It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
All posts are connected (Q161)...

I decided to test this assertion by Q using the "Filter linked posts" in the Main DECODE Results tab of the spreadsheet.
Bearing in mind that this only uses 9 decode methods, so far, here are the results for some key posts:

Q34 "Q Clearance patriot" is linked to 34 other Q posts and 73 Tweets,
Q55 "Look to Twitter..." is linked to 23 other Q posts and 135 Tweets,
Q17 is linked to 26 other Q posts and 44 Tweets.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, I'm getting "Unable to connect" on both the links in your Ghidra post...

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Don't you all consider that you've been completely fooled?? It's been at least a year since Q vl
Claimed serious things like hillary being in handcuffs and others in the process of being arrested.

Id be willing to bet Q is a 4chan troll or some minipulative political idea used to attract and control conspiracy-minded ffolk.

It does make me wonder how Q can fail so much and people so believe in him.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pheonix358
Please don't float a theory like that beyond this thread. We're already way behind schedule for Q predictions to become realities.

More than a year behind...

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

do you ever consider that you've been completely fooled??
I'd be willing to bet MSM is a manipulative political tool used to attract and control lemmings & the teeming masses

It makes me wonder how the controllers can lie so much and people still believe in them

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The mirror is unkind. Well done.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Don Q+ has been tilting at windmills again. We tried our decoding skills already back in April when he made similar remarks. Here is an additional attempt.

The Donald just established Space Force.

Don Quijote is a past space probe concept that has been studied by the European Space Agency, and which would investigate the effects of crashing a spacecraft into an asteroid to test whether a spacecraft could successfully deflect an asteroid on a collision course with Earth. The orbiter was designed to last for seven years. The mission did not proceed beyond initial studies, currently ESA is working on Asteroid Impact & Deflection Assessment mission as a part of its NEO space mission studies.
link

Designated 3552 Don Quixote, the 19-km-wide object is the third largest near-Earth object — mostly rocky asteroids that orbit the Sun in the vicinity of Earth.
“Oddball” Asteroid is Really a Comet

Mu Arae b, often designated HD 160691 b, formally named Quijote /kiˈhoʊtiː/, is an extrasolar planet orbiting the star Mu Arae of the constellation Ara. link

QUIJOTE cosmic microwave background
Experiment

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Q posts and POTUS tweets up to today:
(+296 new tweets)

Q V16.47 20191223 to 3753 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v16.47 20191223 from QPost 3601 to 3753

NOTES
1) All usual updates and DECODES done,
2) Several new mirrors and markers,

3) Over the next couple days I'm unlikely to post new updates here but will make every effort to update my local version with new posts, then post later.

4) One thing I've noticed is that ever since the "RT_Log" ACTION COMMAND was executed, we have a LOT more ZERO minute MARKERS/deltas between Tweets and these are not down to multiple part tweets. It shows that POTUS tweet posting is now more automated and Q really can get the Deltas regularly down to ZERO minutes, at will; 25% of the time RTs are zero minute deltas!!
edit on 24-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The sophistication and complexity behind the post and tweets contents and their timings makes the odds that this is even a 5-man 4chan team of Trolls absolutely ZERO!

Some large department has spent YEARS building this set of comms!

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The sophistication and complexity behind the post and tweets contents and their timings makes the odds that this is even a 5-man 4chan team of Trolls absolutely ZERO!

Some large department has spent YEARS building this set of comms!

Rel you especially have put so much effort and had so much right, I am along for that part of the ride. I will stick to my specialties and let the master decoder work with a huge thank you for caring about the truth. Whatever it is.

edit on 24-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

"Q Clearance patriot"
I think this may be a prerequisite for WWG1WGA?
Maybe the reason for the acronym form is so we can compartmentalize interpretations?
For example change Go to Grip.

Everything works but I suspect much less is is shared amongst "Q clearance patriots".
This morning I awoke to the thought of changing my name to Slichter Helhors and completely avoiding the din.

"See something say something" doesn't appear to be very practical either judging from the straw man polls.
Sorry if I missed your son again.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

That was a General Custer "Aramis" for me I'm afraid Slichter - my brain is tired and looking forward to the couple of days festivities... I've missed him quite a bit too!

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pheonix358
We're already way behind schedule for Q predictions to become realities.

Because of Q's cryptic communications, we don't know what the schedule is. Maybe everything is backwards, Alice in Wonderland white knight style.
Barr said "these things take time" and, given the resources of the deep state, air tight cases are not quick to build or try. Just removing the Deep State players has consumed three years. I would rather wait and get the big dogs rather than pick off the strays, immediately.

Trust the plan.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I don't believe in Q so that means im a MSM puppet?.. Q hasn't been right about any big claims like hillary being arrested..

No massive swamp draining has happened..

I believe MSM as much as i believe that Q is legit.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So a massive chain of complex comms has been established to do what? Nothing big Q claimed in the past has happened..

No big swamp drains or arrests...

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
- MSM reduced to “fake news” and their impact severely diminished.

- Dem coup attempt exposed and criminal investigation underway.

- DOJ/IC deep staters removed from positions of power and under criminal investigation. Many listed as black hats by Q.

- GOP pushing back against Dem propaganda machine when it is historically not the case.

- Dem second coup attempt (Mueller probe) fails and the waste of time/$ exposed in his testimony to Congress.

- Dem third coup attempt (the perfect call) fails with more egg on Dems faces and their unwillingness to submit to Senate for official death.

Along the way;

- booming economy
- fully employed citizens
- lower taxes
- new trade deals (Mex, Can, Kor, Jap, Chin)
- new trade deal coming (UK)
- Obama presidency essentially erased
- DoD rebuilding
- Border getting secured

Now mix in POTUS running unopposed in 2020. The DNC mailed this one in by putting up candidates from the Island of Misfit Dems. Then, look at the heir apparent. The next wave... AOC and the Squat Cobblers.

No, I’m 3 short years the Swamp is definitely being drained. Hell, no more McCain/Ryan on the GOP side helped as well. This is while POTUS has been under 24/7 attack from Left/DS. Imagine the next 5 years.

Q has opened a lot of eyes. Even if that was the only benefit, huge win for patriots. Just ask yourself, who is feeling more pressure today?

POTUS with this impeachment?

or

Deep State/Dems with Barr/Durham kicking over every rock?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

There are proofs literally everyday here. Please, do try and keep up. It’s not going to be spelled out for everyone. Those of us who know - know. Those of us who don’t know, come here and act like you. We’re FAR beyond the whole “is Q a 4chan troll” phase.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Guessing you blinked when HRC and Mc whats his name wore the same boot- same time-frame? Oh, and which leg was injured, and how?
What's the story behind the boots, you got any idea why dude had switched legs and when called upon for an answer, his excuse was as weak as your argument?

Studying things for yourself would have saved you the embarrassment.

If you can't keep up, it's on you.

Merry Christmas

edit on (12/24/1919 by loveguy because:

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Think I'll log off for a day or so and enjoy the holiday.

As appropriate, Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah to all !

Cheers

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If one throws "Q" out of the equation and look at what is happening in the political world it would certainly appear as if major things are occurring behind the scenes. The democrats have lost their minds and many high level players are under a scrutiny that they have never been accustomed to.

I don't like either party, but I voted for Trump because I saw our nation falling over an abysmal cliff that may have been irreversible. This country is heading in a positive direction for the first time in my life.

Merry Christmas to everyone here!

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join