It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It occurred to me after watching shadowgate and then her subsequent (prior?) arrest that maybe she was indicted/arrested as a way to ensure what she knows is made available to the court? Regardless, nothing can stop what is coming!
-Alliterayshun

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Dollar with A(urum) [but too many L's in your decode]. Oh well!

Cheers

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
So, over on Twitter, E The Friend is raising hopes again. No assessment on my part. Watchin' 'n waitin'.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

STUNNING BREAKTHROUGH
- Untraditional approach, behind the scenes, uniting on common interests
- MSM never saw it coming
- Does it show us the pathway to victory in US too?
(uniting together on common interests & mutual respect to prevail)

@CatesDuane
- Powerful President Trump's Speech in Riyadh to the GCC from May 22, 2017
- Proof the plan was in motion from the very beginning (aka "nothing happening")
- Speech matches WH press conference today (Abraham, FDR, King Ibn Saud)
- Event marked the opening of GLOBAL CENTER FOR COMBATING EXTREMISM.
- A symbol to the world of a shared resolve & mutual respect between nations.
- "Together We Prevail" - Arab coalition united to defeat extremism

Notice the symbol behind POTUS during his speech:
- "&" = a mirror of symbol shown in the Arab Islamic American Summit

Q74 = "You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland
Q1363 = Q74 Fire Truck Photo (Marker)
- Does the fire truck give a clue to all the global fires in August?

Found his thread a good read:
Thread: MORE TRUMP VICTORIES THE MSM WILL NEVER COVER HONESTLY=THE DEFEATS OF ISIS & IRAN.
edit on 15-8-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Clinesmith was a name we got late in ObamaGate but is the first to be charged.

Kevin Clinesmith (Atty #2) was last included in a Q drop in Feb 2019 #2697. Only 3 other times previous to that.

qmap.pub...

The Feb 19 drop had his status upgraded to track & follow.

I think we do know where the “bottom” of the target list for indictments/charges sits. Atty #2.

qmap.pub...

Clinesmith is one of the two “Springers” in the ObamaGate arch. Who the “Keystone” is will be interesting. I think it’s James Comey. This coup may have been hatched and guided by CIA (Brennan) with marching orders from BHO but it’s the FBI that took action. Brennan/Clapper + Obama Admin May have just enough cover to escape.

Comey/Strzok are left as being the big fish.

edit on 15-8-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It makes me laugh when I hear Fake News yapping about Q being a LARP.

I guess if true, Fake News would know how to recognize it.

Q mission, real or not, launched a pro-Trump expansion and Deep State awareness that may not have otherwise materialized.

That’s why 28 (and growing) threads on ATS as well as social media platforms drives the Left/DS into a frenzy.

Nov 3.... so exciting.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Thankyou, direction and place = theater n theatre ?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Timestamp/Deltas on Q596 per request:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

1) Timestamp of 17:36:34 reduces to 8:9:7 reduces to 8: 9+7 = Aug 16th (Sunday)

2) Post DELTA from Q595 is 18:55:26 which encodes Aug 18th twice.

3) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q17, Q18, Q26, Q34, Q55, Q119, Q219, Q343, Q536, Q596, Q1736, Q1855, Q1902, Q2236, Q2936, Q3436, Q3634

Q34 = Q Clearance Patriot
Q55 = Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Finally! Main stream news is actually talking about Q and Anons . ..

edition.cnn.com... source=twCNN

'It's more than a 'conspiracy'

McKew made the case to me that when Q is "just labeled 'a conspiracy' — which is usually correct in categorizing the quality of its content — this in effect diminishes the scope and scale of the danger." She said "it is important to talk about how it is an extremist ideology linked to violent attacks. It is important to talk about not just the cartoonish-seeming beliefs about cannibalism and fighting super-pedophiles, but to explain that it glorifies the military and militant actors as a means of recruiting believers; that it is also intertwined with incredibly extreme interpretations of Christian beliefs — so much so that some Christian preachers have issued warnings about QAnon. 'Conspiracist' conjures images of Alex Jones-like hysteria paired with the hawking of vitamin supplements and doomsday equipment. 'Extremist ideology' and 'radicalized followers' are more accurate terms to express the danger of QAnon. No, we don't want to inflate its importance. But when it will have a caucus in Congress, potentially, the horse will be out of the barn there."

I've only quoted one paragraph peeps, but please swing by there and have a read at all of it - it's easy to see their utter panic and fear of Q and Anons lol. I had a smile on my face whilst reading thru it all, how they are trying to portray Q and an 'emerging new religion' and is 'radicalising' its followers lol. The entire article just reeks of fear and I smell many pants full of poop lol.

They're taking Q seriously now in the main stream fake news. The ignoring didn't work. The mocking and ridiculing didn't work. Now they bring the fight main stream. They are very aware and very afraid that despite all their efforts to trample over Q and anons, the Q following has exploded with new followers, ones that have 'sought out' Q to see what's going on with it, they weren't 'recruited'. They 'chose to know', as Q would say.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

thedailybeast.com/how-qanon-became-obsessed-with-adrenochrome-an-imaginary-drug-hollywood-is-harvesting-from-kids
www.thedailybeast.com...

Wait until they hear about loosh

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

The attacks in the media will only intensify.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hi y'all...

Just watched "What they dont want you to see"
WOW! briliant bit of journalism. Like a thousand pieces of the jigsaw fluttering down into place on the Tea Tray of Truth.

Courageous and honest. The whistleblowers on the film must be protected for it is full of BOOMS!
had it been 4 years ago they would all be on the HRC guest list of doom...

A must watch - 500K views in 15 hours - which is heart warming.

Carry on...

a reply to: CoramDeo

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

The attacks in the media will only intensify.

Cheers

Yes it will. And they expose themselves as the extremists and as the real conspiracy theorists lol. According to the media and the left everything is a conspiracy theory - Q, adrenochrome, pedowood, DS, satanism, child-trafficking, money-laundering, obamagate, treachery, etc. Everything.

They're effectively saying that all the conspiracy-theorists are conspiring to create conspiracy theories lol. Work that one out Joe.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So, I'm not going to make any direct point here, but present a few threads of information that will connect in time.

Wannabe - Turkey - Erdogan
Possibly - UAE - Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
Probably - SA - Omar Bin Laden .

Umar/Omar

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Cities being vandalized, burned and looted by BLM and Antifa... and they are painting Q-Anon as violent extremists.

They’ve gone a bridge too far.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have been encouraging friends go to the John Hopkins type research Hospitals for Stem cell trials and so far NADA. Several University's like Stanford, Vanderbilt (there is that name again)

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The Nuclear Option is being launched!!!
"Amid so much Darkness, MSCs are a ray of hope-not only for the most desperate coronavirus patients, but all of us ready to end the pandemic and discover new ways to fix the body's broken systems."
THIS IS HUGE!
MSC's is a different terminology for STEM CELLS.
As I posted previously stem cells have been used in case studies to treat seriously ill patients and the majority are surviving. The stem cells or this new name [being used to go around the stigma] repairs damaged tissue such as in the lungs. People who survive from Covid 19 have damaged lungs and if just treated by traditional medicine will have life long disabilities but stem cells change the narrative. The body is repaired.
This has enormous implications and the results from the study conducted at Mount Sinai, which has received FDA approval, were outstanding.
Trump is taking on some very, very powerful people who do not want to see this happen where we, the people, no longer have to rely on medication to manage chronic illness. Instead of going to the Dr for medication and an annual check-up, people will go for a stem cell tune up.
Wow! The entire medical infrastructure will be fundamentally and radically changed. Trump is amazing and very brave. He is fighting for us!
This was published in the opinion section of the Wall Street Journal today.
mashupmd.com...

edit on 15-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: PokeyJoe

Anti-gravity is a bogus concept. What great benefit does it bring to interstellar travel... a soft landing?

Well my friend. Quite a bit. Anti-gravity is really a poor term suggesting oppositional force. The broader effort is working worth with forces, not against them. "Anti" is born of polarity thinking - left right, up down etc.

So this would be much more frequency matching, which is the only way to travel as travel is instantaneous as long as you know the final frequency set you are looking for. I expect for the most part the DS Science Class spent a lot of their time working on some version of gravity effect "cancelling" + propulsion. A sort of hybrid mechanical system, which might be good for inter-solar travel, but less effective beyond that.

Visually the galaxy appears large, but it isn't. As discussed earlier. Earth vibrates at 7.83 as it's address and say Erra in the Pleiades goes at 17.071, so getting to Erra simply requires the earth ship to stop vibrating at 7.83 and start vibrating at 17.071. No gravity involved. Of course, one also needs the frequency coordinates of what "time" one wants to arrive too. Granted, that's all really complicated, but the general idea is to see things more as vibrations within a containment, and those vibrations can be worked with, not against.

In a simple way you can see it for yourself. Notice wherever you are and think "I'm vibrating at exactly the same rate as the reality I see, hear, feel, smell, taste right now.

Cool I love it. Plus, it explains the comment from Jesus that if we had the faith of a grain of mustard seed, we could move mountains. And do fantastic things.

IF we are just a vibration and I had enough belief in my ability to alter this reality like Neo after his red pill event, I would still be 24 and I would have been a pro baseball or maybe even a basketball player who is 7'`2" with cat like quickness.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

a reply to: PokeyJoe

Anti-gravity is a bogus concept. What great benefit does it bring to interstellar travel... a soft landing?

Actually, I kind of believe that gravity is really a product of time. The speed of particles, slowing into material existence.
When you see UFO videos of craft making rapid directional changes, it is because they are actually in a time bubble.
So, to mitigate gravity, you alter time. If you can mitigate time, then distance and the periods between point A and B have no, or little effect.

Anti-gravity is really about mitigating the effects of linear time travel as we experience it.

I also think this might be why UFOs are so bright. A change in relative speed of photons inside and outside of the bubble.

It is possible, that the visitors in the craft are actually from a higher frequency, and that to visit this "realm", where particles travel slower, they too have to slow their frequency to materialise. It is also entirely possible that Earth has multiple frequency bands, and that we share this world with many realities that simply cannot see each other without technology to do so. Intense physical explosions such as the hydrogen/atom bomb might well transcend our frequency band and cause damage at other levels. This would explain an increase in activity following our use of them, and also give reason for the reported efforts of UFOs disabling our stockpiles.

Anyway, just thoughts that probably don't belong in this thread, but they just popped in my head and I simply couldn't stop myself. Sorry : )

Interesting observation. The element 115 concept with bending space fits with the DUNE SCI Fi Novels. Bending space would seem to be a gravity issue. I am inclined to think there is a mathematical connection and Einstein was cluing us in on it too. The experiments where higher gravity was supposedly proved to make a clock slower seal the deal for me that this is a viable hypothesis even if off just a bit in reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
President's Trump's younger brother, Robert, is seriously ill in the hospital. I have been unable to find any information about what this serous illness may be, but the president will visit him in NY on his way to Bedminster this weekend.

POTUS seems to have been more low-key of late, and I wonder if it concerns his brother who he is said to be very close to.

I hope D6 isn't playing a card.

I predict it will be a liver issue. He has had a history I do believe. I hope he can find peace and can heal.

edit on 15-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

When I see males over the age of say, nine, wearing bonnet hats like this with the ties on either side I want to smack them hard enough to cry like the little girl they look like. Wear a man's hat FFS.

The black braids don't go to the hood. We can see the green ones that do.

So what the heck ARE we looking at?

Evergreen
and a rope around his neck

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

He is wearing a hat like this under the hood.

new topics

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join