It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thank-you for the additional information on Michael Isikoff. Definitely part of the "machine" AND the "Resistance. Hopefully he will be one of the journalists tied to the coup conspiracy by Durham/Barr.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A lot of the data in those files is different as well. The images are subtly different in terms of the colors used. My impression is that there is slightly more yellow in the image used in Q3696. Thus, even without the additional bytes, they are not identical images.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

A lot of the data in those files is different as well. The images are subtly different in terms of the colors used. My impression is that there is slightly more yellow in the image used in Q3696. Thus, even without the additional bytes, they are not identical images.

Cheers

Could simply be a different color.profile dependent on how it was saved and/or formatted to a different file type/compression. I havent seen the photos in question, but I figured I'd throw that out there.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes, I think the differing colors are a technical artifact. I've no idea about the 19000+ additional bytes present in the older version of the image.

ETA: Although. Slightly altering the image colors so that most of the bytes were different would make it more challenging to detect where a steganographical insert was located in the original image.

Cheers
edit on 23-12-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Polly desires early ChristMass presents lol Indictments >

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Isikoff is a willing stooge of the Intel Community.

Notice how everyone on the DNC side tries to minimize Chalupa's role in getting foreign Dirt on the Trump Campaign. That was back in the time where that was still allowed, depending on your political party affiliations.

That he actually thought that having Christopher Steele tell him that Christopher Steele's Dossier is legit is one of the Highlights of journalistic integrity.

He must be very proud of Following orders.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

I'm getting an error trying to play the Polly vid... do you have a URL for it please?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Movement on Jamal Kashoggi:

Jamal Khashoggi: Saudi court sentences five to death for murder

The Saudi public prosecutor said it was the result of a "rogue operation" and put 11 unnamed individuals on trial.

A UN expert has concluded that it was an "extrajudicial execution".

edit on 23-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: LanceCorvette
Basically an investigative tool, used to direct the agents and to develop the clean admissible evidence.

Doesn't work like that - "fruit of the poisoned tree" they call it. If the tree that grew the delicious fruit is poisoned, then so is the fruit.

If there's any illegally obtained information in the chain of the investigation, and that illegally obtained information was used to subsequently develop new information, the new information will be inadmissible at a trial because it has, as its foundation, an illegal basis.

More so when the gubermint is the one performing the illegal act.
edit on 23-12-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This is the key DECODE of the night - at least from my perspective!

Q3747 - Picture reads:

AND WHEN YOU FINISH TYPING

JUST SIGN IT Q+

1) This is a 1 Min MARKER = ACTION IMMINENT
(Post Delta of 01:12 from Q3746)

2) This is a CONFIRMATION POST because it gives a Null reply to the anon's post, with picture attached.

This is saying POTUS is about to Sign something with a Q+ to force the question!!!!!

The Force with you is very strong! 😂

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
A few comments on today's Whitehouse Advent Calendar pic for 23rd...

1) A new picture of the Gingerbread Whitehouse with RED Golden Gate bridge and GREEN Statue of Liberty to left and right... time to CASTLE?

2) The description for the picture references 3 types of spaghetti. If you have a strong constitution you will find alternative meanings for them (and the last word in the description) at Urbandictionary.com,

3) The weight of the House has changed from 350 pounds (25 Stones) to:

200 pounds of gingerbread, 125 pounds of pastillage dough, 35 pounds of chocolate, and 25 pounds of royal icing

The new weight is 385 pounds.

4) In summary, seems to point to a compromising photo of Prince Andrew about to come out?

ETA - The picture for the 20th is also worth a look - it has a label with the word SNOWFLAKE on it, under a grey metal broken lion (at least that's what it looks like!)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
nvm

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

For future reference that is a parody site.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Cheers, I'll delete the post!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Firing .. just in

Boeing fires CEO Dennis Muilenburg, as the company struggles with 737 Max crisis

......Boeing on Monday fired CEO Dennis Muilenburg as the company struggles to regain the trust of regulators, customers and the public after two fatal crashes of its best-selling plane, the 737 Max, killed all 346 people aboard.

Chairman David Calhoun will become the manufacturer’s new CEO on Jan. 13. Board member Lawrence Kellner will become Boeing’s non-executive chairman of the board, effective immediately......

edit on 12232019 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

another one bites the dust....

Team ATS,
It has been awhile since I have posted, but I have followed this thread since the beginning, What a Ride eh?
I just wanted to send out the LOVE to each and every one of you. I might be wrong, but something tells me that things will be very different in 2020. Thank you all for the digging and knowledge sharing. This genie is never going back in the bottle and it is because of all the awesome Anons here and everywhere. So, Merry Christmas, Love is the answer. Bring the Love, bring the Light! May we finally have true peace on earth as it is in Heaven.

MP
QisReal

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
19 of the 47 people who were on the island in New Zealand when the volcano erupted have now died.
ABC News

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Something to Consider ..... The Fight is REAL

Italian exorcist says society risks collapse due to ‘aggressive Satanism’

ROME - One long-time Catholic exorcist has sounded an alarm over what he called an uptick in “aggressive Satanism,” especially among young people, which he insists is due in part to the rapid growth of cultural secularism and a lack of strong role models.......

One example of the normalization of Satanism, he said, is the recent book, A Children’s Book of Demons, which was published in May and is directed to children aged 5-10 years of age. Penned by Aaron Leighton, an award-winning illustrator and known fan of occult practices, the book contains colorful images of some 20 different demons and teaches kids the sigil, or magical symbol, for the demons and how to summon them.......

Qmap Theme 70

Satanic Cult
All that you know to be right is wrong -- the ‘cult’ runs the world. Many celebrities, politicians, powerful people, and powerful groups all belong to the same sick cult/club. They worship satan and openly show it with their symbology: Owls & Y Heads, tattoos, jewelry (inverted cross, black rings), left eye marker (Eye of Ra), adorned in gold (like gods). They practice "spirit cooking" and perform child abductions for satanic ritual abuse and sacrifice to moloch/satan in hidden locations (e.g., Epstein Island).

We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil. The world is fighting back and destroying the cult.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Polly desires early ChristMas presents lol Indictments >

Fixed video.
Polly: Something "SPECIAL." A little Christmas Cheer! Huge happening at the Bank of England (toot! toot!) and SpyGate revelations. Throw in a little Rudy and Ukraine and hot diggity I think we've got ourselves a pair of handcuffs!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm far more concerned over aggressive Satanic pedo's and their base of evil within the Vatican.

'VATI'-can would mean the 'dog father" since 'can' (from vati-CAN) is the Spanish word for "dog." As related to the dog star Sirius where the false gods came from that control this world; depending on one's belief. "Dog" spelled in reverse is "god" and thus 'Vati-can' would also mean the "godfather."

The Pope is known as the "papa" since the Spanish 'pope' means "papa."
The Italian 'vedere' (veder, vadar, feder, etc.) translates into English as "see."
The Holy See.

The entire Vatican City needs an exorcism. Apparently someone tried back during WWII but failed. Why a private corp city of some 800 clergyman who all take a vow of celibacy have a Age of Consent law stating 14 yrs old (it was 12) seems a bit strange.

Ho-ho-ho

new topics

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join