Tiffany
thread when I saw this wonderful news here.

I was also reading about the possibility of the witness protection program
but I wasn't going to post that because it seemed hokey. None of this is
hokey to me at all. And I don't give a crap about anything enough to lie about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Dude now I don't even know which thread I'm on. Do you understand
what I'm saying? Or do I have to start all over? lol

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The theory that Tiffany has Bell’s palsy.

When did you think of it? Before or after hearing about the other nurse who has Bell’s palsy?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I didn't think of it I read it.

I'm saying I read it on you tube comments first. And thought it
was good enough to post here.

I didn't know anything about the other nurse until I saw it here.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Go to Tiffany's thread and check it out. Not sure about what the time
stamps will show but I did post there after I posted here I think a
couple times.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
bells palsy may be caused by a viral infection usually botox injections. its damage to the nerves in the face well not damage swelling really. it will usually clear up in a couple of days. With benedryl injections a couple of hours.

Now some idiot on the internet saw that this can be caused by virus then made the leap that she was injected with a virus. However they don use the virus at all for the shot. This is a new breakthrough you no longer have to get the illness to build up an imunity. They are programing our immune system to produce antigens for the virus. think of it as telling the immune system what the virus looks like so you can avoid letting it in. If i walks through the door its destroyed. Now this doesnt use the virus so there is zero chance of getting it from the shot.

Oh and with this method you can produce vacines in months instead of years. Meaning in the future we can better protect ourselves against new strains.
edit on 12/28/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Man I was missing words in my text and getting all confused last night.
I was a mess I was so tired. I guess they scuttled that other thread.
Any way I hope you're right and Tiffany gets back to work soon. She
seemed like a sweet lady and a dedicated nurse. It's hard for me to see
people go from perfectly healthy. To dizziness falling out and what
ever else is going on. Just falling out like that could kill her or leave
her badly injured. Sucks No hard feelings Chad.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeusInAbsentia
a reply to: Hecate666

Happy for you to share any details of anyone, old or young, who has died as a result from the vaccine rollout in the UK (or who’s death could be linked). Genuinely, I’d be interested. You’d think, if this were a killer vaccine, that there’d be at least a few examples out of the 600k people already jabbed.

I’m literally all ears. But this nurse business is nonsense.

Do you really think that I think people die as soon as they have the jab?
Wow, Dunning Kruger effect.
Let me explain why I think this vaccine is actually dangerous:

1. No vaccine for the common cold, an annoying illness that keeps people from earning money and lots of time to develop one for, but to no avail. Same for AIDS. Same for corona. But for covid-19 [yet another corona virus]...123 and hey presto a vaccine in barely 9 months. That's not how it goes mate.

2. The vaccine is a novel vaccine, meaning it doesn't work like old fashioned ones by adding virus pieces to the bloodstream. No this one is made out of manmade virus RNA, working directly in your cell nucleus because that's where the ribosomes are that read these strands and are supposed to activate your immune system. However this has never been done before. Now read this with point 1 in mind.

2. Enough people have fainted, got Bells palsy, anaphylactic shock [plus the deaths during the test period], in the last 2 weeks to worry about the frequency of really bad side effects in such a short time. And those were only the ones that made the news. Do you really think nobody died yet? We have been told not to count the deaths of old people already.

3. No consequences for pharma if anyone dies or has any side effects. So if you happen to become instantly disabled or die, who cares. They don't.

4. Last but not least, if you catch covid you have a 99.96% of survival. Why chance a life threatening anaphylactic shock from the vaccine? Oh and the best bits come about 20 years later [I even fear earlier].

And before you think that I am against vaccines just for the lolz, let me tell you that any person with a healthy mind and at least a little bit of knowledge about biology, chemistry or virology should be worried. I worked in the pharmaceutical industry and even normal drugs can take years for approval. Worst of all any drug with so many side effects as this in such a short time would not be approved.

But please do let them inject you with this, I don't care, I can watch and see how you're doing. Still would never touch this.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I have not requested 'blanket surveillance powers' and do not want them. The show is over in my view. I will not be taking the vaccine and had made my mind up about that before her incident.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join