It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Peddles Fake News About Devin Nunes and He’s Now Seeking Legal Action

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

“I don’t believe it’s appropriate for him to have been hired to do this,” Hill said of Steele’s contract with Fusion GPS. “I almost fell over when I discovered that he was doing this report.”

She also said that.

" "
edit on 23-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

“I don’t believe it’s appropriate for him to have been hired to do this,” Hill said of Steele’s contract with Fusion GPS. “I almost fell over when I discovered that he was doing this report.”

She also said that.

" "

She also admitted under oath that that Ukraine did meddle in the 2016 election!!

There are people in jail in the Ukraine for meddling in the 2016, but there are still people who think this is a right wing conspiracy theory.

I need this logic explained to me after reading this NYT article. I've posted it a few times and not one person has replied back to it.

www.nytimes.com...

"Ukraine Court Rules Manafort Disclosure Caused ‘Meddling’ in U.S. Election"

"The Kiev District Administrative Court, in a statement issued Wednesday, said that Artem Sytnik, the head of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, the agency that had released information about the payments, had violated the law. The court’s statement said this violation “resulted in meddling in the electoral process of the United States in 2016 and damaged the national interests of Ukraine.”

The motto around here use to be DENY IGNORANCE, what's happened?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

I need this logic explained to me after reading this NYT article. I've posted it a few times and not one person has replied back to it.

In a word hypocrisy.

In Manaforts case they did.

In Schiffs staged play they didn't.

All things being equal. IF Manafort is guilty then Ukraine did meddle.

But things are not equal.

That two tier justice system at work.

They did though.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

From 2017 long before this current snip show
edit on 23-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

originally posted by: Byrd
This is the same Devin Nunes who is suing a fake cow? www.latimes.com...

He'll probably go after the LA times for that article. I wonder, though, if what they speculate in the article is true... that he uses these lawsuits to get money for his election campaign. I wonder if this counts as a SLAPP lawsuit (reference link for SLAPP lawsuit:en.wikipedia.org...)

Why does everyone say Nunes is suing a "fake cow" ?

If you read the article.....

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Both lawmakers asserted that if the release of the slush fund information broke the law, then it should be viewed as an illegal effort to influence the United States presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton by damaging the Trump campaign.

They sure did.

that's a grenade that kills both sides of the arguement

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: The2Billies

Don't you realize that just the story itself destroys lives and declaring one's innocence simply drives the fake story further into the news cycle, further destroying the life of the person who was lied about. But destroying conservatives is what the liberal agenda loves to do and thinks is helping the cause of liberalism and gets votes for the Democratic Party.

So you're saying it's bad when the press make accusations against Republicans but fine for Trump to do the same about Democrats from his twitter pulpit and election rallies , perhaps Republicans need a safe space too.

I'm saying the PRESS, who is supposed to report the news, not make it, should be held responsible when they tell report as fact to the general public something that destroys lives.

But if you think that it is perfectly ok, well there is no hope for us ever getting anything but pure propoganda.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Goedhardt

They are accountable. Its called advertising. If they lie the sponsors go to someone else to air their commercials.
They dont advertise on networks that tell lies. Because people dont watch stations that lie to them.

This story is all over the place. Not just CNN.

Advertising doesn't make the networks accountable.

If a major outlet reports something as true, and they have no proof, that is slander.

But if the liberals think that is ok, for them to do, well is there any hope for anything but propaganda and destroying the lives of conservatives for sport in the future for Americans?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This is the same Devin Nunes who is suing a fake cow? www.latimes.com...

He'll probably go after the LA times for that article. I wonder, though, if what they speculate in the article is true... that he uses these lawsuits to get money for his election campaign. I wonder if this counts as a SLAPP lawsuit (reference link for SLAPP lawsuit:en.wikipedia.org...)

Why does everyone say Nunes is suing a "fake cow" ?

If you read the article.....

I did, he is suing a Troll on Twitter. How is that a fake cow?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: The2Billies

How many times lately has there been "breaking stories" on CNN or MSNBC, NBC, etc. only to have it proven false a few days later. Too many times to count.

Really? Care to fill us all in on those cases? Or even just one would be good.
Go ahead, I will wait. But I wont hold my breath.

24 Fake News Stories
www.dailywire.com...

Fake News stories of 2018
dailycaller.com...

More fake news stories
townhall.com...

dailycaller.com...

www.politifact.com...

newspunch.com...

bongino.com...

www.breitbart.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

www.reddit.com...

710wor.iheart.com...

I gave up listing at this point. If you want more, check it out for yourself. BTW before you make an accusation like the one you did, do a tiny bit of research.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Don't you concern yourself one little bit on that.
Trump is not your President.

Yeah , I see that often around here , "not you president so no right to comment" , except in a way he is my president because action and mistakes he takes and makes can and will have a direct effect on my life and well being because America ! , Special relationship ! and all that tosh.

Not to mention the fact that this is an international forum, so it's gonna draw international response. In fact, one of the 3 Amigos is a Limey!
So...don't be sad when non-Americans offer comment. If it's an echo chamber you want, I'm sure we can find you a site or two where everyone sounds like you.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

The troll is a real cow?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

"It could be Russia, It could also be China, or a four hundred pound guy in his basement."

Yeah, he's been a paragon of support for our IC in their battle against Russian propaganda.

Yea, you are more than right. The IC has bent over backwards to be nice to this guy, and all he does is complains about how awful they are. He sure isn't a very nice man.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: 727Sky

So, your preference is to use the partisan media outlet Townhall to counter the partisan news outlet CNN?

How sadly ironic that you cannot see that all corporate media is merely the puppet of TPTB.

You’ve bought into the two-party puppet show completely it seems.

Let the judiciary sort all this out; that’s what it’s there for.

I would hope it's obvious that the Judiciary Committee is not there to follow up on news media propaganda and smears from both sides of the political extremes.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

They already have proof he was in VIenna. They have his travel records.

He is caught. Trump is caught.

So Nunes is going to sue CNN, knowing that all his travel records during that time are open to discovery?

Which would then show he was in the Ukraine?

Could you also share the proof? All I've found is that Parnas has said the Shokin told him he met with Nunes in Vienna.

Its right there above your post in that little box... they have proof he was in Vienna. Where did I say he was in Ukraine?

edit on 11232019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So they SAID he met with SHokin,but is there any Hotel cameras or paperwork proving that?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Good question.
His travel records say he was there. That doesn't say who he met with.

edit on 11232019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah its been fun for me too. Watching you deny every sin he commits.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Don't you concern yourself one little bit on that.
Trump is not your President.

Yeah , I see that often around here , "not you president so no right to comment" , except in a way he is my president because action and mistakes he takes and makes can and will have a direct effect on my life and well being because America ! , Special relationship ! and all that tosh.

Where did you get this "right" to comment? Surely not from the 1st amendment, which does not affect nor apply to you. But the bottom line is that even if you comment, you don't count. I believe the way you blokes say t is, "Bugger off!"

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Good question.
His travel records say he was there. That doesn't say who he met with.

Lying as usual.

Show us the records....

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Where did you get this "right" to comment?

I got it through the freedom of speech.

I believe the way you blokes say t is, "Bugger off!"

Back atcha blue eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join