It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Conclusions Regarding UFOs

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

Thanks!

Yup.

Kundalini - the Secret of Ufology

Urdhva-retas, the reverse flow, which is part of the secret of 'kundalini' is all about neurotransmitters and neuromodulators; both cortisol (fear) and testosterone (sex) can pass the blood brain barrier.

So if "spirits" (including 'Kundalini') can redirect this flow from the lower body to the upper body,
you get a form of 'enlightenment'.

It's simple physiology.

Yet people have ignorantly prattled about such things for thousands of years.

Of course we need to thank science for much; we stand on the shoulders of giants.

Ever wonder why 'UFOs' put on such 'amazing displays', that have no logic to them?

Why, they inspire fear, awe and lust (those big boobed blondes),

all of which causes neurochemicals to flow like 'urdhva-retas'.

Yes, those 'UFOs' are for their own reasons, and in their own way,

forcing mystical experience on people,

by using cheesy stage magic to manipulate our basic biological systems.

Fascinating, no?

I'm not pulling anyone's leg, when I say i'm sitting on a mountain of things
WORTH DISCUSSING.

I can't claim some pompous access to raw 'truth'.

I have to follow the first law too;

"Everything is real; nothing can be fully comprehended, so it's better to live without certainty."

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Why, they inspire fear, awe and lust (those big boobed blondes)

As a matter of fact, you'll find few to no reports on the sexual arousal effect during UFO sightings, be it because witnesses feel shame talking about that specific part of the experience, or because the researchers overlook that key aspect. The sexual arousal is extremely intense, deliberately so, and thoroughly designed to craft the encounter in a concrete way. Actually, this is the best way to approach mammals minimising risks.

That was the trick Daniel used while in the lions' den (and believe it or not, all face-to-face encounters with humans is like being thrown in the lions' den...)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

How fascinating that you chimed in on this.

I go most of my life, sitting on things that are as obvious as the nose on my face, yet people don't discuss them.

When I was very young, I mean like 9, I fantasized that I would soon go out into the world and meet people like me, and we'd discuss all these obvious things and make things better.

But i've never met anyone like me.. not once.. even my first mentor was 50% a 'hack'. Though 50% not.

The foolish dreams of youth I guess.
edit on 23-12-2020 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

It's all about water.

Mountaintops could turn out to be very lonely, so care to elaborate on this?

There seem to be many cases where UFO's (aha!) seem to be connected to water like for instance objects hovering over a lake that appear to be shooting "lasers" to the surface. In other instances the objects seems to be dripping water or refract light with water like qualities.

So do you mean water like qualities or a process that literally involves water?

And yes ... I took water over big boobed blondes

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Something I wanted to ask your opinion on (though it's not a UFO 'thing', it applies to the post I'm replying to)

Can you think of any reason there would be a 'push' toward teaching children 'Kundalini' yoga?

There was an article in my neighborhood newsletter 'promoting' it (Kundalini specifically, not just Yoga) as beneficial to lowering kid's stress levels during lockdown...
...which I thought was odd, so I googled "kids and kundalini" and pages of 'positive' results came back!!

I don't know - just seems...kind of 'not' right, somehow..

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

I was talking about water in terms of mythology and ancient history, I wasn't referring to USOs.

Now mind you, USOs are an interesting topic as well.

I'm not an expert on USOs.

In fact I'm not an expert on UFOs either, except for one specific type, the so-called "metaphysical UFOs".

Those are the ones I know a lot about.

Frankly?

I'm not certain if ANY of the 'non-metaphysical UFOs' are valid.

Now, I've some experience with something that appears to live underground and comes out at night to imitate UFOs,
and yes, water is a great radiation shield.

But I'm not that interested in 'those guys'.

I'm not, strictly speaking, a Ufologist; that's because there seem to be no UFOs, just something that I've studied for a lifetime that like to PRETEND to be UFOs.

As to my being 'on a mountain', I can see where you'd say that; I really do the best that I can.. I write about a lot of stuff you'll never hear anywhere else, without signing in blood for it.

I do the best I can.. and I wrestle with my moral compass about everything I write or don't write.. I don't have a continuous stream of omniscience in effect.. that's pure BS.. oh I know the basis for that belief, but it's mostly hype.

I do the best that I can, ok?

But questions are fine.. I may or may not answer them.

Kev

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Good question.

Most people are too inept to get themselves into trouble with 'kundalini'.

But it's still giving rat poison to children, or adults.

'Kundalini' when it works, rewires part of the nervous system, in a manner of speaking..

In Tantra "the goddess Kundalini" is metaphorically a serpent, there's multiple reason for it, but the most important reason is that 'kundalini' magnifies and releases toxins in the body.

'Kundalini' magnifies insanity, magnifies EVERTHING, both positive and negative.

So only if one is a Buddha (metaphor) should one do much with it.

It's the last thing to pass out like candy.

Now 'true knowledge' of 'kundalini' is basically lost, and/or was cloaked in religion,

so people who promote it are generally morons, pushing something they know nothing about.

Now here and there are a few people who have some good scholarship on Tantra that know some things,

but there are not a lot of practicing 'kundalini saints out there'; i've certainly never met one.

Kev

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What happens if you jam Kundalini downwards instead of guiding it upwards? Very bad things? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

you go insane and die, or at least if you are lucky you will die.

It is the most common outcome.

Fortunately, most people hold back and don't experience but a tiny bit of the process,
so instead of going insane and dying, they become interested in topics like UFOs.

When you 'wake a dragon', the dragon never goes fully to sleep again.. and you have to live a very focused life, until the end of your days, or it 'goes bad'.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You mean that you're perpetually walking at the edge of a cliff, with a wind that perpetually tries to push you in the void?

I've experienced such struggle once. Had to keep focus at resisting the wind in order to not fall off.

Can something triggers such "tiny bit of the process" so that some person or community experiences UFOs sighting?
edit on 12 23 2020 by IgnorantGod because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 23 2020 by IgnorantGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnorantGod

You have to be deceived into giving permission, on some level of who you are.

It's one of the reasons it seems valid to wonder if we are inside a vast quantum computer Omniverse or simulation.

It seems to require 'access controls'.

I noticed this a good 25 years ago.

Now, sometimes a person can be 'linked' to a person who gave permission 'on their behalf' sort of.

That explains why some people without a mystical or 'UFO' bone in their body can get 'volunteered'.

I had a brief, partial briefing on a DNA study done by a famous geneticist on this topic. I can't
say more on that.. the researcher in question fled the fringe field due to blowback on his career.

Kev

edit on 23-12-2020 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Quite interesting.

Now, sometimes a person can be 'linked' to a person who gave permission 'on their behalf' sort of.

I think this kind of "link" can happen when the bounderies between two selves get blurred someway. So that a thought generated by one, may affect two bodies.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnorantGod

The study claimed that there were epigenetic factors that ran in some families.
I never saw the hard data and i'm not scientist enough to know if it's true.

But on your notion of 'selves sharing'; yup, there's something to that it seems.

Those 'hypothetical' 'threads' which weave through all of us, bind us all together
in fascinating 'unusual bedfellow combinations'.

Now, GENERALLY there isn't much person to person bleed over.. that would be sloppy
coding.. but it does seem to happen.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Now, GENERALLY there isn't much person to person bleed over.. that would be sloppy
coding.. but it does seem to happen.

Yes, that's also what I had in mind. "[S]omeway" was referring to specific cases, such as; two or more people in ASC.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Ever wonder why 'UFOs' put on such 'amazing displays', that have no logic to them?

Fascinating, no?

WORTH DISCUSSING.

"Everything is real; nothing can be fully comprehended, so it's better to live without certainty."

The light shows are not performed by aliens, who all decided to visit Earth by the 1970's or so. The lights are of Earthly origin, to make us believe they are aliens from 'space'.

It coincides with our technological abilities to create such 'UFO's'. That's why they appear at night, when nobody can identify what they really are.

We never saw UFO's before the 1940's or so, then suddenly, there's endless reports of aliens, and UFO's?? Nothing like mass mind manipulation going on here.

Look at the 14-19th centuries for 'sightings' - nothing at all. Why would that be?

Either aliens all over decided to visit Earth for the first time, by the 1940's, and visit 24-7, or it's complete bs.

It's obviously the latter. To make us believe in aliens, to think the PTB are covering it all up, so we demand they tell us the 'truth' about aliens existing.

This is a huge con, and nothing more.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Thanks!

Yup.

Kundalini - the Secret of Ufology

Urdhva-retas, the reverse flow, which is part of the secret of 'kundalini' is all about neurotransmitters and neuromodulators; both cortisol (fear) and testosterone (sex) can pass the blood brain barrier.

So if "spirits" (including 'Kundalini') can redirect this flow from the lower body to the upper body,
you get a form of 'enlightenment'.

It's simple physiology.

Yet people have ignorantly prattled about such things for thousands of years.

Of course we need to thank science for much; we stand on the shoulders of giants.

Fascinating, no?

WORTH DISCUSSING.

The last line, I like that:

Dunno if I would agree with your linking "big boobed blond aliens" and lust there Kevin. Look past the D-cups and those minds are about as appealing as filling in a tax return.

I would agree that it is probably salesmanship using, if I may put it this way; the mental or emotional archetypes of the day.

Perhaps some at least just want to play?

Children play "pretend" and "house". The children use their imaginations and live the experience. Of course when mom yells that it is getting dark and to get those butts in the house, the game is over and everyone drops the pretending.

Games are not always innocent and the cruelty of children is well known. However, the modus operandi may remain the same.

Of course, sometimes the game does not end. Perhaps there is a need to figure out the equivalent of an "authoritative mom".

Yes, those 'UFOs' are for their own reasons, and in their own way, forcing mystical experience on people, by using cheesy stage magic to manipulate our basic biological systems. Fascinating, no?

Fascinating, Yes.

UFOs might quote PT Barnum: "There is a sucker born every minute". But let's be fair here; people love to be fooled - to lose themselves in a fantasy. Men go to the strip club, the ladies reach for the Mills and Boones.

For the UFO; games are perhaps a means to an end.

edit on 24-12-2020 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

Edit to add:

Now if Prana is solid on it's own level; it stands to reason that if Pranic life bumps into our Prana the bump will have an effect.

I would expect that any hypothetical Pranic Beings would perhaps find it curious to cause effect on a human in this manner. Perhaps even elevate it to an artform in some cases. Like throwing stones in the pond to watch the ripples . . .

edit on 24-12-2020 by NobodySpecial268 because: Added afterthought

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

At least 1897
And before that fairies, not the best list a lot of it is recent
1561 Nuremberg
Plenty of legends which don't spell out UFO but attest to a certain amount of weirdness going back 830(?) AD
The Classical Journal exploring UFOs in antiquity
If you want to go really far back, the Nephilim
The Hindu Vedas of course with flying houses/machines...

And plenty of stories, local often that go back sometimes hundreds and thousands of years, so again even if it doesn't spell UFO the weirdness is with us since we can think.

edit on 24-12-2020 by Peeple because: add

edit on 24-12-2020 by Peeple because: Arrrgh! Auto correct!?!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So I gotta say, this is my favorite 'UFO Video" of all time:

Now, I mean no disrespect to people who have experienced 'abduction';
considering I was paralyzed for 10-15 minutes, there's nothing funny
about that. But still, the disparity of accounts is nicely pointed out.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Final Conclusions Regarding UFOs?

They are physical craft. Not nuts and bolts, more like hollow bars of soap, easily slipping thru air water and space.

They use a power supply that out military has and will and kill for.

They come from several different places and have several different types of living occupants.

When and if they want us to know they are here they will tell us.

But for now it is hide and seek.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Everyone is certainly welcome to share their 'final conclusions' just like I am doing.

Thank you!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join