It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Deleting My anti Marijuana post as it seems I've offended most posters.

Only for Medical purposes...other wise y'all just hiding.
edit on 20-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I am wondering if those replies are from the Q Bot Battalion.

Otherwise ... boy do you have some intellectual midgets over there.

P

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Biden's son is FOUND in Los Angeles as Donald Trump demands he is a witness at impeachment trial and Joe lashes out at Republicans who have 'attacked my family'

As Hunter lays low on the West Coast, Trump demanded that he be called as a witness in his impeachment trial as Hunter is at the center of the trial based on his role with Ukrainian oil company Burisma.

daily mail

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

leave marijuana out of this lol

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Good 'ole Tucker, the only msm journalist with the balls to keep pushing this soft disclosure agenda. Aired yesterday.

👽TUCKER CARLSON "UFOS Are EXTRATERRESTRIAL!"👽

Disclosure tucked into the 'peachment. Hmmm. Wonder why Tucker is going there now and do the comments on ATS about the EQ's taking out the DUMB's mean we are about to add in "Off world Aliens are here as a threat".

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I hope the world is finally ready for disclosure. I don't think it will come as too much of a shock. I'm sure most ppl have suspected

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I came across him a few days ago. No worries, I would take him with a big dose of salt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Notice how every conspiracy subject matter is starting to merge.... I can’t tell where mind control ends and aliens begin and then before you know it another doomsday asteroid impact or pole reversal event just makes you wonder why it even matters if you eat the poisonous food with a side of carcinogenic anxiety relief washed down with fluoridated liquid lead.

Exciting times guys.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Their here and slowly chiming in

www.wgrz.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Is 65 to old lol
Explore space careers and find your purpose.

www.airforce.com...

twitter.com...

edit on 20-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I would like to make a map involving these types of comments and, where 5g is currently in place. I've encountered some dumb ones but, I think we're witnessing a mind control "event" like the world has never seen.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Notice how every conspiracy subject matter is starting to merge.... I can’t tell where mind control ends and aliens begin and then before you know it another doomsday asteroid impact or pole reversal event just makes you wonder why it even matters if you eat the poisonous food with a side of carcinogenic anxiety relief washed down with fluoridated liquid lead.

Exciting times guys.

Perhaps it is just that our discernment has been Q'd.

It has always amazed me that some people claim with absolute righteousness that God exists and 5 seconds later they openly and heatedly tell you that Aliens are so much drivel.

God is an Alien.
Angels are Aliens.
Jesus is a hybrid.
The Saints are ex-pats.

For all we know, Heaven is a starship.

Is it returning?

P

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

DJT is being impeached because he was considered overzealous commenting about a crack user who also was a political opponents son. So is he being impeached because he is a tea totaller that is making it difficult for drug cartels in Mexico, Ukraine and other countries?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nope no grain of salt here. These are things we have known about for years. Add that Trump mentions new alternate energy sources in last rally; think we should pay attention. Space force isn't about war though could be on the side.

Did you listen to the vid you posted??

No disrespect intended, but don't understand why this would be discarded since we all already know what he says is true.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Yes, In a very complicated sense. Who want's the prude throwing the party?.

Very complicated.

On the flip side, who want's to continue allowing Human's to be currency.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
the biggest losers are the folks still hung up on who’s getting the next 🌹 rose on the bachelor though, for real.. but I feel you, to admit we just don’t know is a sign of truthful truth seeking, IMO. Some people wanna find the truth that matches their predisposed beliefs,
And some just want the truth truth. I try to be the latter...

I am always open to all discussions about all subjects. Lol. although the scene from Independence Day where ole girl gets zapped off the top of the building with her sign is kinda hard to unburn from the memory bank! 😩

I’m just thankful God gave me the sense enough to know something is on the horizon and a nice little place to chit chat about it 🍺

I enjoy when others reveal their thoughts as much when the oppose my own as I do when they sync up... there’s always something to be gained

a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2019 by Frodolives because: duplicate post

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Its just one possible scenario, look at how much of our resources were spent on DJT's anti drug smuggling campaign in Mexico.
Could something illegal like that be going on in the Ukraine?
Are we sending military aid to foreign countries that will be used for gang protection rackets?
CIA is supposed to know, but I suppose it doesn't hurt if they take a poll of the influential people that have the power to impeach a president.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Happy 2 Year Delta --

Crushing these Sick People
Anonymous
21 Dec 2017 - 8:22:42 PM
>>143179
Hope you enjoyed the Xmas decor!
POTUS will verify directly to provide crumb auth for dissemination.
We are crushing these sick people.
God bless, Patriot.
Q
qmap.pub...

HMLS 414 Homeland Security and Intelligence
edit on 20-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: added stuff

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Th CIA is #ty clowns diapers. They we're created to keep tabs on actual "Patriotic Activities". of other 3 Letters.

No..Trump is not selling drugs to Ukraine.

As an active..Silence would be obligatory at this point. --

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join