It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
    Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:18 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust
    FYI: NEW Q Posts 3748, 3749, 3750 are now at qmap.pub...

#3749 amplifies on the George Soros danger that A.G. William Barr described on FoxNews last week.

I have been hearing the excerpts from Barr's interviews. He is laying it out there like I think it has to be. Now I feel like someone gets it at the DOJ.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:26 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Justoneman

This would go back to the Devin Nunes interview I posted. What if our own foreign aid money has been a giant money laundering scheme used to enrich certain members of Congress and George Soros?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:31 PM
    link   
    Let's Build a Time Machine With Pickles and Sadness...

Silly title but it's Q brainworthy.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:41 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

#3749 amplifies on the George Soros danger that A.G. William Barr described on FoxNews last week.

I have been hearing the excerpts from Barr's interviews. He is laying it out there like I think it has to be. Now I feel like someone gets it at the DOJ.

Agreed. For Barr to spell out one aspect of the corruption in specific terms, and calling out George Soros by name like that, is quite extraordinary. But apparently what Soros is doing is LEGAL, or he'd be indicted already.

The more we learn about corrupt deep-state/anti-Trump actors, the smaller the Mueller indictments look.

By the way, I've got Jimmy Kimmel on in the back ground. Guys like him must have something criminal in their background too. Probably Epstein-type behavior.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:45 PM
    link   
    a reply to: ketsuko

Q said the global tour that Obama embarked upon after leaving office, was not for sightseeing. Obama has to know that the same apparatus that he used to SPY on candidates and journalists, is actively watching him right now.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:48 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

But apparently what Soros is doing is LEGAL, or he'd be indicted already.

Sealed Indictments.

P

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:53 PM
    link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This would go back to the Devin Nunes interview I posted. What if our own foreign aid money has been a giant money laundering scheme used to enrich certain members of Congress and George Soros?

One acronym

RICO!

That is what if Congress and Soros is using our money for their gains. Wouldn't surprise most of us on ATS either.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:57 PM
    link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Sealed Indictments.

P

You might be on to something. I see Q has George Soros in a "kill box" [GS] in the recent #3749 post at: qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:02 PM
    link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Of course that's what is going on. There's no other explanation for their grotesque bank accounts.

Members of Congress are also allowed to benefit from insider trading information without penalty.

It's amazing what you can get away with when you're responsible for writing laws.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:04 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Agreed. For Barr to spell out one aspect of the corruption in specific terms, and calling out George Soros by name like that, is quite extraordinary. But apparently what Soros is doing is LEGAL, or he'd be indicted already.

The more we learn about corrupt deep-state/anti-Trump actors, the smaller the Mueller indictments look.

By the way, I've got Jimmy Kimmel on in the back ground. Guys like him must have something criminal in their background too. Probably Epstein-type behavior.

Kimmel has said some vile things over the years and just seems a total prick as a person. Fallon is better but still full of PC crap that George Carlin would rail about in a well thought out monologue.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:13 PM
    link   
    For all the media, I bet 99% of these are seeing big paychecks to play along and only a few have real skin in the game with the Epstein and Soros tentacles reaching into their world to greatly enrich them and their family. The 1% at the top of the media organizations are takers and users of the 99% who deserve to lose their lofty salaries for participating in destroying serious journalism and science.

edit on 23-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:45 PM
    link   
    Q3749 (single line)

Threat: If a major political party can be [controlled] does that represent a clear and present danger to the United States of America?

100 years ago the concept of "clear and present danger" was a doctrine (a test) to determine what limitations of free speech can be placed on 1st Amendment freedoms that originated in a majority opinion written in 1919 by Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes.

The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that the United States Congress has a right to prevent. It is a question of proximity and degree. When a nation is at war, many things that might be said in time of peace are such a hindrance to its effort that their utterance will not be endured so long as men fight, and that no Court could regard them as protected by any constitutional right.

Following Schenck v. United States (1919), "clear and present danger" became both a public metaphor for First Amendment speech and a standard test in cases before the Court where a United States law limits a citizen's First Amendment rights; the law is deemed to be constitutional if it can be shown that the language it prohibits poses a "clear and present danger". However, the "clear and present danger" criterion of the Schenck decision was replaced in 1969 by Brandenburg v. Ohio, and the test refined to determining whether the speech would provoke an "imminent lawless action".

Clear and present danger

Brandenburg v. Ohio, 395 U.S. 444 (1969), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case, interpreting the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The Court held that the government cannot punish inflammatory speech unless that speech is "directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action."

Brandenburg v. Ohio

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:52 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Creep Thumper

Members of Congress are also allowed to benefit from insider trading information without penalty.

I noticed that you said "without penalty", which, is probalby correct, but it is illegal as of 2012.

S.2038 - STOCK Act (Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge (STOCK) Act)

Requires the congressional ethics committees to issue interpretive guidance of the rules of each chamber, including rules on conflicts of interest and gifts, with respect to the prohibition against the use by Members of Congress and congressional employees

Declares that such Members and employees are not exempt from the insider trading prohibitions arising under the securities laws, including the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5.

I guess the members of the 112th congress decided they could just make their money through kickbacks from other countries who have recieved US aid packages. No need to do inider trading any more, they just take what they want, when they want.

Go Congress! 👎🏼

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:57 PM
    link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Sealed Indictments.

P

You might be on to something. I see Q has George Soros in a "kill box" [GS] in the recent #3749 post at: qmap.pub...

Perhaps you have discovered the true meaning of kill boxes.

Indictments pending!

Way to go Care!

To everyone else, is this a possibility?

Kill boxes = Indictments pending?

P

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:02 AM
    link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

I noticed that you said "without penalty", which, is probalby correct, but it is illegal as of 2012.

S.2038 - STOCK Act (Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge (STOCK) Act)

Requires the congressional ethics committees to issue interpretive guidance of the rules of each chamber, including rules on conflicts of interest and gifts, with respect to the prohibition against the use by Members of Congress and congressional employees

Declares that such Members and employees are not exempt from the insider trading prohibitions arising under the securities laws, including the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5.

I guess the members of the 112th congress decided they could just make their money through kickbacks from other countries who have recieved US aid packages. No need to do inider trading any more, they just take what they want, when they want.

Go Congress! 👎🏼

Hey, thanks for that. They were finally compelled to fix that problem. Wonder if the "60 Minutes" expośe was responsible for it.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:08 AM
    link   
    a reply to: pheonix358
    Please don't float a theory like that beyond this thread. We're already way behind schedule for Q predictions to become realities.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:12 AM
    link   

Hey, thanks for that. They were finally compelled to fix that problem. Wonder if the "60 Minutes" expośe was responsible for it.

Yea, I'm not sure. If the expose did kick things into gear, then good on them, for once.

I honestly thought that ths hadn't been taken care of up until a month ago when I stumbled on the bill that addressed it.

Now, do i think there is no insider trading, not a chance.

I guess the new schtick is to quit congress and go to work on the board of a company to get the same result, while doing almost no work...to spend more time with the family.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:19 AM
    link   
    Here hoping

Ivory Coast prosecutor says arrest warrant issued for ex-rebel chief Soro

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:22 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Trillium

I was hoping you meant Soros, and just forgot to type the "s".

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join