It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona cases spiking up after 2 weeks of protests and easing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
Then you'll be looking at something like a 30% death rate , and only upwards from that , as concentration in close proximity means more severe morbidity.

I disagree. I think it's going to be closer to 130% death rate.

Some of you overly panicky types are going to get the 'Vid, drop dead, come back as zombies and we're gonna have to put them down like the infectious undead viral propagator that they are.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not even close.

I've been saying this from the start that easing up the way they did was a huge mistake.

It's not about Trump supporters. It's about ignorant people. Remember... You live in England. How would you know?

Trump only sided with what the majority of Americans were demanding. Well... we got it alright.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

recent surge in coronavirus cases and hospitalizations in Arizona has health experts alarmed that a crisis is just around the corner.

“Every indicator is pointing in the wrong direction,” Will Humble, executive director for the Arizona Public Health Association and a former state health director, told BuzzFeed News. He described the situation as akin to when the “check engine” light is on in a car. “Something bad is going to happen if you don’t do something different,” Humble said.

Arizona hospitalisations are up 65% three weeks after orders lifted .

Then it seems natural to want to look at this specific area and see why this is happening? Transmissions of viruses often correlate when more people gather indoors in controlled air and humidity conditions. Like you will find in most offices, businesses, stores, other indoor venues and even homes. It does seem that contagious spikes occur when groups gather together indoors rather than outdoors.

So I have a difficult time in assuming recent cases tested is spiking due to protests and easing of stay at home isolation orders. Especially since these actions have been occurring across most of the nation and not every place is experiencing this spike in hospitalizations for Covid19.

We will most certainly see a spike up here in Michigan come November as we do every year for our normal flu season. It occurs when we all gather indoors in controlled environments due to the season. The virus lives longer and so accumulates more in such indoor environments like a petri dish.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Trump only sided with what the majority of Americans were demanding.

Shows you why were screwed, the least common denominator has an IQ of around ketchup.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Gotta keep that fear mongering going. Especially since no one is talking about it anymore.

Funny, the data shows its pretty flat and following the trend it has been for months.

www.worldometers.info...

I see over 1000 people in the US alone dying each day and growing. I'm not sure where your stats are coming from but they're being down played.

THIS shows worldwide. Looks like the cases are still growing. Not flat lining or dropping. You can see that Sunday-Tuesday are the low points. Less weekend activity I guess. Wed - Saturday, it spikes higher every single week and only going higher.

ETA:

US Source. I see no drop there either.
edit on 11-6-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
First they said no masks needed. Then masks. Now masks may not help. Then they said that was incorrect. And the vaccine. It was suppose to take almost a year. Now they are saying WORSE than aids and there will likely be no vaccine.

It's total nonsense at this point. Believe whatever FB, Twitter and the media allows you to believe. Believe anything else and you will be silenced.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

The bluechips (verily) are doomed so that'll have to do.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Then you'll be looking at something like a 30% death rate , and only upwards from that , as concentration in close proximity means more severe morbidity.
And then you've got coinfections and secondary infections to worry about too. No hospital during this will make for some really harsh outcomes

Please tell me you're a betting man. I'm looking for my next lick.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Ok most Trump supporters, I would know because I read what the deniers say.
Love to stay and argue but I've got to get back to work.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Here in Michigan, testing stations have been set up in even some of the smallest towns under 3,000 pop. Advertisements are everywhere, radio, tv, social media, telling people to get tested if they are returning to work or have any other concerns. Testing has increased dramatically since it is no longer only essential workers with symptoms being tested.

So naturally, positive tests cases are increasing but so are the negatives overall. The negatives are not shared as much since that does not create an emotional panic response for sensationalism in the media.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Ok most Trump supporters, I would know because I read what the deniers say.
Love to stay and argue but I've got to get back to work.

Sources or it didn't happen. And no... You don't get off that easy. I'll expect those sources when you're off work.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Just google the stats yourself. It's not a few. Its hundreds. Daily. When has it ever been a few, except in Montana, Alaska, or Hawaii?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

No such animal here in Texas. The first state to ease restrictions.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Buy salt , sugar rice nuts fruit , etc .

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Well, as long as you understand what's important we should all be fine 🙄

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Trump supporters only hear Trump so until he says there's a problem there is no problem,let him hold his campaign rallies because he's beaten the "wuflu" then when his supporters start dropping perhaps the penny will drop too...although I doubt it.

Spain eased their lockdown and now they're seeing a spike too, this thing will stalk us until a vaccine is found.

So all the worldwide protesters to US police brutality are Trump supporters?

I don't think your statement was a fair one. I'm not a Trump supporter, but also don't think COVID is what was sold to us.

link   
Most Trump supporters don't care about Trump. Only the US economy and their 401K's. He wasn't elected for some holding hands event in solidarity. 51% of the country has money in the market in some form. The other half none. Then elements of that half are making out better staying at home and not working. I know one of these people. I don't blame them, why work when you can sit at home and make a lot more doing nothing. They love the virus. Best thing that happened to them financially. They are also the people farting around on social media and generating clicks and revenue for the people screaming bloody murder about diseases, black "genocide" and murder hornets.

link   

Trump supporters only hear Trump so until he says there's a problem there is no problem,let him hold his campaign rallies because he's beaten the "wuflu" then when his supporters start dropping perhaps the penny will drop too...although I doubt it.

Spain eased their lockdown and now they're seeing a spike too, this thing will stalk us until a vaccine is found.

What makes you think there will be a vaccine? We can't stop the various flu viri from killing people, tens of thousands just in the US every year, there's no vaccine for AIDS after Fauci's 40 year project... come on. We're also seeing a spike in areas due to more testing, not just from spreading it. In Michigan the rate has been steadily dropping, and in our area there have only been a handful of new cases in the last two weeks, just like most of the state, despite gatherings, businesses opening, etc. and around half of the people I've seen in stores not masking.

This is what the governors asked for - slowing the spread to avoid overwhelming hospitals. After the debacle we saw from the NYC hospital that showed rampant incorrect and irresponsible actions by some hospital administrators, it's no wonder so many people died initially. Wrongly.

I have been tempted to go to Menards just to see if they try to force me to wear a mask but every time I go to town for groceries, by the time I leave there I am so frustrated and angry with the lack of certain foods I don't want to waste the energy.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

Buy salt , sugar rice nuts fruit , etc .

Like commodity futures?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Gotta keep that fear mongering going. Especially since no one is talking about it anymore.

Funny, the data shows its pretty flat and following the trend it has been for months.

www.worldometers.info...

US Source. I see no drop there either.

That's because your link shows TOTAL deaths.

Total, by its very nature will never drop.

Again, here are daily.

www.worldometers.info...

edit on 11-6-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join