It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Q is No longer a conspiracy theory or a myth.

A Q drop last night with this info ahead of media release would have been noteworthy.

A reporter asked President Trump about Qanon in this afternoon's press briefing. President Trump declined to answer the question.

twitter.com...
edit on 8/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Makes sense LC!

It does look to be an important tweet if POTUS self-retweets it 2nd hand via TrumpWarRoom.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

Did Millie and/or her husband get arrested right after this live stream?

Seems to be the case...

Clip

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Generals Hayden & McCrystal mixed up with this...

edit on 14-8-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Personally, I actually think (probably wrongly, but we'll see) that the Q posts are over. People have been lead for a long time to start learning and looking. At some point, like between a master and a student, they let go and watch, as they become their own entity. Q is, as recently stated no longer a conspiracy/myth whatever... I even see many Q followers on twitter seemingly unafraid of the path no longer being highlighted. The gathering snowball is rolling down the hill at its own pace.

In fact, more Q posts might get in the way. People standing in their own power can begin to resent being lead and want to find their own path. "You have more than you know"... I imagine that there is more depth to the Q posts that perhaps wont be apparent until a certain moment, and things make sense in a different way.

I'll also say this. I think that there might be a conclusion that once Q has "won", and the deep state/NWO defeated, that we'll step into some golden age. But to me, I think it is a stepping stone with a purpose. Revelation aspects are beginning to rear their head. Israel and UAE. Interesting voices that I have listened to for a long time, who have been largely on the money for longer than Q has been around are pointing to Al Asqa mosque in Israel. Fulfilment of prophecy and opening stages of the big war.

Q, is perhaps like a fast track to get everyone up to speed and at least thinking for themselves. Breaking of mind control and opening eyes to pay attention.

There may come a point where Q fades into memory as events unfold.
That isn't to say that it might not have a conclusion of sorts that is satisfying. It just might be short lived. But the awakened state could become essential.

All of this of course could also be wrong. However, referring back to when I said about the gut feeling... my gut is telling me something. I don't expect anyone to take my word for it, I'm just expressing my feelings in the moment.
At the same time, I'm sure that I'm also not alone in this feeling too. Very hard to put my finger on in such turbulent times.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hmm, apparently indicted on some burglary charge. This is weird. So, the new buzzword is "ShadowGate" scandal.
I swear that code term coupled with "contractors" has been mentioned here in distant past threads.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Before the livestream, I believe.

I think Tore Says picked up the torch.

Always have a backup plan?

It's like one angle of Q in a nice tidy package with lots of filled-in blanks.

edit on 14-8-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

A Q drop last night with this info ahead of media release would have been noteworthy.

A reporter asked President Trump about Qanon in this afternoon's press briefing. President Trump declined to answer the question.

twitter.com...

THAT is a first and noteworthy.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That sucks if McCrystal is not a white hat. I liked that guy, and felt bad for him when he was fired during the Obama years, for saying:
"...Biden? I thought you said bite me!" or something similar. Thanks for that link, but I don't have time today to watch an hour-plus video. Can you summarize?
Pretty please?

edit on 14-8-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: typo

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think at 42m might be part of the theft conspiracy charges. Sytl.us

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
KEI STONE?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

twitter.com...

THAT is a first and noteworthy.

But on the downer side, I just heard Fox News say that a higher court has ruled Hillary Clinton does not need to testify next month regarding her email and server debacle. Overturning the order given to her by a lower court.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I’m not sweating her. She’s toast. Her not in the White House for 4 to 8 years is a huge win for America. The Clintons are closer to the grave than anywhere in government.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Thanks. I just don't see a technology here that violates the Conservation Laws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_law#Exact_laws
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energetics#Principles_of_energetics
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Depending on the time it blew, it could have been on their 8-15.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Wait. Are terrestrials perfecting anti-gravity?

Usually it's comically associated with spacecraft and aliens. With propulsion engineering as a hobby, I fail to see the importance of anti-gravity to a vessel transversing the zero-gravity of interstellar space. Do they bring such a device along just for the landing sequence? Because the infinite energy required to attain light speed is insufficient to land within earth's gravitational well?

If this is the assertion, some explaining is required. If you mean terrestrials developing anti-grav, would it also be zero energy, or would energy still be required, making it redundant and pointless.

Until someone fills in the blanks, I will still lol at "anti-gravity".

I think some of the talk about "anti-gravity" is poorly labeled.

When applied to propulsion, it seems to be more about greatly reducing the inertia of the ship's mass and its occupants.

It's supposed to make acceleration super fast and efficient, allow instant stops and right angle turns and eliminates the G-forces on occupants and the shortcomings of using so much energy to push mass around.

Once the effects of mass is reduced, propulsion by other means is super efficient. Although sometimes this effect is described as the means of propulsion as well, which I don't really understand.
edit on 8/14/2020 by cimmerius because: For clarity

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He wasn't asked about "Q", he was asked about the person who was running for office that believes Qanon. There is a difference.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

McCrystal is part of Operation Mockingbird...Q4048.

Here's the doc (pdf) Bergy was describing in the Millie vid on Policy for DoD Interactive Internet Activities

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I've just had a minor epiphany on Q's instructions to "preserve offline"

For Q "Offline" instructions, see Q596, Q672, Q673, Q777, Q965, Q993, Q1186, .

Now consider Q1957

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ba13e3 No.2770947 📁
Aug 28 2018 16:22:58 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ba13e3 No.2770816 📁
Aug 28 2018 16:17:34 (EST)
>>2770654
It's always been out in the open.
You just have to LOOK.
You MUST stay TOGETHER.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
Symbolism = END.
Q

>>2770816
Buy a history book published 20 years ago.
Buy a history book published 10 years ago.
Buy a history book published this year.
Compare.
Focus on WWI/WWII
Something ALARMING will be discovered.

Q

This is telling us that it is becoming more difficult to purchase a physical copy of history from the view point of 20 years ago (mostly out of print). Ten years ago, a little easier... published this year = easiest.

Each year, less and less books are physically printed and more and more available online.

This is a MAJOR RISK to retaining CONTEMPORAL DOCUMENTATION from the time of actual events. This contains the most first hand evidence and therefore a large chunk of the truth.

The Internet kill switch could deprive us of so much!!

My conclusion is that, not only should we be retaining Offline copies of what we have discovered from the Q process, but that we should each be maintaining our own personal collection of OFFLINE history of ALL periods!

If we don't then, in the future, our children will only have what is made available or accessible ONLINE - and we've seen even with WIKI that that is prone to manipulation, rewrites and DELETION.

Therefore protection of mankind's History, for future generations, is ALL of our responsibility.

I'm guna need a lot more Flashdrives and backup Disks!!!!
edit on 14-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

There is a thread about her on ats. Ning Li is the correct spelling of her name. I only found her by accident, but some things I had "heard" pointed me in her direction.

The way these things work now is beyond my comprehension. I think that superconducters work very well in the "realy cold", and "realy cold" is bascically free in space. I believe carbon nano tubes "grown" into the right shapes can do some amazing things.

I also believe if you are waiting for wiki-anything to tell you this stuff is and has been working above your head 24/7 for decades, then you will be holding your breath for quite some time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just wanted to add that the dod paying a million dollars for un-proven research is odd to say the least. Especially when said researcher disappears suddenly afterwards.
edit on 14-8-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Aug 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed link

new topics

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join