It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold
China says 29 of its confirmed novel coronavirus cases involve foreign citizens, according to the country's State Council Information Office. Ten of the cases are in Hubei, the epicenter of the outbreak.

Among the total 29 cases: two have died, 18 were discharged and nine are still in isolation, receiving treatment.

In a Thursday press conference, Lian Weiliang, an official from the State Council and National Development and Reform Commission, said relevant embassies or consulates have been informed about the infected foreign citizens.

I wonder what countries? anyone other than asian? all a mystery

Wasn't one of the deceased a US citizen?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Feb 20 - Live from China - Shenzhen drive around & chat

Daniel Dumbrill has been doing some regular updates from Shenzhen. Has checked out one apartment complex on quarantine and a local crematorium in past videos.

At this time the city is fairly open, a few places on quarantine but still free to travel for the most part. Do need to register your movements on a phone app to help track and isolate any out breaks. No new confirmed cases in the city for second day in a row.

Check points are used at a single entrance to a village to track movement. Only residents are allowed in and temperature is taken.
edit on 20-2-2020 by kwakakev because: added temperture bit

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

I got caught up on Chris Martenson (PhD in Pathology with great updates on this outbreak) who said the ethnicity were not known, so to assume they are or Iranian or middle eastern descent is likely just an assumption at this point. I'm not "hoping" for something one way or another, but don't want to have a biased view on the Iranian cases until we know more.

Maybe the ethnicity have since been released idk

Agreed

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: checkmeout

Yes.

But keep in mind that US citizen means all kinds of things when it comes to ethnic background. We're hardly homogenous on that score.

edit on 20-2-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If i undestand at all..and i really dont since i am not scientist, ACE II is not ACE2 .

The confusion stems from a simple human error made in a Reddit forum where those poster shared a link to a study from 2007 on geographical variation in the “ACE II” genotype. As I explained in my article, ACE II is not ACE2 but instead refers to the ACE I/I genotype, where individual receive one allele at the ACE locus (not the ACE 2 locus) from mom, and one from dad. The other known allele is the D allele, and so there are three possible genotypes – I/I, I/D and D/D – that a person can have. Since the original Reddit post confused ACE2 and “ACE II”, I hope the post, which provides a basic lesson on inheritance patterns of genetic variation, clarifies.

More on the ACE2-Related Asian COVID-19 Susceptibility Hypothesis

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Cruise ship is full of people from around the world

What are the odds that the 2 death on the cruise ship are Japaneese ? Not one , BOTH ?

Well, they are : BBC

The man - from Kanagawa prefecture south of Tokyo - had had bronchial asthma and died from Covid-19. The woman - from the capital - died from pneumonia believed to be caused by the coronavirus.

This virus seems to be racist

edit on 20-2-2020 by Maker22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2020 by Maker22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: checkmeout

originally posted by: GlobalGold
China says 29 of its confirmed novel coronavirus cases involve foreign citizens, according to the country's State Council Information Office. Ten of the cases are in Hubei, the epicenter of the outbreak.

Among the total 29 cases: two have died, 18 were discharged and nine are still in isolation, receiving treatment.

In a Thursday press conference, Lian Weiliang, an official from the State Council and National Development and Reform Commission, said relevant embassies or consulates have been informed about the infected foreign citizens.

I wonder what countries? anyone other than asian? all a mystery

Wasn't one of the deceased a US citizen?
That could be misinformation. Why did they not say which countries.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hearing another dead in Qom, Iran.

iranintl.com...

My translation isn't working too well, but another source says it it saying a 35yr old woman had died, taking deaths to 3, and a total of 9 (including deaths) have been confirmed infected.

Language around the first 2 deaths suggests 'Iranians' with no travel history and no contact with Chinese nationals. Ethnicity is not directly confirmed, but they are also exploring links with pilgrims from Pakistan and other regions so maybe that is a clue.

Edit: Some saying deaths are actually 9, not sure if something is being lost in translation here

edit on 20-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: added detail

edit on 20-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: added detail

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maker22
Cruise ship is full of people from around the world

What are the odds that the 2 death on the cruise ship are Japaneese ? Not one , BOTH ?

Well, they are.

This virus seems to be racist

Designed to target certain DNA groups and I would guess, Asian, Midde Eastern (not Israel), African

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

My understanding too is that your ACE2 receptors can increase or decrease depending on conditions like smoking no matter your ethnic background.

So, I think the idea of a targeted thing is a wash. I think the idea that they may have weakened or set themselves up through a vaccine is more interesting. We already found an example of that with a dengue vaccine where the vaccine given to those who had not already had the disease could make one more susceptible to a rare complication in an initial infection, raising the risk of mortality.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
2019-nCov Vaccine Recommended Readings:

jameslyonsweiler.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Unfortunately I think a great number of people are clinging onto that loophole of a "fact" that only Chinese people have officially died from this. The outbreak occurred in China, of course it's Chinese people affected.

More unfortunately, one of these mornings we're going to wake up to hear that a load of white folk died of this, and all freaking hell is going to break loose.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
First I owe everyone that read one of my post an apology. An Honest mistake was due to the language. I'll explain later down on my update here.

Update: Feb. 20, 2020 Thursday night Tokyo time: almost 11 pm -- New York time: I don't know -- London time: beer time ? --Sydney time: bed time
New Update Feb 20, Thursday 11:20 pm on the bottom of this post

Here's a funny joke for you ATS folks

不良品

あるアメリカの自動車会社が、ロシアと日本の部品工場に以下のような仕事の発注をした。

「不良品は1000個につき一つとすること」

数日後、ロシアの工場からメールが届いた。

「不良品を1000個に一つというのは、大変困難な条件です。期日にどうしても間に合いません。納期の延長をお� �いします。」

数日後、日本の工場からもメールが届いた。それにはこう書かれていた。

「納期に向けて作業は順調に進んでおります。ただ、不良品用の設計図が届いておりません。早急に送付してく ださい。

In English:

Defective

An American car company has ordered the following jobs from Russian and Japanese parts factories:

"There must be one defective product per 1000"

A few days later, an email arrived from a Russian factory.

"It's a very difficult condition to have one in 1,000 defective products. I can't make it on time. Please extend the delivery date."

A few days later, an email arrived from a Japanese factory. It was written as:

"The work is proceeding smoothly for the delivery date. However, the blueprint for the defective product has not arrived. Please send it immediately."

Japanese are perfectionist , well actually everyone really is.

Now for the current Update:

I mention that a 3 rd person died based on what I saw on TV this morning. My apologies. Mistake on the conversation that was being relayed to me. Although it had to do with 3 people, tonight I found out who was involved. So I hope ya all who are following know, yes, I can and will make mistake, but I sure will admit if I did. Language ( Japanese has Kanji, Katakana and Hirakana)

1. There were 3 new infections in Japan today. The one I mentioned in a previous post did not DIE, but was the 3 rd case today.
2. 77 cases now in Japan (Wow)!
3. Of the 77 cases, 20 of them have been discharge from the hospital
4. There was a 5th case in Hokkaido (northern Japan)
5. The 3rd person is from Kyushu Island (information given was only his age)

The people that disembarked (I guess Japanese nationals) if they are worried, housing is being arranged for their 2 week quarantine.
Many of them are happy to be in their beds tonight, but tomorrow the excitement they have may change, so the govt. is there to help them.
It should be noted that the Professor in Kobe said, "all them passengers should have been quarantine for 14 days) those are the ones that were allowed to leave.
Keep in mind, as far as I know, there are still people on the cruise liner since the govt. said , Friday we should finish up.
My guess is that those on the ship are waiting for their Embassy charter airplanes to take them back to their country.

I don't have much other news now. Been kind of quiet , just hearing personal stories of people on the ship.
Tomorrow after 10 am, hopefully the news will be about the same.

I am a bit thinking of something that I posted the other day.
1. 88 were infected, but 65 of them show no symptoms yet today I heard which I posted here 77 cases now in Japan. Not sure how that happened.

Oh, well. If they have news tonight 11pm I'll try to listen and update.

"street talk" no news on the street
no panic
little worry
some people are buying what is to be bought Chinese household items (us too)
I still feel safe shopping at the dollar store, but 30 days from now, NO WAY, besides they may not have anything

またあした  see ya tomorrow or maybe later tonight

again so sorry about a 3 rd person dying (wrong info)

New update :
1. too many people on the ship got sick at one time (many problems occurred
2. 2 govt. workers got sick on the ship 40 year old man 30 year old woman
3. 2 passengers died today that were on the ship
breakdown: it took 10 days for the virus to kill them, Feb 5 ( something ?) Feb 14 passengers were given mask , Feb 20 the passengers died, I didn't catch all the dates in between what happened
4. 634 on ship infected (number current as of today sometime, may change since some passengers may still be on ship

That's all for the update.

this was yesterdays update:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 0200000013412020-02-20T07:41:13-06:00411302am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000053412020-02-20T07:41:53-06:00415302am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000031422020-02-20T07:42:31-06:00423102am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000007432020-02-20T07:43:07-06:00430702am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000021472020-02-20T07:47:21-06:00472102am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000015262020-02-20T08:26:15-06:00261502am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes mom allways tell me smoking is dangerous..

I dont really understand much of science of this, many here knows more. But i do have suspicions about vaccine being behind what is happening in Hubei.

But if vaccine is to blame, i doubt they will ever confess it . CCP would not dare to admit, and cant see that WHO either since vaccines are so important for WHO .

So in the end, after many have died there....CCP will just say move along ..nothing to see here, and people who dare to question what really happened end up in jail or those camps or dead.

In totalitarian country like China, truth can be dangerous as virus

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheIrvy2

No.

I've been watching numbers from outside of China. Right now, that means most of the cases are in other Asian countries. Still those deaths are also remarkably low compared to what we see in China.

At this point, I am still thinking there is a missing piece of the puzzle linked to China that makes this a unique situation to them, not because of their ethnicity but because of something else.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I agree with you that it has been bio-engineered. I don't agree with the 'bat' theory! It's too 'illogical' as Spock would say.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheIrvy2
Unfortunately I think a great number of people are clinging onto that loophole of a "fact" that only Chinese people have officially died from this. The outbreak occurred in China, of course it's Chinese people affected.

More unfortunately, one of these mornings we're going to wake up to hear that a load of white folk died of this, and all freaking hell is going to break loose.
Its surprising its taken so long for that to happen unless it has and its been kept from the public. If it was the Chinese that either developed this virus or a vaccine for home purposes be they for vaccination of Chinese or future depopulation then one can understand why it is impacting Chinese more because they would be the genotype study group. And I guess if the deaths outside of China are small in comparison and they are likely to be if the true death number are actually in the hundreds of thousands or millions as opposed to the released death numbers of 2100 which appears ridiculous when considering the measures taken as compared with the normal flu epidemics.

Also, how different are the genotypes of Asians and Persians because there has been so much cross fertilisation of genes over the last 500 years.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I agree with you that it has been bio-engineered. I don't agree with the 'bat' theory! It's too 'illogical' as Spock would say.

It's not illogical.

Was the Spanish Flu bio-engineered? How about the Black Death? Nope. Those are and were perfectly natural. Mother Nature is a bitch.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

If i undestand at all..and i really dont since i am not scientist, ACE II is not ACE2 .

The confusion stems from a simple human error made in a Reddit forum where those poster shared a link to a study from 2007 on geographical variation in the “ACE II” genotype. As I explained in my article, ACE II is not ACE2 but instead refers to the ACE I/I genotype, where individual receive one allele at the ACE locus (not the ACE 2 locus) from mom, and one from dad. The other known allele is the D allele, and so there are three possible genotypes – I/I, I/D and D/D – that a person can have. Since the original Reddit post confused ACE2 and “ACE II”, I hope the post, which provides a basic lesson on inheritance patterns of genetic variation, clarifies.

More on the ACE2-Related Asian COVID-19 Susceptibility Hypothesis

Well that throws a spanner in the works! I saw ACE II 'genotype' and did wonder, but obviously not enough! I assumed they were related.

This is not my field so you may well be right here. Give me astrophysics or sub atomic theory any day, but genetics... Closest I've come to that was modelling mechanical properties of degradable surgical implants, no mention of genetics.

ACE2 and ACE II may well be related, though may take someone more experienced than me to tell you how. Seems silly to have them so closely named, but then some very silly things do happen. People mixing up silane and saline for example. Wasn't me... Promise...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I disagree, they're not remarkably low compared to where China was at this stage. It's looking more and more like this has been slow burning in China for potentially much longer than the Chinese govt are admitting to, and that longer incubation period matches what we're seeing in the rest of the world. Add to that the fact that no country wants to be the next to feel the cold should of airlines withdrawing service, and everything else that goes along with the country being put into quarantine by the the rest of the world.

There's slim criteria for who even gets tested, and then there's a limit to how many tests are available. If this does have a longer incubation period, we've all already been exposed. Having the sniffles last week does not mean you've had it and are immune. Intuition isn't a medical testing method. You can't argue that it's a natural virus that's targeting only 1 sliver of humanity, that just happened to occur 20 miles away from a lab that was working on that very strain of virus. That's like my friend's very young daughter who wandered off in the supermarket and was found several minutes later having painted the floor with squirty ketchup. It was all around her, all over, and she'd had a good stab at writing her name on the floor with it. When she was found by her mum she declared "It wasn't me!". Moral of the story: people lie, even when the truth is obvious.

This truth we're all in will become obvious when a bunch of white guys in their 30s die, and the Western world will collectively pee themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join