It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

gadgetzz.com...

A Few years back One mysterious DVD arrived on a Bench in a park, apparently for 'Gadgetzz to figure out.
One follower ran a copy of such via Stenography and suddenly a series of Dodgy items were detected. As far as I know the Question ./s / Search etc. still goes on.

Just goes to show how Truly Deceptive PC material can be .

"Happy, Happier than Happy, Happy Christmas one and all, plus a Hopeful Prosperous New Year"........

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Yes, but I really want to see election fraud indictments! A 2-yr statute of limitations applies.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well isn't that an interesting name. QinetiQ. Is that run by the CIA?
In-Q-Tel.?

Nope. They are a British Aerospace/Defense R&D company that has acquired numerous American Defense technology companies. They are traded on the London Stock Exchange as "QQ."

REDSTONE ARSENAL, Ala., Sept. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Javelin™ Joint Venture team, a partnership of Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) and Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT), successfully fired Javelin missiles from a Kongsberg remote launcher mounted on a Titan unmanned ground vehicle built by QinetiQ North America and Milrem Robotics. The demonstrations, conducted at the U.S. Army Redstone Test Center, Alabama, validated the integration of the weapon station, missile and vehicle.

Nearby Forest Gump's house? Raytheon

"Qinetiq" is an invented name. "Qi" is supposed to reflect the company's energy, "net" its networking ability, and "iq" its intellectual resources. The name was adopted in early 2001 as a marker of Defence Evaluation and Research Agency (DERA) privatisation; the rebranding reportedly came at a cost of £400,000.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds like a British version of DARPA.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Both Obama And Biden Under Formal Investigation For Corruption In Ukraine According To Paul Sperry

Paul Sperry, investigative reporter declared that at least three Senate committees are formally looking into Obama-Biden-Ukrainian collusion to blow Donald Trump’s chances to win the 2016 presidential election.

theredpillednews.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

And it has been learned that Hunter Biden is a subject in several criminal investigations.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
lol, SCOTUS determines until voting integrity established, Trump to remain POTUS. Estimated completion in 2026.

Dems move to fast track voter ID and border security to ensure Trump out at end of second term.

We can dream can’t we.
edit on 23-12-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Keeps those memes coming. I LOVE THEM!

Washington (Trump) - laughed my arse off.
edit on 12/23/2019 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT, AND I JUST BOUGHT A ROOMBA. I'M SICK OF VACUUMING. DOES ANYONE READ THESE?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

edit on (12/23/1919 by loveguy because: I do- and leave little things myself.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Lol. Cool. 👍😁

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Speaking of Q ... we were driving out to my parents' place and there is a large white sign out in a field along I-70 that has a big, red block "Q" painted on it.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Unfortunately, these days are sadly gone forever.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

McConnell needs to keep telling Chuck to go pound sand.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At some point in the next few weeks, the Supreme Court is going to need to intercede and lay down The rules.

Care, you need to understand this.

The three branches are co-equal.

The SC can try to intercede, but frankly DJT can tell them to take a flying leap.

If that happens, you are caught up in a Constitutional Crises.

The real underlying operation of the Constitution would have We The People solve the dispute via the Second Amendment.

Understand this

The Supreme Court is only the arbitrator if the two other two Branches allow it.

P

edit on 23/12/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

In your opinion, at what point will the American people need to take charge? On orders from our President perhaps?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Merry Christmas from the NSA

Happy holidays to all Ghidra users! In the spirit of giving, we have provided one last patch release for 2019, Ghidra_9.1.1,, and we look forward to more collaboration with the open source community in 2020! Download at ghidra-sre.org

The National Security Agency released the source code of Ghidra, its reverse engineering tool, April 4..

This source code repository includes instructions to build on all supported platforms (macOS, Linux, and Windows). With this release, developers will be able to collaborate by creating patches, and extending the tool to fit their cybersecurity needs.

The source code is available for download at ghidra-sre.org along with the 9.1.1 patch.

www.nsa.gov...

April 4th -- 44 -- 0

Source Code..Ed Dames.

Today is yesterday..everyday...

edit on 23-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

Connect the dots?
@Snowden released code words (NSA_key(s)).
@Snowden travels to RUSSIA.
Shadow Brokers release actual code (NSA_key(s)).
Shadow Brokers ORIG in RUSSIA.
Can you make the connection why @Snowden went to RUSSIA?
Can you make the connection who provided the source code to SHADOW BROKERS?
Define 'Spook'.
Define 'Shadow'.
Do 'Spooks' hide in the 'Shadows'?
STAND STRONG, GINA.
Q

Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA) of 2008

GINA

edit on 23-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Q's statement, "They will not be able to walk the streets"...is an ominous sign that the worse-case scenario is in store.

Or, it could mean they'll be in prison. (Hoping for the latter!)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I take it that they will be exposed and if not in jail, the shame they would get if they are out in public.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Adults would respect the Constitutional process.

Let's see who's a grownup and who isn't.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join