It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

When I see males over the age of say, nine, wearing bonnet hats like this with the ties on either side I want to smack them hard enough to cry like the little girl they look like. Wear a man's hat FFS.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers for the value add Cavv!

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

This is all my opinion I know "nothing" as fact:

Anti/ac gravity allows you to bounce from planetary body to planetary body building speed towards the center of your star systems star. Then bounce off of it and so on through the bodies again all while building velocity with each bounce. One could use this to eventually bounce to another star system.

Ning Lee's ac gravity "re-discovery" and her resulting contract with the dod is why she disappeared. We had same tech going back to at least the 80's she got 1 mill for her family and or heirs and she gets a ride in tech using systems much more advanced than the rudimentary principals she rediscovered after we had had it for at least 2 decades.

The importance of anti/ac gravitic propulsion is less about starcraft now, but some of the first true interstellar and star craft were running anti/ac gravitic propulsion. Anti/ac gravitic drives still have value today as propulsion for interstellar craft as well as sheilding for both interstellar and starcraft.

"Just my opinion"

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just realised... I think this is what you posted yesterday...

EMN, re SUDAN ammo dump fire... could be related to Q1884:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.156 📁
Aug 15 2018 13:52:15 (EST)
SA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
EPSTEIN ISLAND [ACCESS] CLOSED.
HAITI [ACCESS] CLOSED.
NK [ACCESS] CLOSED.
CHINA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
RUSSA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
CUBA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
SUDAN [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV'T][SA US PUSH]
SYRIA [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV'T]
YEMEN [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV'T][SA US PUSH]
LIBYA [ACCESS] PENDING [MAIN PORT CLOSED][LIMITED]
SOMALIA [ACCESS] PENDING [SA US PUSH]
Q

Today is 1 day before the 2 year DELTA!
edit on 14-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

I do miss Firefly!

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Nice connect, Rel.

Had forgot Sudan was even mentioned in a Q drop.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Clinesmith pleading guilty to altering evidence in the Carter Page FISA warrant - said he made a "mistake".

www.nytimes.com...

That’s the development. Barr was right.
edit on 14-8-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
United States v. CLINESMITH
Information - Felony — Document #1
District Court, District of Columbia

Signed by Durham. Geeeeeeee, I guess he's not doing a meaningless "report" after all.

*He worked with Strzok to arrange sending an FBI agent into Trump-Flynn briefing.
*He was on the Mueller team
*He took part in Papadopoulos interviews
*He was part of FISA process.
Link

Why KC is important - Q dropped this connection MAP with KC in red.

The connections suggest they all knew, in whole or in part, and as DJT says "treason" (sedition). So who on that list will be willing to hang in order to save renOgade, HRC et al? I'd say none, they're stooges not believers/zealots.

edit on 14-8-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I want to share something I just connected. A few weeks ago when I first really got into the Q thing i was experiencing conciousness states extremely similar to conciousness states I would induce around my high school years through youthful experimentation.

I've concluded that that state of conciousness you're in when "experimenting" is our natural state of conciousness, and it explains the thing that's haunted me since those days that it always felt so strange yet so cosmically familiar. During those days I experienced legitimate telepathy as well, me and my good buddy at the time. It would get so bad we couldn't look at each other pupils.

Edit: I'm really not even sure how I got here to the Q thing. For the longest time I assumed it was just crazy people on a different tune than I.

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago5702699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Clinesmith pleading guilty to altering evidence in the Carter Page FISA warrant - said he made a "mistake".

www.nytimes.com...

Barr said last night (on Hannity) that today's "development" would be nothing major. Just something to hint at what's coming before the November election.

Yup. Today was not supposed to be a BOOM per Barr. It is a development for sure. A known bad hat is caught, pleads guilty. The punishment will be interesting. Little fish. Big coup pond.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

And, ACH, drinking "lite" beer. 👎🏻

Keep meaning to ask, but forgetting, has anyone heard where we're migrating to if/when ATS dives?
edit on 8/14/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I dont think Durham is even releasing an official "report". Hes not a Special Counsel. Hes a Prosecutor. He will be producing criminal indictments, not a report. Now, some report of some kind could come out of this, but its not the final work product like Mueller was.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Q is No longer a conspiracy theory or a myth.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here’s the charging doc filed today.

www.courtlistener.com...

One Count; willfully & knowingly (sound familiar) make and use a false writing and document, knowing the same to contain a “materially” false, fictitious, and fraudulent statement and entry in a matter before the.....

My guess.

- No time to 3 months.
- fined.
- disbarred
- loss of security clearance
- Felony conviction and all that it brings.

edit on 14-8-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

A Q drop last night with this info ahead of media release would have been noteworthy.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ok, after Hillary’s server scandal EVEN if not charged, Comey stated she violated security clearance regulations.

How the $&?@ could she currently or eventually hold a Clearance Level high enough to serve in a presidential administration?

There’s NO way she could qualify for a clearance.

Her damn Christmas Cards should be redacted.

link   
Moar 💣🔥 A large explosion/fire was just reported at University of Tehran, Iran.

twitter.com...

Tehran Could Face Worse Calamity Than Beirut Explosion, City Councilor Says

Boom prophet...

Majid Farahani, the chairman of the budget committee of Tehran City Council, has warned that the oil storage facility in Shahran, a neighborhood in the northwest side of Tehran, is a “ticking time bomb,” and that an accident at the site could cause a worse disaster than the explosion at Port Beirut on Aug 4.

“Not only people living in Shahran, but all Tehran residents are in danger,” Farahani explained. “Besides the 300 tanker trucks transporting highly flammable fuel through the streets every day, the oil depot is right on a fault line which, according to data, may experience a quake any day.”

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, the sentencing of Clinesmith will be a good guide to how things are going to go...

From Fox article:

"Kevin deeply regrets having altered the email. It was never his intent to mislead the court or his colleagues as he believed the information he relayed was accurate. But Kevin understands what he did was wrong and accepts responsibility," Shur later said in a statement.

If an FBI lawyer does not get the maximum penalty for personally altering evidence that reversed it's meaning and blatantly did mis-lead a "special/high level" court, then who on earth WOULD get the maximum sentence?

In effect Clinesmith's sentence sets a benchmark against which all other, arising, sentences will be measured.

It HAS to be the maximum sentence or it makes a mockery of the whole sentence system?

edit on 14-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

A Q drop last night with this info ahead of media release would have been noteworthy.

Yeah, again with the silent treatment.

I apologize to other members, but Q has been a huge disappointment at all the wrong times. 👎

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Yeah, again with the silent treatment.

I apologize to other members, but Q has been a huge disappointment at all the wrong times. 👎

Q had his wings clipped at some point. Relying on previous drops/intel to “predict” what was coming to aggregating twitter post and known news.

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join