It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we going to do about Seattle ?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

PMC's have freer reign than the police or military.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
a reply to: YouSir

What are your feelings on The Boston Tea Party?

Y'know, countrymen dressing up and destroying property.

You guys are modern day British Loyalists, content with how things are.

The old school tea partiers and the likes of George Washington, they would all be labeled as terrorists in todays society.

Asking for military assistance to quell public dissidence is you telling the government, We don't know how to take care of ourselves and we want to be ruled with an iron fist up our azz!

I'm willing to bet 8 years ago, most of you conservatives were all about smaller government roles, less policing of the world and more personal freedom, now your advocating for militarized force used against American citizens, which will inevitably lead to internment camps.

Once the military feel justified in abusing that power against a smaller group, they'll keep doing it and work their way up the totem pole until it's people like you the narrators will be calling a terrorist or unpatriotic.

1984?
Nazi Germany?
Machiavelli anybody?

It's the old playbook that's been used by the powerful since the days of kings and you're falling for it hook, line and sinker.

The only things that matters to the puppet masters is money, it's the peoples duty to put the fear of god in their officials to curb corruption.

It's too late to stop it.

The ball was dropped in the 60s/70s, the older generations had an opportunity to nip this in the bud and this is how your children react when kicking the can down the road comes to an end.

We'll never go back to normal, now.
This was inevitable.

Go ahead and try to fight change.

Ummm...it was inevitable that we pander to the least common denominator...?

Why on earth should any of us bow down on bended knee to looters and burners and insurrectionists...as they carve out fiefdoms from our cities and towns...

So...what your saying is that the new normal is that anyone with enough AK47 power can just carve out their own fiefdom...

Cool...Jackson...I'll be in your neighborhood...you just look the other way as I strongarm my way and set up my own version of now you get to bow on bended knee to me...
Pay no heed to all my similarly clad and armed...freedom fighters...

That's the future your not thinking all the way through...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
“As for Trump, I doubt he will do a damn thing - it's become abundantly clear he is all talk and no trousers.”
Didn’t you say that somewhere else?
reply to: UKTruth

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Wait for them to get bored and go home.

2nd

These people much be the 99%ers that did the same thing under Obama, and that is about that happened.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Gawd, what a concept!!!

I've worked around some of those guys overseas. Those dudes are straight-up scary!! The way they operate is freaking mind bending. Not to mention they're all flipping crazy! Send a couple units of those dudes into CHAZ tonight and by sunrise tomorrow the entirety of the so-called "protesters" would be on their knees BEGGING for the police to come back and protect them!! And not one of the Academi guys would ever even be seen! Coming or going! They're like complete 100% invisible, and they even make the bodies disappear. They scare everyone to death, turn everyone against each other and create complete mayhem so nobody knows wtf is going on...then they just vanish...and nobody knows if they're still there, or if they left, or if they're coming back. OOOoooh man!!

Boy would something like that ever leave a mark!! Holy COW!!

edit on 6/12/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Ohanka
Wait for them to get bored and go home.

2nd

These people much be the 99%ers that did the same thing under Obama, and that is about that happened.

I thought winter moved in on them, so they got cold and went home.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's like the final scene from the original Halloween movie.

Laurie Strode: w-w-Was it the Boogey Man???

Dr. Loomis: As a matter of fact...it was!

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm all for charging them with treason or whatever they are actually guilty of. I'm still not sure how long it will go on, the crowd I saw there this morning looked raggedy and getting disinterested fast, not enough tofu wraps, didnt you hear?

Our stupid mayor said she will get the police back in there, since our police chief said it wasn't their idea to pull out.

The problem I see with getting aggressive and cutting power, water etc, is there are dozens of small local businesses there that are struggling to reopen, as well as there are hundreds of residents living there that may not agree with the 'autonomous zone' (autozone for short) that will be seriously impacted, heck those folks and businesses are already suffering from the autozone.

Either national guard or let them get bored when nobody cleans out the portapotties and they go home like the dumb angry kids they are

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I just seriously saw Tucker Carlson call my friend Raz Simone a “warlord”. Jesus Christ.

And I bet most of the people here believe that crap too. If you want to find out what he really is, find his Facebook and watch his livestream that he has going throughout all of this.

Interesting. I just watched one video of him where he declares they are now "the police", they are now "the leaders". Shortly after he physically assaults another protester, breaks his glasses and steals his cell phone. It was from the live-stream you mentioned, as are others.

In another video he assaults a journalist. He's also in photos and video's with an assault rifle. He's on video ordering the actual property owners around, like some kind of mob boss.

Your friend is nothing but a thug and an opportunist, with delusions of grandeur.

Sooner or later that bunch of clowns are going to start jockeying for positions at the top, and it's going to get way more violent. As resources dry up, tempers flare. Someone will get killed, probably an innocent property owner just trying to access their own property. As the saner people there leave, the remainder will become no different from any other street gang. Only a real loser would be in the middle of that to begin with. Only losers need gangs.

He did not suddenly get that way.

ETA: Apparently rapes and assaults have tripled in that area, so he's part of that also, right?
edit on 6/12/2020 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow, just watched a Rap video of this Raz guy. A woman is beaten unconscious and then thrown on a bed and gang raped. I could not even link it here in good conscience. Yeah, that creep is a great leader.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If any ATS member is near Seattle, they need some supplies in the autonomous Zone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555
Wait...I hear his comrades lurking on here right now. Get ready for a well formulated response that is rooted in logic and understanding of the points you just brought up. Also, did you get your information from unapproved sources? The daily worker will suffice as a source, otherwise it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Did you record the live stream? If so, you should send it to the Mayor and the Governor, just to let them see, you know, how civilized all these freedom loving peaceful "protesters" are!

ETA - Maybe Durkan and Inslee might see the light and send in Academi for a couple nights. Call it Operation BOOGEY MAN!

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The new Post-Schar School poll also found that a large majority of Americans, 74 percent, generally back the protests — a trend that extended even to Republicans, 53 percent of whom support them.

The split in the polls on whether the protests were violent or peaceful is striking. The Post-Schar School survey found that 43 percent believe that the protests were mostly violent and that an identical share think they were mostly peaceful. Opinions diverge sharply by ideology, with 70 percent of liberals saying they were mostly peaceful and 60 percent of conservatives concluding they were mostly violent. In fairness, a majority (66 percent) thought that neither the police nor the protesters but “other people acting irresponsibly” were responsible for the violence.

Wash ington Post

Morning Consult

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: Fallingdown

I think Trump should let the cards fall where they may. I think he should tell the voters in Washington to decide their fate. If they are happy with the current situation than they can vote in more of the same If they are unhappy than they should vote for change.

This is so easy for Trump. All he has to do is constantly remind voters that he is offering help. But that he can’t help unless he is asked to help.

I believe these idiots are hoping he will use the insurrection act and that the military will use force and hurt people. I believe they are hoping for more victims to sway the public vote away from Trump.

I think if Trump says he will only help if asked but may chose a tougher course after the election he puts all the pressure on the left and comes out on the right side no matter what happens.

A lot of conservative voices are silent because of retaliation by vindictive stalkers aka liberals. If you dare to oppose them they come after average Americans with rage and the intent to completely ruin your whole life . The Democratic Party as a whole is nothing more than a party of Gangstalkers .

Trump needs to act on his own . That will let the conservatives see that they have voice and a powerful man who has the balls to say enough is enough .

Actions like that will bring conservatives and independents who feel the same out to vote .

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
I'm all for charging them with treason or whatever they are actually guilty of. I'm still not sure how long it will go on, the crowd I saw there this morning looked raggedy and getting disinterested fast, not enough tofu wraps, didnt you hear?

Our stupid mayor said she will get the police back in there, since our police chief said it wasn't their idea to pull out.

The problem I see with getting aggressive and cutting power, water etc, is there are dozens of small local businesses there that are struggling to reopen, as well as there are hundreds of residents living there that may not agree with the 'autonomous zone' (autozone for short) that will be seriously impacted, heck those folks and businesses are already suffering from the autozone.

Either national guard or let them get bored when nobody cleans out the portapotties and they go home like the dumb angry kids they are

Just remind the residents and business owners WHY the utilities were shut off. They'll take care of them on their own.

Maybe. Or maybe they're just unwilling to do that. I don't know.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'd like to see a little newer poll, the graphic is a week old. I'll bet it's changed yet again, but what way might be interesting.

I will say this...anyone polling FOR sending in the US Military is a complete idiot!! I wonder how many people they polled for that...must be a pretty small sample. NG I could understand, but the US Military??? People be cray-cray!!

Yeah, I'd really like to see the sample set for that poll, after thinking about it. (i.e. six people polled, at midnight on Friday at the local watering hole, all of them stone drunk.)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What are we going to do about Seattle meets what are we gonna do about Minneapolis ?

They just voted uninamously to get rid of the police department.

This country has certainly gone to hell.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The all-powerful CHAZ has now submitted a list of Demands to Washington's governor and Seattle's mayor.

twitter.com...

I'm sure the governor and mayor will willingly comply.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Psilocyborg

They aren't peaceful protesters. They have declared their intent to no longer belong to the nation.

What part of that do you not get?

You can choose to not take them seriously, but at what scale does it become serious?

I found a link their list of "demands" on twitter. As if they are in any position to demand anything from the government they are divorcing themselves from:

htt ps://medium.com/@seattleblmanon3/the-demands-of-the-collective-black-voices-at-free-capitol-hill-to-the-government-of-seattle-ddaee51d3e47

And this is their worthy leader... A male on estrogen who says he's a lesbian, and is admittedly an abuser to past and current partners:

i.4pcdn.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join