It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Peddles Fake News About Devin Nunes and He’s Now Seeking Legal Action

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
He is a politician so he is as honest as the day is long. Nothing but the people's best interest in mind.

Yep.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

They have a direct witness telling them this happened. They have supporting evidence this happened. Should they scratch the story just because decided to act childish instead of responding to their multiple requests for a comment?

If it's true, run the story. If it hurts feelings, too bad. But if it's not true, and fact checking was not done, then it's a problem. Does that clear it up?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
AT&T is considering dumping its CNN subsidiary.

It liked the Warner Communications Group, but now regrets that CNN came with the package.

It's damaging the AT&T Brand.

When there's a class-action suit against domestic terrorist CNN, that any American can join, count me in.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

And, shortly after they backed away from the manifort investigation, they were gifted with some fun new toys to have in their arsenal... another quid pro quo?

And if mexico or canada were to decide to take our territory and some european candidates were suggesting that we should just let them have it I imagine there would be plenty in our govt speaking out against the idea also.
By the way, there were alot of govt officials from various countries publicly saying not so nice things about trump.

By what i hear, the intelligence community has briefed the senators telling them that this is a russian disinformation campaign and some of those senators are still playing along.

You've lost me.

I was replying to someone who said that the Ukraine meddling in 2016 was a "right wing conspiracy" which it clearly was not.

I am not really sure what you are trying to say?

Something about Trump restoring lethal aide back to the ukraine & something about Crimea I gather?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

www.mediamatters.org...

and this...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 23-11-2019 by GrandSchemeOfThings because: more info for the Trumpets

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

They have a direct witness telling them this happened. They have supporting evidence this happened. Should they scratch the story just because decided to act childish instead of responding to their multiple requests for a comment?

If it's true, run the story. If it hurts feelings, too bad. But if it's not true, and fact checking was not done, then it's a problem. Does that clear it up?

This seems relevant:

twitter.com...

"One important cautionary note about Parnas is that he’s about as credible a character as Michael Cohen, so just because he says something definitely does not make it true."

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrandSchemeOfThings

www.mediamatters.org...

and this...

A media matters opinion piece?

Did you read the article?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

And you think its a lie don't you ?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

So corruption is only a democratic issue? All the swamp rats are dems?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

They are accountable. Its called advertising. If they lie the sponsors go to someone else to air their commercials.
They dont advertise on networks that tell lies. Because people dont watch stations that lie to them.

This story is all over the place. Not just CNN.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Domestic terrorist CNN😅😅😅 you guys are serious drama queens. Would give the drag girls a run for their money😆

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

They already have proof he was in VIenna. They have his travel records.
He is caught. Trump is caught.
edit on 11232019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Right, they should listen to someone who lies every time his lips move.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This will never go forward. It’s just an impotent threat by Devin Nunes. He’s tried to sue a non-existent cow before.

I wish it would go forward though. Discovery would be fun.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Oh you know where that is going to go. "Parnas is under indictment. How can you listen to him?"
You know...what they do to every witness. Try to discredit them if they have dirt on trump.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is becoming very interesting. I would welcome all lawsuits agaisnt CNN.

edit on 23-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

How many times lately has there been "breaking stories" on CNN or MSNBC, NBC, etc. only to have it proven false a few days later. Too many times to count.

Really? Care to fill us all in on those cases? Or even just one would be good.
Go ahead, I will wait. But I wont hold my breath.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

www.mediamatters.org...

and this...

I did. It's interesting. The left is trying to create a straw man that because the Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election, that Trump is saying that Russia did not. Which is false. All that is said, is that we have news articles stating that Ukraine did in fact meddle in the election, for Hillary, then after Trump won, they had to scramble to be his buddy. It's not a theory, it's a fact.

www.politico.com...

You should read it as well.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

www.mediamatters.org...

and this...

I did. It's interesting. The left is trying to create a straw man that because the Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election, that Trump is saying that Russia did not. Which is false. All that is said, is that we have news articles stating that Ukraine did in fact meddle in the election, for Hillary, then after Trump won, they had to scramble to be his buddy. It's not a theory, it's a fact.

www.politico.com...

You should read it as well.

I've read the article you linked to. It was included in my first post in this thread.

Fiona Hill admitted to it during her testimony here:

twitter.com...

Here is a December 2018 article from the Times where it says, "The court’s ruling that what the prosecutors did was illegal comes as the Ukrainian government, which is deeply reliant on the United States for financial and military aid, has sought to distance itself from matters related to the special counsel’s investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential race.

The Kiev District Administrative Court, in a statement issued Wednesday, said that Artem Sytnik, the head of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, the agency that had released information about the payments, had violated the law. The court’s statement said this violation “resulted in meddling in the electoral process of the United States in 2016 and damaged the national interests of Ukraine.”

www.nytimes.com...

ANOTHER RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Seeing as how this is still top of the page news at CNN, I'm guessing they are not too concerned about Nunes' lawsuit talk.

Wonder why that is?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join