It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutsideContextProblem
The cases in Iran are very significant, I think.

We are told they are elderly local Iranian citizens with no history of travel or known contact with Chinese people. This tells us a lot - for one, they’re native Persian - so the theories about this only killing Chinese/East Asian/SE Asian can be put to bed. I imagine genetically Persians and Han Chinese are very different.

Also, this must have been spreading in Iran for quite some time, possibly mid-January. They must be at least third generation infections. The Iranian authorities haven’t given any background, like when they developed symptoms or anything, but given the long incubation period and average time from first symptoms to death (2+ weeks) there have to be many people in Iran with it.

Qom is apparently a holy city for Shia muslims, so I imagine they get a lot of pilgrims coming and going, which can spread it around Iran and possibly further. Two more people in Qom and one in another province have just tested positive.

People have been saying, where are all the deaths outside China? Well, we’ve had 6 deaths in the last few days and there will be many more. These illnesses/deaths are going unnoticed until someone notices a huge cluster of unexplained very sick people and has the ability/authority to test people.

In many countries, these deaths and infections are going missing because they refuse to test anyone who hasn’t been to Hubei province or China or is a close contact of a known case. So by the time these outbreaks happen, it’s already too late to stop the spread. Iran has very few visitors from China.

Yes indeed, pretty much where I'm at with it.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutsideContextProblem
100% Agree. That was a datapoint we were watching for.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Only since the late 1970's.

EDIT:
Crazee, do a wiki on Castor Beans, I grow them to control Japanese bettles in my orchard. And Cyanide again is very unrelated.
As to the botulitum, that is produced by a bacteria, and to encode the toxin production genes is WAY to big to fit in the RNA of a corona virus.

Seriously, I am sure you can put those theories down. That is not to say we dont have a huge problem incoming world wide.

Brainstorming is always a very valuable asset. Sometime an outside view reveals otherwise obvious connections.
edit on 20-2-2020 by Oleman because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2020 by Oleman because: sheesh, someday i may learn to spel rite the forst post!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ready for the big reveal?

If governments think they can hide cases, they are gambling that there won't be too many to hide or too many deaths. 100k and they could just claim a bad flu season (if anyone notices).

They could be hedging their bets though. US are now testing anyone with flu like symptoms that test negative for flu. This gives them the opportunity to say "oh look, there's lots of nCoV. It's spread more than we could have predicted". Their get out of jail free card.

UK similarly have already said they will stop testing after the first 100 confirmed cases. They could come out at any stage and say, "we have our first 100, which we have kept private for stigma and privacy concerns, it's spread more than we could have predicted"

The reveal would cause markets to dive, so behind the scenes, the big wigs would move their investments prior to releasing the news. What would they invest in? What would be safe? No idea, but something to watch out for. Markets tanking, only to implode after the news.

Praise to places like Japan who seem to be reporting honestly, let them go down in history as an example to the world.
edit on 20-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: typo

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Interesting angle nobody is talking about. Thanks for the links.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

That is the single biggest reason I think there are two unrelated pathogens.

Your theory doesnt make sense if "they" know the mild cold version is out of the barn. But, if they think there is still a chance to contain the high CFR pathogen (which almost by definition, does not spread as quickly), they might be able to cover that up and keep various economies flowing.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Can you link them to me please, thread moves so fast I missed what he put up.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman

That is the single biggest reason I think there are two unrelated pathogens.

Your theory doesnt make sense if "they" know the mild cold version is out of the barn. But, if they think there is still a chance to contain the high CFR pathogen (which almost by definition, does not spread as quickly), they might be able to cover that up and keep various economies flowing.

I see what you're saying but there doesn't have to be a second virus with high CFR. It could just be the second wave. First round is slow enough, impossible to contain, low CFR. Second wave eventually starts, higher CFR, just as slow (if not slower) and sneaky, but not limited to the old.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Wuflu now says there are 5 cases in Iran, wtf, that was fast...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Yah, my mind is blown lol. How's those micro-fossils shown in the PDF, it's a very interesting read.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-2-2020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Can you link them to me please, thread moves so fast I missed what he put up.

Page 157 mate.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Brilliant

So I'm at a course in a hospital 20 miles from home, and there are signs on the wall saying 'This way 111 NHS Corona Virus Pod'

ATS WHY CAN I NOT UPLOAD A SIMPLE PHOTO????? 😡

I'm staying as clean as I can, but I'm not a happy bunny! 😕

I'm on the South Coast UK
edit on 20-2-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I believe they have 3 other cases. 5 including the 2 deaths, but I'm awaiting confirmation on that. They seem to be calling it Chronic 19 there too which confused me at first, thinking they had 19 confirmed.

I wanted to suggest Oppenheimer Virus as a name. "Destroyer of Worlds". But it's a bit of a lung full and inflammatory.
edit on 20-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: added detail

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I'm reading now thank you. My first thought were the Dinosaurs.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Thanks

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
AP wire backs you up: apnews.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

I believe they have 3 other cases. 5 including the 2 deaths, but I'm awaiting confirmation on that. They seem to be calling it Chronic 19 there too which confused me at first, thinking they had 19 confirmed.

I wanted to suggest Oppenheimer Virus. "Destroyer of Worlds". But it's a bit of a lung full and inflammatory.

I've been keeping an eye on the site, there were 2 cases and 2 deaths, it's jumped to 5 cases in the last couple of hours. I've been taking a screenshot of the front page everyday for a while now

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

have the labs found exactly what is in this virus yet?

Genomic characterisation and epidemiology of 2019 novel coronavirus: implications for virus origins and receptor binding

Currently available data suggest that 2019-nCoV infected the human population from a bat reservoir, although it remains unclear if a currently unknown animal species acted as an intermediate host between bats and humans.

From genomic surveillance of clinical samples from patients with viral pneumonia in Wuhan, China, a novel coronavirus (termed 2019-nCoV) has been identified. 10,11 Our phylogenetic analysis of 2019-nCoV, sequenced from nine patients’ samples, showed that the virus belongs to the subgenus Sarbecovirus. 2019-nCoV was more similar to two bat-derived coronavirus strains, bat-SL-CoVZC45 and bat-SL-CoVZXC21, than to known human-infecting coronaviruses, including the virus that caused the SARS outbreak of 2003.

As a typical RNA virus, the average evolutionary rate for coronaviruses is roughly 10 – 4 nucleotide substitutions per site per year, 1 with mutations arising during every replication cycle. It is, therefore, striking that the sequences of 2019-nCoV from different patients described here were almost identical, with greater than 99·9% sequence identity. This finding suggests that 2019-nCoV originated from one source within a very short period and was detected relatively rapidly.

More generally, the disease outbreak linked to 2019-nCoV again highlights the hid­den virus reservoir in wild animals and their potential to occasionally spill over into human populations

The paper does break down what they did find and how it relates to the closest available matches. The results are inclusive for just which type of wild animal was the intermediary. Some of the wild things people do makes one wonder at times.
edit on 20-2-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Last night on CoasttoCoastam.com 2.19.20 George Noory interviewed a woman who has worked as an attorney, Ellen Brown, author of several books.

Listen to it yourself, but I heard her say that she thinks Covid-19 is a bioweapon. 4 proteins have been altered. Unclear whether it was released accidentally or otherwise.

She opines that neither the US or China was responsible but that it could be the deep state which she mentioned could be thousands of years old.

She mentions Russo's documentary From Freedom to Fascism and that the plan was to eliminate half the world's population. The other half could then be controlled with digital currency required. But they have been behind schedule due to no nuclear attacks, etc.

‘ID 2020’ is a combo of injectable microchip put in body via vaccine

We needed a new theory to this confused stew, listen and tell me what you think.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

I'm reading now thank you. My first thought were the Dinosaurs.

Bio-weapon?
Me: Nope

Vaccine project?

Escaped from a research laboratory?

Alien life forms?
Me: $@#% yeah!!

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join