It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Peddles Fake News About Devin Nunes and He’s Now Seeking Legal Action

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

The troll is a real cow?

More likely than a Russian Bot.
edit on 23-11-2019 by BrennanHuff22 because: terrible grammar

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh dear, very judgemental of you there.

Not to mention the hyperbole and
that your just plain wrong.

But go ahead and feel free to name
your list of sins you believe Devin Nunes
has committed, no one is stopping you.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
He should sue for fifty million plus legal costs. The media should not be publishing blasphemy.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The media should not be publishing blasphemy.

Heh.
Saying that a shady person has made a claim about Nunes is blasphemy?
Which of these applies, do you think?

Definition of blasphemy

1a : the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God accused of blasphemy
b : the act of claiming the attributes of a deity for a mere man to suggest that he was … divine could only be viewed … as blasphemy— John Bright †1889
2 : irreverence toward something considered sacred or inviolable

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The media should not be publishing blasphemy.

Heh.
Saying that a shady person has made a claim about Nunes is blasphemy?
Which of these applies, do you think?

Definition of blasphemy

1a : the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God accused of blasphemy
b : the act of claiming the attributes of a deity for a mere man to suggest that he was … divine could only be viewed … as blasphemy— John Bright †1889
2 : irreverence toward something considered sacred or inviolable

www.merriam-webster.com...

Ahhh. how the hell did I say the work blasphemy when I meant slander. It isn't even Sunday yet.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Slander might apply to Parnas' attorney. Since he's apparently the one who made the statement.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

How does one make that error?

I’m thinking it wasn’t an error, but was in fact, closer to the truth of how you feel.

How dare these people speak ill of the God President and his toadies, eh?

Don’t waffle now. Speak the truth and shame the devil.

(post by IlluminatiTechnician removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

By the exact same criteria, Fox News Channel, by presenting a slate of Opinion Jockeys has been making up stories for YEARS, and funny enough, is the actual inspiration for the term “fake news.”

I would say, rather, that someone who misclassifies millions of people due to their own partisan position is not “too bright.”
edit on 24-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

By the exact same criteria, Fox News Channel, by presenting a slate of Opinion Jockeys has been making up stories for YEARS, and funny enough, is the actual inspiration for the term “fake news.”

I would say, rather, that someone who misclassifies millions of people due to their own partisan position is not “too bright.”

First off, Fake News was started long before Fox, but most associate it with CNN, because they do it daily. Secondly, although every news station may get things wrong and have to retract from time to time, everyone knows that CNN is the worst at doing it, insomuch that it's obviously done on purpose. Thats why fox is way ahead of them in ratings and CNN has the ratings of a gardening show. People can tell who's lying and who's not...we have the internet you know and people aren't as stupid as Liberals think they are. Liberals are just so stupid that they believe their own unwarranted hype. I can prove that CNN is worse than Fox...can you prove ME wrong? You're a typical example of a narcissistic Liberal....you think just because you "say" something that it automatically becomes a fact. Not so much...everything you said is Fake News.
edit on 24-11-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Or Fox covering how Russia is winning due to trump.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Youre right, someone should challenge trump... oh wait. That's been every single day since his name was on a ballet...

a reply to: gortex

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yes, false reporting goes back into ancient times, but Fox News Channel and the downstream “independent media” that parrots their talking points are the firm owners of the term in the current decade.

Most TRUMP SUPPORTERS associated it with CNN, because Trump doesn’t like criticism.

That said, modern corporate media is not about truth or justice but about advertising dollars and clicks. If you believe anything else, you’re just not paying attention.

Are ratings your measure of truth? LOL. And you call liberals stupid.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Sure it does... Money has the loudest voice.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

oh lol Did I mention they should be from credible sources?
But we're getting off topic.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

Its reported all over the place. Just stop.
Or if you really are interested you could look for it yourself instead of calling me a liar.
But you won't.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I was talking about trump. LOL.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes, false reporting goes back into ancient times, but Fox News Channel and the downstream “independent media” that parrots their talking points are the firm owners of the term in the current decade.

Most TRUMP SUPPORTERS associated it with CNN, because Trump doesn’t like criticism.

That said, modern corporate media is not about truth or justice but about advertising dollars and clicks. If you believe anything else, you’re just not paying attention.

Are ratings your measure of truth? LOL. And you call liberals stupid.

Wrong! Although no one like criticism, Trump supporters think CNN is Fake News...because I can personally pull up countless videos of proof that they are liars and lie about Trump all the time. Just ask and I can provide links to actual =videos proiving CNN are outright liars that fabricate their own stories. They literally make up stories out of nothing and stage events that never happend just to attack him for public support. THAT's why Trump supperters despise CNN. CNN is the antithesis of truth. And no, ratings are not a measuring stick of truth...but it's certainly a good indicator if the majority of the masses agree with it. Liberal media has a very small cult following compared to those who actuaklly do their reasearch and don't depend on CNN to do it for them. So yes, I still contend that Liberals are idiots....I know, I am married to one and have all of the evidence to disprove everuything my wife says, but she will not even entertain looking at the evidence, because she is afraid to. She, like all Liberals, WANT to believe in lies so long as it supports their Trump hatng agenda. This is common knowledge at this point to anyone who isn't a Liberal.

-Proof that CNN are liars who creat false narratives right from their own workers (insider video of CNN)

More Veritas insider leaks of how CNN forces their journalists to report hate for Trump, even if they have better stories to report. They admit here that CNN has nothing on Trump and that it's all lies. This is from their own journalists. Do you have anything like this about Fox doing this? If so, I would like to see the videos or evidence with credible claims, from credible people, as right now, all you have are words and opinions. I would say that CNN's OWN WORKERS (unknowingly recorded) are credible enough evidence. Evidence that would actually hold up in court quite frankly.

CNN caught staging nws that never happened:

School shooting survivor: CNN told me to stick to script:

Here's a couple of compilation's of CNN lies, disrespect and getting caught in those lies (just for fun):

BEST CNN FAKE NEWS EXPOSED CLIPS 2017! (compilation):

I could post all day.
edit on 24-11-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

... And all that demonstrates is cult behavior while you propagate the chosen corporate media utterly.

Here's my take again - corporate media and its downstream partners in "independent journalism" are after ad dollars. None of them care about the truth.

I've got to say though, considering that you've included the long discredited Project Veritas in your screed, I'm wasting my time here.

Thanks for the conversation.

edit on 24-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Or Fox covering how Russia is winning due to trump.

Why are you so afraid of Devin Nunes?

Or Fox news for that matter?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join