It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we going to do about Seattle ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just nuke Seattle so all you conservatives can stop worrying about the people you disagree with.

I can't believe what some of you are recommending against your fellow Americans.

Lock em up.

Send in the troops.

You're begging for our government to turn to fascism and you're gonna deserve what's coming.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I wish they could be surrounded from all sides and pelted in the face with beanbag bullets. I mean all in their faces. Pepper spray balls would be fun to shoot them with, too.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

They aren't peaceful protesters. They have declared their intent to no longer belong to the nation.

What part of that do you not get?

You can choose to not take them seriously, but at what scale does it become serious?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ummm...if this is the new normal...and we can just take over and squat on anybody else's property now...then there's some BLM land that I've had my eye on...unfortunately there's also some home owners squating there currently...

Guess I'd have to un-squat them...so I could squat there meself...

Oh well...it is indeed...a brave new world...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
Just nuke Seattle so all you conservatives can stop worrying about the people you disagree with.

I can't believe what some of you are recommending against your fellow Americans.

Lock em up.

Send in the troops.

You're begging for our government to turn to fascism and you're gonna deserve what's coming.

Hey did you see where these guys are armed and threatening not to leave until their demands are met? Do you understand what happens when someone does this? They're holding multiple blocks of the city hostage. I'm surprised the Army hasn't been sent in to destroy these domestic terrorists yet.

Why are you defending them? That's the better question.
edit on 12-6-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Ummm...no...we're begging our government to incarcerate known terrorists and insurrectionists...

End of story...

If you can't seem to wrap your mind around that part of the equation...then I can't help you...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I see a major class-action lawsuit against the Mayor of Seattle from the residents, business and property owners in that zone.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think every single federal tax dollar should be witheld until Seattle and all the other snip holes sort their snip out.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: ketsuko

Ummm...if this is the new normal...and we can just take over and squat on anybody else's property now...then there's some BLM land that I've had my eye on...unfortunately there's also some home owners squating there currently...

Guess I'd have to un-squat them...so I could squat there meself...

Oh well...it is indeed...a brave new world...

YouSir

Nah, you don't have to unsquat them. You just move in and inform of the new normal and tell them what your rules are now going to be, and if they don't like, just carry an AK-47 and that should do the trick of convincing them.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Remember that tied-up goat in the film, Jurassic Park, that was used as a lure to draw out the T-Rex...so observers could see and photograph it?

THAT is what this ridiculous and pathetic autonomous zone is.
It exists solely to be sacrificed for the pre-election photo op of Trump sending in military on US soil against US citizens.

They first tried to coax this confrontation in front of the WH...but Trump outsmarted them.

This is the latest attempt.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Because they will be afraid of "courts" being used...

They all are tripping on the sweet nectar of their perceived success and new power.
They won't let it go.
Sadly, it must be taken.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
RAPE and Robberies inside Chaz

Chuckle ... I see ...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

They had tourist buses that took people through the Haight Ashbury district in SanFran in 67-69

Its a big LARP festival
edit on 6122020 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well at least we know what we can do if Trump loses in 2020.

Declare our own CHAZ and flip them the bird.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Then set your timer and see how fast they'd give it the Waco treatment.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: neo96

Then set your timer and see how fast they'd give it the Waco treatment.

Yeah.

They wouldn't stand for it for one second.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

[...] she (Seattle Police Assistant Chief Deanna Nollette) DID say that the police are getting “anecdotal” reports of armed ID checkpoints and extortion around Capitol Hill. Her word was good enough for KOMO, Fox News, and a handful of other blogs (along with several hundred Twitter users whose profile pics feature wrap-around sunglasses), all of whom repeated the rumor without asking, “wait … is that true?”

If the prospect of armed stop-and-frisks within the CHAZ seems too terrible to be true, that’s probably because it is. Take a stroll around the neighborhood right now and you’ll find some (slightly haphazard) community gardens, chalk art on the pavement, and probably someone playing a guitar. There was music and dancing. Businesses are open, albeit on a limited basis due to coronavirus.

The Stranger Blog

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: Isurrender73

That , in a nutshell, is negotiating with terrorists. We do not do that, and starting now would be a grave mistake.

This is a political stunt designed to make Trump look bad. Most people are against the insurrection act and using it could be a potential political nightmare for Trump.

The state of Washington has all the resources they need to stop this. Trump needs to call the political bluff.

The only way for this mess to continue is for the Politicians in Washington to aid and abet the terrorists. This group has no food and no money. The politicians will not only have to stand down the police and national guard they will have to deliver food and other supplies.

Trump could easily offer the residents stuck in this mess a way out and when he gets re-elected in less than 6 months imprison those who aided and abetted along with the terrorists themselves.

This is a political stunt that in the end will prove every point Trump and the right have made about the left. The only negative would be reacting without authoritary from the state. I personally believe even before the election the citizens of Washington will demand something be done and Trump will not have to be the one who makes the decision.

This is not negotiating with terrorists, this is respecting the separation of state and Federal authority.

It sounds great for Trump just to send in the troops and solve the problem but that is the only situation that can actually hurt the president politically. The politicians in Washington and anyone on the left that shows any support for this disaster are burying themselves.

When your enemies are in the process of destroying themselves the best thing to do is stand back and let them do it.

The left response in this thread should be all the evidence you need that it’s best to let this play out so the left can destroy themselves.

edit on 12-6-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i am a live and let live type of guy, who never wants war.

but for this?

go in guns blazing. take back the country.

simple.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join