It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Who’s the redacted 4 star with the crow and clover between James Jones and John o Brennan at 0:01:47 in the Millie video; there’s also a line above that’s going off screen, where does that go. I swear Iv seen the clover pop up in these threads before in relation to Q drops.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

A sphere or "bubble" made by a force field or shield will get you what you want. A force field completely surrounding the space craft will eliminate gravity affecting the mass of the ship. Inside will not be affected at all. it will stop all gravitational, radiational and light from penetrating. The ship becomes weightless and kinda sorta "not there". Since the space around the craft has become analogous to water, all that is needed to propel it is creating a "bubble" in the direction of travel and collapsing the "bubble" behind it. This in turn makes the craft scoot through space as if it were squeezed from the inrush of gravity affecting the "bubble".

Changing the frequency of the force shield will propel the craft forward or backwards in time. That is to say if your current sphere frequency is 10 and the directional bubble is 10 the space time continuum is not changed. If the current sphere is 10 and the directional bubble is created at 11, the craft jumps incrementally forward in time and reciprocally if the directional bubble is 9, the craft reverses into time. Remember, the actual frequencies have to be set in memory so that the craft can return to its own timeline.

Lots of nuances create eddys in the continuum, be it the craft's shape, surrounding space, purity of power used, and other anomalies that seem to pop up at the most in opportune time. That is why a very powerful and very shielded computer must be used to augment the travel.

Earlier Post...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
All for 1, Crew-1 for all...

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
11 DJT Tweets on Kevin Clinesmith.

Including a @catturd tweet. "Clinesmith, In Order to Save Himself, Has Implicated Others on Crossfire Hurricane -- Who Ultimately Hid the Exculpatory Info From the FISA Court?"

Oh, the ego is going to explode on that one.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
All for 1, Crew-1 for all...

twitter.com...

That's an odd one. Besides being slightly obscene at first glance is, well...

Crew "Dragon" commander

You have what appears to me at first glance to be Orion's Lesser Draco eating the Rocket.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

thedailybeast.com/how-qanon-became-obsessed-with-adrenochrome-an-imaginary-drug-hollywood-is-harvesting-from-kids
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Thread/Pic

I'm not surprised by this^^^, the teeeveee scum and phone have driven this into the average person's head. They believe that folks are dropping dead in cars, on the street, at home and the office. Yet, those "dropping dead" are only doing so in empty hospitals and overcrowded elderly facilities - hidden to make the imagination run wild with fear, fear, fear.
edit on 14-8-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
WTF?!

Is this some sort of publicity stunt, or is it real?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
More insights into the Mueller Special Counsel investgation from decode on Q1974:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 917b1e No.2776566 📁
Aug 28 2018 20:57:13 (EST)
If the FAKE Steele Dossier constituted the 'bulk' of the 'facts submitted' to FISC to obtain FISA warrant(s) against POTUS….
Dossier dismissed as FAKE/BASELESS.
If Mueller was appointed as SC based on the Dossier - and the Dossier was proven to be FAKE/DISINFORMATION - and the Dossier was proven to be the 'bulk' of the information submitted to FISC in order to obtain the warrants (+FISA signers 'pre-mediated' neglect to disclose the actual FACTS (lied to)) - then how is Mueller still SC?
BO never called to testify re: Mueller?
Mueller investigating 'Russian Collusion'?
Why would Mueller not contact BO?

BO was the 'BACKCHANNEL' between FBI/DOJ & STEELE.
Why wouldn't Mueller seek testimony?
Mueller: Impeach POTUS operation?

If impeachment is the goal via retake House (midterms), does it still not require a 2/3 vote in the Senate?
What will the [20] FISA 4th warrant disclose?
Trust the Plan.
HUBER has EVERYTHING.
Q

Using Spurious space/line lengths method:

1) Line 5: "Mueller investigating 'Russian Collusion'? " has length 43 giving Q

means... Mueller was actually investigating Q when he was supposed to be investigating Russian Collusion!

2) Line 6: "Why would Mueller not contact BO? " uses line 6 and 7 lengths giving HX = Hotline X

3) Line 8 re BO: "Why wouldn't Mueller seek testimony? " has length 37 giving K but jewish gematria for 37 gives Ciaramella

4) Line 9: "Mueller: Impeach POTUS operation? " uses lines 9 to 13 giving HCSOU:
34 H
107 C
45 S
15 O
21 U

HC = Hillary Clinton
SOU = Sense of Urgency, or Statement of Understanding, or Special Operations Unit (law enforcement)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I know. I feel in my gut that you need a pub crawl right about now, Rel. Please don't burn yourself out. You've been putting in a superheroe's shift for weeks now. Much appreciated but,
my friend. We've been here since the beginning, I worry about your health. There's only so much a human being can take.

However, I know you'll carry on in any case.

My hat tip to you.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy
Who’s the redacted 4 star with the crow and clover between James Jones and John o Brennan at 0:01:47 in the Millie video; there’s also a line above that’s going off screen, where does that go. I swear Iv seen the clover pop up in these threads before in relation to Q drops.

Not sure but which 4-star Generals/Admirals came out saying they would have to drag Trump out of the Whitehouse?
Don't know myself.

Assuming the blackbird/clover is a clue I'll wager it may be Admiral William H. McRaven - Navy SEAL.

McRaven was the deputy to General Stanley A. McChrystal, and later leader, of a battle group targeting Al Qaeda in Iraq called 'Task Force 714' which proved to be innovative and highly successful.

On April 6, 2011, McRaven was nominated by President Barack Obama for promotion from the rank of vice admiral to admiral and appointed as the ninth commander of USSOCOM, of which JSOC is a component.

McRaven is credited for organizing and overseeing the execution of Operation Neptune Spear, the special ops raid that led to the killing of Osama bin Laden on May 2, 2011.

In August 2018, McRaven expressed support for former CIA Director John O. Brennan, whose security clearance had recently been revoked by the Trump Administration. He authored an open letter to President Donald Trump in The Washington Post entitled "Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President", in which he affirmed his regard for Brennan, his former colleague, and offered criticism of the decisions and personal behavior of President Trump. McRaven said of Brennan, "He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question... except by those who don't know him." Of Trump, McRaven wrote, "Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation."

Yes, McRaven 'Zero Dark Thirty' is a solid bet.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

When I see males over the age of say, nine, wearing bonnet hats like this with the ties on either side I want to smack them hard enough to cry like the little girl they look like. Wear a man's hat FFS.

The black braids don't go to the hood. We can see the green ones that do.

So what the heck ARE we looking at?

My guess is he's wearing one of those beanie hats with long braids, popular with teenage girls.

lol, flashback yesterday, my first visit to Kosher Pizza, it looks like braids of a Hasidic Jew.
The food was unreal, and the electric atmosphere of a packed synagogue basement full of kids made for a unique experience. The cooks, myself and one other dude were the only people of 100 wearing masks. Fortunately I was wearing a hat too, since my yamaka is in the cleaners. Everyone was super nice and the cook asked me where I was from...."across town" is always a good answer.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Telling comment by Mollie Weaver at 1:08 mins of that video:

"Guys, I'm literally about to break HUGE breaking news right now... and I'm being arrested and I've no idea why?"

I guess the question is "Was she arrested BEFORE the video on already on this thread? Or AFTER... in which case there is more HUGE breaking news she was about to break!"

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, there's also a link to 11.3 on those two posts!

Q2070, Sep 3 2018 19:01:25 - bolded = 3 11

Q1807, Aug 3 2018 13:13:05 - bolded gives 3 11 and 3 1113

Q2+6=8 timestamp mirror 41=14 8-14.

Pretty much the only way to see that is Future Proves Past.

Begs the question, are other "." markers for initials?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So this whole JFK Jr thing. Q states Jr was not alive, okay...

But what if JFK Jr dropped the Jr, and now he is JFK. The answer to the question "Is JFK Jr alive" could very well be answered with a "no". JFK Jr is dead, but JFK is still alive, technically. Metaphorical.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Cheers for the concern mate! I feel like some BIG developments would allow me to take a breather because nothing significant would happen straight after, whilst the dust settles.

Meanwhile, as Q has repeatedly said and pointed to in recent tweet decodes...
"We need to get organized.
Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen." - Q80

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow, Rel! I totally missed that. HUGE. Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Charlie Freak. Disinfo agent? Truth mixed with fiction? JFK.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

If so, cranky, then we need 4 more Kevin/Karen/Kieran/Kings to fill Q posts with "11."

11.4 = KD
11.6 = KF
11.9 = KI
11.11 (KK =KuKluxKlan?)

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join