It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Conclusions Regarding UFOs

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Fried rabbit is delicious.

I like squirrel better.

Harte

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
Everyone is certainly welcome to share their 'final conclusions' just like I am doing.

Thank you!

I can offer a status report of a work in progress?
My current best guess is there's a sub-universe intertwined with us but only perceivable on the periphery.
You've surely heard those comparisons of a 3d object gliding through a 2d world? That.
But the "edges" are not per se only visual. There's technology, radar, the proverbial ghost in the machine accounts.
There's mathmatical evidence with dark matter and energy, the 11 dimensions of string theory (because it is just too elegant, but personally I don't feel it has to be a either/or thing with the multiverse, just another matter of definition dimension/multiverse just depending on how you stack them they could be the same thing).
And the biggest part: echoes in the mind. Synchronicities, epiphanies, some "schizophrenic events" when your experience just goes deep and meaningful like "God-experiences"...

You know what I mean.
Anyhoo they/it doesn't make much sense to us because it is in the truest sense of the word (emphasising literally!) alien.
What in detail that means we can't know. Yet.
But it's fun to speculate so I assume it could be something like built directly from strange particles. Or just an unperceivable low density incredible far stretched. Indeed matterless, like the mirror to us, energy as matter, matter as energy, the "other side of the Higgs field"...
Possibilities are only limited by your imagination.

And the conclusion what it means to us depends strongly on the mood I'm in... lol
a) They're crazy superior to us and might just wipe us out if we lose our entertainment value.

b) They're indifferent, the "encounters" are just accidents, when we're "in the way".

c) They see a potential for cooperation.

edit on 24-12-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I enjoy your company. Well mostly ;-)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The thing is, if you pare your notions down to their core, there are in fact thousands of ways (some big number) that those sorts of things could be implemented.

I mean, we assume *something is real*, or *some things are real*, or *everything is real* or *nothing is real*, and then there are boundaries where things interact.

So boil it all done, there appear to be zones where things work differently, and sometimes interact with us.

How you get there is anybody's guess.

Sounds a lot like quantum and classical physics really.

Now, 'catching those cosmic butterflies' in response to a fancy theory --- not so easy.

Kev

edit on 24-12-2020 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Well it's only one way it is implemented.

But "zones" yes, a certain sender/receiver environmental condition. But possibly fluctuating.
For the most part I deal with the psychological aspects, there it's sort of true too, the story is important, it needs a certain "condition" for one to be open to it and to implement it into the personal ontology.
Since we're probably less but still also alien to "it" some reactions are most likely accidental.
Run away "myths" and memes and such.

But profound yes to butterflies!

edit on 24-12-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

the devils always in the details, and those details are hella hard to come by;

Kev

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

But fabrication is a snap. Conscious or otherwise.

And there is always an audience when what is sold is what someone wants.

What do a lot of people want? A purpose.

For everything. Because random is scary.
edit on 12/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

PRECISELY.

That's why I live without certainty, and I recommend that approach to anyone, who is willing to strengthen their mind and personality so that they can be comfortable doing it.

I don't currently have a purpose. But I'm gathering data to see if a smallish project would make sense. The jury is still out however.
edit on 24-12-2020 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You understand that you're asking the population as a whole to apply principles of critical thought?

Feelings, desires, and belief structures carry an awful lot of momentum.

edit on 12/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I eat my own dogfood.

That's all anyone can do.

I can't be responsible for the entire world, nor can I suffer over the failings of any living person, including myself.

When I do something well, I do something well. When I don't do well, then I don't.

By not obsessing over the form of my sense of self, I'm free of all that.

Currently, I'm mentoring two people at work, one young, one old, how to be effective human beings. It brings me joy.
I get nothing out of it except the joy.

Maybe that's the last thing I will 'accomplish' in my life.

And that would be beautiful.

I can't say precisely how that will turn out. But that's not the point.

I'm riding the pony.

Maybe tomorrow someone will want to learn how to summon 'black triangle UFOs' and I'll find them ready; or maybe I'll decide that there's nothing more to be said about UFOs.

Make yourself strong and capable; meet life head on; and go with the flow.

At some point you die.

Shrug.

One of the things that ol' Buddha got right, is that if your sense of self is so fluid that it can do many things, content with any good thing, not overwhelmed by all the bad things, you don't have this bloated self-image to protect.

It's like being 'dead ahead of time'.

It's called freedom.

But that's my thing.. everyone else has their own, separate pony ride -- nothing is one size fits all.

Kev

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

It's too bad that you can't keep working remote after Covid.

I think that WFH boosts productivity for good employees..

and bad ones will slack off, whether they work onprem or remote.

I agree. I worked from home for 10 years and found I was more productive. I would go to the office several times a month when needed. The only drawback was I was on call 24 hours a day. I worked in IT.
I am retired now for a few years. It sucks, I am going back to work until they roll me feet first out the door.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You understand that you're asking the population as a whole to apply principles of critical thought?

Feelings, desires, and belief structures carry an awful lot of momentum.

I'm not sure that anyone can apply critical thought without feelings, desires and belief structures.

Everyone has feelings, desires and belief structures. Especially the last one.

The physicist will look through physicist coloured glasses, the Jungian psychologist will look through Jungian coloured glasses, the Jesuit will look through Catholic coloured glasses, and so on.

Science, psychology, Catholicism (ad nauseam) are basically belief structures; shared thought forms.

How does one take off these glasses?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

One important detail is there's an independent (apparently) intelligence on our turf.
Beyond that you got Däniken, Sitchin, or religions and cults.
It's fundamentally dishonest to advertise details.

And it's quite the bitch. Just think about Geller & Puharich, even under "professional" circumstances you end up feeding memes with your own wishful thinking.
So it really is how the bible folks say you can define it only by what it's not.
And it's not God, not gods, not ET, not fairies, not goblins, not angels, not demons, not ghosts, not ascended masters,...

It is weird, it appears intelligent. That's the conclusion of COMETA and all we got.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Not promoting the guy who said it but the quote is true

Kill your ego.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Kill your ego.

I have heard it before, but who on earth said that?

Edit: For some reason images load really slow for me and I didn't see the quote. Now I do.

If he was selling vacuums door to door with that sales pitch; he would probably starve.

edit on 25-12-2020 by NobodySpecial268 because: slow loading images (frown)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

It's not sexy. I know.
Don't worry about it, just be a good little human and you get immortality in paradise.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It's not sexy. I know.
Don't worry about it, just be a good little human and you get immortality in paradise.

Eternity in paradise?

Please anything but that. I'll be good, I mean "bad?" - I'm confused now.

Funny how that guy in the photo has a smug and superior look on his face . . .

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AtypicalJ

Some people call that DOK (dead on keyboard)!

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You can't, not all the way.

It's something which must be accepted.

No man is an island.

But what you CAN do, is not to apply all that grunge to your sense of self, and choose to live free.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Considering 'it' as the 'spirits of the dead' has far more explanatory power than most of the also rans. But that's just part of the picture.

It sounds cheese-ball to talk about 'spirits of the dead' in 2020, it's the damndest thing; and yes, people aren't ready for that, and there's not much point in my talking about it.

To be more clear and more 'sciency'; anything which can directly affect the 'quantum world' from 'outside of the classical world', whether remnants of dead humans, or 'fairies' is part of 'it'.

That's the thing to keep in mind, and the source of much confusion.

It's not 1 of the above.

It's ALL of the above, at least if that subcomponent can directly affect the bose-einstein-ish entangled 'quantum' substrate..

Watch "Forbidden Planet".

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join