It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: musicismagic
Hmm, anyway 3 have died from the Diamond Princess. Can't find my post that stated it?

The 3 one, a man 60 years old. Kyushu Island, southern Japan

Time: 1 pm Tokyo time 2-20 Thursday

I'm only finding two in their 80s died from Diamond Princess. Though the Goog translation of article is alittle confusing.

According to government officials, two of them, a 87-year-old man and an 84-year-old woman, died on the 20th.

In addition, three people have died in Japan, following the death of a woman in her 80s living in Kanagawa Prefecture on the 13th of this month.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

Here's the NHK link for the man in his 60s: www3.nhk.or.jp...

This is the one I mentioned in my post.
Earlier, authorities in the southwestern city of Fukuoka said a man in his 60s had also tested positive. He has not been abroad recently and is the first confirmed case in the Kyushu region.

On tv this morning if my translation was correct, it said he was the 3 person in Japan to die. I guess we'll have to find out tonight at 7 pm if that is the case, if not, I'll post my mistake, but on the TV screen it had this 3人 That kanji means people . And this kanji 死  means "dead" Have to wait and see. I too can not find any written update on the death of the Fukuoka man. But like I said 3 people are dead in Japan now.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: myselfaswell
Australian Update

Look out for some fireworks on Saturday. Just heard the PM mention the Chinese travel ban is likely going to continue until the 29th of Feb.

My alarm bells went off when British Airways cancelled all their flights to and from until end of March earliest!
Rainbows
Jane

That's some serious stuff.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Australian Update

Look out for some fireworks on Saturday. Just heard the PM mention the Chinese travel ban is likely going to continue until the 29th of Feb.

My alarm bells went off when British Airways cancelled all their flights to and from until end of March earliest!
Rainbows
Jane

Yep, Russia closed their borders with China, New Zealand have gone as far as banning mail even, this is certainly developing and is getting worrisome, especially with the 2 death in Iran...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Australian Update

Rainbows
Jane

Yep, Russia closed their borders with China, New Zealand have gone as far as banning mail even, this is certainly developing and is getting worrisome, especially with the 2 death in Iran...

Has the seriousness registered in your countries people. Here, its calm, but a few people are doing what is necessary to "whatever" may take place.
edit on 0200000016572020-02-20T03:57:16-06:00571602am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Australian Update

Rainbows
Jane

Has the seriousness registered in your countries people. Here, its calm, but a few people are doing what is necessary to "whatever" may take place.

No I don't speak to anyone that is even slightly concerned, I gauge people by cracking a joke about it and seeing where the conversation leads, nada.im a pretty social guy and talk to a lot of different people.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I hadn’t either until they landed in the office yesterday! Love th updates by the way.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Australian Update

Rainbows
Jane

My alarm bells went off late last year/early this year, don't recall exactly, when I was told on the radio that 1 person in China had been hospitalised with flu like symptoms.
edit on 20 2 2020 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I've just been reading about Botulinium Toxins and here's what wiki has to say:

While botulinum toxin is generally considered safe in a clinical setting, there can be serious side effects from its use. Most commonly, botulinum toxin can be injected into the wrong muscle group or with time spread from the injection site, causing paralysis of unintended muscles. Side effects from cosmetic use generally result from unintended paralysis of facial muscles. These include partial facial paralysis, muscle weakness, and trouble swallowing. Side effects are not limited to direct paralysis however, and can also include headaches, flu-like symptoms, and allergic reactions. Just as cosmetic treatments only last a number of months, paralysis side-effects can have the same durations.[citation needed] At least in some cases, these effects are reported to dissipate in the weeks after treatment.[citation needed] Bruising at the site of injection is not a side effect of the toxin but rather of the mode of administration, and is reported as preventable if the clinician applies pressure to the injection site; when it occurs, it is reported in specific cases to last 7–11 days.[citation needed] . Can cause paralysis of critical muscle groups and can include arrhythmia, heart attack, and in some cases seizures, respiratory arrest, and death. Additionally, side effects which are common in cosmetic use are also common in therapeutic use, including trouble swallowing, muscle weakness, allergic reactions, and flu-like syndromes.

Is it possible this Toxin has also been added to this virus in a Lab? Seems to have similar attributes to what happens when someone is infected.

Botulinum toxin produced by Clostridium botulinum is the cause of botulism. Toxin can spread, blocking nerves and muscle function. In severe cases, the toxin can block nerves controlling the respiratory system or heart, resulting in death

From what I've been reading about the effects of this convid, i did think that Botulinium was being used aswell which is why the major spraying in the streets to try clean it up. Botulinium is also an ingredient of Cyanide and Ricin poisoning and could be used in a Biological attack. Also how this stuff stays on surfaces for long periods.

edit on 20-2-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
I dont think you have to worry about any of that, is not reasonably feasible.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The spike glycoprotein of the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV contains a furin-like cleavage site absent in CoV of the same clade

Highlights
- The genomic sequence of 2019-nCoV indicates that the virus clusters with betacoronaviruses of lineage b.
- 2019-nCoV S-protein sequence has a specific furin-like cleavage site absent in lineage b CoV including SARS-CoV sequences.
- The furin-like cleavage site in the S-protein of 2019-nCoV may have implications for the viral life cycle and pathogenicity.
- Campaigns to develop anti-2019-nCoV therapeutics should include the evaluation of furin inhibitors.

Full access to this paper is behind a pay wall at this time. The Alex Jones Show does have a 47 min interview with Dr. Francis Boyle on Brighton.com, SMOKING GUN: China Bought Weaponized Wuhan Virus From U.S.

As part of this study, the past work of Zhengli Shi from 2016 is looked at. She has held a leading role at the L4 Bio lab in Wuhan and also holds a leading role in China's response to the virus.

SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronavirus pose threat for human emergence

In this study, we examine the disease potential for SARS- like CoVs currently circulating in Chinese horseshoe bat populations. Utilizing the SARS-CoV infectious clone, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse adapted SARS-CoV backbone.

The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild type backbone can efficiently utilize multiple ACE2 receptor orthologs, replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells, and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV. Additionally, in vivo experiments demonstrate replication of the chimeric virus in mouse lung with notable pathogenesis.

Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from CoVs utilizing the novel spike protein. Importantly, based on these findings, we synthetically rederived an infectious full length SHC014 recombinant virus and demonstrate robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo. Together, the work highlights a continued risk of SARS-CoV reemergence from viruses currently circulating in bat populations.

While public health measures silenced the SARS-CoV outbreak 2, recent metagenomics studies have identified sequences of closely related SARS-like viruses circulating in Chinese bat populations that may pose a future threat... Therefore, to examine emergence potential of circulating CoVs, we built a chimeric virus that encodes a novel, zoonotic spike protein in the context of a viable CoV backbone...

SHC014 and WIV1 sequences represent the closest relatives to the epidemic SARS-CoV strains (Fig. 1 a,b), but maintain important differences in the 14 residues that bind human ACE2,

Having established SHC014 spike as a potential threat, we next synthesized a full-length SHC014-CoV infectious clone based on the approach used for SARS-CoV (Fig. 3a) 15 . Replication in Vero cells revealed no deficit for SHC014-CoV relative to SARS-CoV (Fig. 3b); however, SHC014-CoV was significantly (p < 0.01) attenuated in primary human airway epithelial cultures at both 24 and 48 hours post infection (Fig. 3c).

It is a smoking gun paper. For another on the growing suspect list, Coronavirus Wuhan's Bio-lab and Epstein's Mad Scientists

Shaun Attwood has been keeping up on the Epstein story and shares one story currently getting a thrashing on Reddit, JE has been grooming Bio scientists with +9 million dollars. Supporting genetic editing of bacteria and viruses. There has been a lot of connections with JE and Academia.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
11 deaths outside of China, I said earlier in the thread when I see this happen I'm gonna be concerned, well # eh time to take extra precautions and supplies.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
I dont think you have to worry about any of that, is not reasonably feasible.

Not even when it stays on surfaces?? When did you ever hear of a virus that can live on metal? Unless it's a sneeze, pee, poop or tear??

Viruses need a host to survive or a least have neded a host to survive until now.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Has the making of a great book. Interesting hypothesis..

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Has the making of a great book. Interesting hypothesis..

cheers!

Maybe my mind is getting carried away a wee bit..

It's the living on surfaces part which has got me thinking because as I said, viruses usually ned a host to be able to live for long periods. Unless it's a sneeze, pee, poop or tear etc??

anyway, have the labs found exactly what is in this virus yet?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I shouldn't reply, but I did.

Thankfully, there isnt the capacity in the RNA to encode what you described in nCov19.

OTOH, I am still clinging to my theory that there are two entirely different pathogens; one is a mild cold spread by spit, the other is a nasty 25% CFR that is spread by poop. The severe cases should show the difference, but the last few severe/death cases are working against that theory.

Regardless, I think it is obvious at this point that at least the nCov19 part is going global.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Watch the "severe" case numbers...
edit on 20-2-2020 by Oleman because: spelin

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Hmm, anyway 3 have died from the Diamond Princess. Can't find my post that stated it?

The 3 one, a man 60 years old. Kyushu Island, southern Japan

Time: 1 pm Tokyo time 2-20 Thursday

I'm only finding two in their 80s died from Diamond Princess. Though the Goog translation of article is alittle confusing.

According to government officials, two of them, a 87-year-old man and an 84-year-old woman, died on the 20th.

In addition, three people have died in Japan, following the death of a woman in her 80s living in Kanagawa Prefecture on the 13th of this month.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

Here's the NHK link for the man in his 60s: www3.nhk.or.jp...

This is the one I mentioned in my post.
Earlier, authorities in the southwestern city of Fukuoka said a man in his 60s had also tested positive. He has not been abroad recently and is the first confirmed case in the Kyushu region.

On tv this morning if my translation was correct, it said he was the 3 person in Japan to die. I guess we'll have to find out tonight at 7 pm if that is the case, if not, I'll post my mistake, but on the TV screen it had this 3人 That kanji means people . And this kanji 死  means "dead" Have to wait and see. I too can not find any written update on the death of the Fukuoka man. But like I said 3 people are dead in Japan now.

CORRECTION to this post coming soon.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The cases in Iran are very significant, I think.

We are told they are elderly local Iranian citizens with no history of travel or known contact with Chinese people. This tells us a lot - for one, they’re native Persian - so the theories about this only killing Chinese/East Asian/SE Asian can be put to bed. I imagine genetically Persians and Han Chinese are very different.

Also, this must have been spreading in Iran for quite some time, possibly mid-January. They must be at least third generation infections. The Iranian authorities haven’t given any background, like when they developed symptoms or anything, but given the long incubation period and average time from first symptoms to death (2+ weeks) there have to be many people in Iran with it.

Qom is apparently a holy city for Shia muslims, so I imagine they get a lot of pilgrims coming and going, which can spread it around Iran and possibly further. Two more people in Qom and one in another province have just tested positive.

People have been saying, where are all the deaths outside China? Well, we’ve had 6 deaths in the last few days and there will be many more. These illnesses/deaths are going unnoticed until someone notices a huge cluster of unexplained very sick people and has the ability/authority to test people.

In many countries, these deaths and infections are going missing because they refuse to test anyone who hasn’t been to Hubei province or China or is a close contact of a known case. So by the time these outbreaks happen, it’s already too late to stop the spread. Iran has very few visitors from China.

link   
a reply to: Oleman

Impossible to encode it into this virus??

Ok. I will move on from my theory.

Do you work in a Lab or have Biology/Chemistry knowledge?

link   

I don't know if they have, I know the Australian government has thrown money into finding a vaccine, other than that no.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman

I shouldn't reply, but I did.

Thankfully, there isnt the capacity in the RNA to encode what you described in nCov19.

OTOH, I am still clinging to my theory that there are two entirely different pathogens; one is a mild cold spread by spit, the other is a nasty 25% CFR that is spread by poop. The severe cases should show the difference, but the last few severe/death cases are working against that theory.

Regardless, I think it is obvious at this point that at least the nCov19 part is going global.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Watch the "severe" case numbers...

1. concerned cases
2. severe cases
3. critical cases

I believe that is the ratings here in Japan, at least it was with the Diamond Princess

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join