It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we going to do about Seattle ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Fallingdown

Intervening is a trap. Antifa will pretend to be the opposition and start a war. It may be better to let them do themselves in, although I am sure celebs and corporations will be sending food and other treats for them soon.

That is why a blockade is needed.
Let nothing pass into that area and make them fend for themselves.
People will be leaving the area in droves.
Arrest the leaders and the people who fund them and charge them with sedition.

I agree that any military intervention is a trap - it is what the media, the Democrats and their globalist handlers are waiting for.

As for Trump, I doubt he will do a damn thing - it's become abundantly clear he is all talk and no trousers.
edit on 12/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Then these idiots clearly weren't the ones playing or they never ran successful simulations. Of course, at most a Millennial would have been 9 when those games were released, and most good sims are fairly advanced for that age. My kiddo is just starting to really dig them and he's right around that age himself.

You'd be looking at the really smart ones who were leaping in and really learning from them or the older generations - Xers like myself who really enjoy the Sims franchises.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Then these idiots clearly weren't the ones playing or they never ran successful simulations. Of course, at most a Millennial would have been 9 when those games were released, and most good sims are fairly advanced for that age. My kiddo is just starting to really dig them and he's right around that age himself.

You'd be looking at the really smart ones who were leaping in and really learning from them or the older generations - Xers like myself who really enjoy the Sims franchises.

Not really. SC was and still is, idiot easy to play and succeed.

The problem would be in assuming that a basic computer simulation would be comparable to real world. Even the latest modelling software is not up to "real time" yet, a game from 89 would not even be close to reality.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Clearly, they never have. They fail at the most basic level - understanding that they can't truly be autonomous while being reliant on the grid.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I just seriously saw Tucker Carlson call my friend Raz Simone a “warlord”.

Why is your friend carrying an AK47?

Who made him the boss?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Clearly, they never have. They fail at the most basic level - understanding that they can't truly be autonomous while being reliant on the grid.

By that metric, every country has currently failed as well.

Well, almost every country, Cuba and NK might have a leg to stand on. The rest of us are only as autonomous as our politicos wish us to think, but we aren't.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

"The CHAZ" sounds like something a young sailor might get on shore leave in a foreign port.

Dangit! I got the CHAZ! I'm never calling HER again!

Hey...The Chaz is no joke.
My Uncle Murray was in the Merchant Marines and picked up The Chaz in Tangier.

Back then, the VA never did a very good job fitting him with a new set of rubber nipples.
The children would laugh at him at family pool parties.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
As for Trump, I doubt he will do a damn thing - it's become abundantly clear he is all talk and no trousers.

He kept Hillary out of office. Now he'll have to keep the former VP (and his successor) from rising to power. That said ... your description of him is felt, and that is the reason for the ebb and flow of his polls.

Me? I wan't 'em all arrested. I want them stripped of their citizenship and all rights. Put 'em chains that can't be removed without an amputation being part of the process. Then ... put 'em to work ... back-breaking work.

edit on 1262020 by Snarl because:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

If a country has its own power grid and the ability to sustain itself within its own borders, than it is truly able to be autonomous.

The US could do that as a nation.

CHAZ cannot. They are entirely dependent on the goodwill of the US for their survival.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That was insensitive of me.

I apologize.

Did they catch it before the "projectile diarrhea" stage?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I apologize.

Sadly, no.
...and his sphincter transplant never really took.

He had a sense of humor about it though.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If a country has its own power grid and the ability to sustain itself within its own borders, than it is truly able to be autonomous.

The US could do that as a nation.

CHAZ cannot. They are entirely dependent on the goodwill of the US for their survival.

At current? No, the US can not.

Neither Canada or the US can currently run their grids independently from one another. Not at this moment, any ways, maybe one day.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Because they are entwined by choice at present does not mean that the country would be incapable of it.

CHAZ is flat out incapable of being autonomous ... ever.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Because they are entwined by choice at present does not mean that the country would be incapable of it.

CHAZ is flat out incapable of being autonomous ... ever.

Your goal posts are running away on you.

Where CHAZ would be 100 years from now is as irrelevant as where US/Canada interconnection will be a decade from now.

As of RIGHT NOW, neither are "autonomous".

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I apologize.

Sadly, no.
...and his sphincter transplant never really took.

He had a sense of humor about it though.

My squirrel sized sphincter was no match for the CHAZ.
edit on 12-6-2020 by ManSizedSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nope...got thru when the fecal matter hit the oscillating device"!

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I just seriously saw Tucker Carlson call my friend Raz Simone a “warlord”. Jesus Christ.

And I bet most of the people here believe that crap too. If you want to find out what he really is, find his Facebook and watch his livestream that he has going throughout all of this.

Would you rather call him El Presidenta?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Property owners near the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) in Seattle, Washington, are reportedly hiring private security firms to protect themselves in the wake of the Black Lives Matter activists’ occupation of six blocks of the city.

Now they gone and done it. Private police forces!!!!

I bet they crap their pants if Blackwater shows up.

edit on 12-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

I just seriously saw Tucker Carlson call my friend Raz Simone a “warlord”. Jesus Christ.

And I bet most of the people here believe that crap too. If you want to find out what he really is, find his Facebook and watch his livestream that he has going throughout all of this.

Would you rather call him El Presidenta?

President Raz al Camacho

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

LOL! Black Lives Matter...meet, Blackwater!!!! (now Academi)

Antifa...meet, Academi!!

LOLOLOL!!! I don't know why, but I never even considered that angle! That's too funny!

They be some skeered folk runnin' around after dark tonight!! MMMmmmm Hmmmmmph!!

"Where'd Calvin go, Jesse??? He was standin' right here not 30 seconds ago!! Jesse??? Jesseeee????"

edit on 6/12/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join