It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hello!

Independence day in Finland and whisky shots. Dear lord how i dislike whisky, i am in this game today only for the effects.

It doesn't fit in my head how some people drink this because of pleasant taste. But people are different. That is a form of global richness.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey you there, lovely friend.

You have some serious explaining to do. I wanted to reset my brains by watching a stupid movie. So i went to the Shed Castle movie theater. Seems like you have been there lately. These fellows attacked me right away. I also met their mom. She could speak English. She says that Night Star has been taking good care of them, giving food, water, cleaning up their mess.

That is of course just fine but i wish you would warn us a bit in advance

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I went to self-therapy session at the text editor. This is close to a rant, but i tried to make it Shed friendly.

Congratulations Finland
For 102 years of independence
You battled and struggled your way to get there
Get where?
Breadlines grow longer
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer
You sold your independence to EU Brussels
Without getting nothing in return
I still admire you, Finland
Only homeland I have ever had or ever will
“Happiest country in the world”
“Safest country in the world”
Open your eyes and see the truth
This is not the Finland our forefathers fought for
Still lighting a candle
For the one an only Finland in the world
Today

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Happy Independence Day Finland!

Oh I see you've met the kitty family. Adorable aren't they? It was cold out and they needed a home, so you know I just had to take them in. The kittens will grow out the leg climbing...eventually.

I'm not a fan of whisky either.

Enjoyed your prose.

I need coffee as I am still half asleep, so if you'll excuse me, I'll make my way to the coffee pot now.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
My dreams come back with freaky intensity when I stop partaking of the locally legal herb which shall remain unnamed.

What's peculiar is these dreams almost always feature narrow, steep passageways. These are normally stairs, and until last night I had always been ascending them, but in the dream I was having before I woke up this morning, I was descending, and they were decidely not stairs.
edit on 12/6/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I just got around to watching that video! Loved it! But I don't know why...come to think of it, I don't even know if I know what knowing is anymore oh my god i'm freaking out ahhhhhh
"

Lol..

Yeah I enjoy his older stuff, every so often I find my self going back and rewatching, I'm glad you enjoyed it, I thought you might

Here is a fun little ditty about Video Game Jesus.

Relax gang, it's not about that Jesus.and it is not derogatory..it's about Trying To Be Positive (TTBP) and accepting love into your consouls....

Respectfully,
~meathead

edit on 6-12-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Vid

edit on 6-12-2019 by Mike Stivic because: TTBP

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Interesting. What do you think this dream symbolizes for you?

Maybe you were sleepwalking in the shed again.

Have a lovely day DOE and Sheddites! I'll be home this evening sometime.
Protect the realm.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Oh you snuck up on me while I was answering my phone. HI JOE! Gotta run.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Hugs right back at ya!

Have a great day hun, don't over do it..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hmmm .. sometimes I have left a trail of kindness.. other times I have used my sword to combat what I feel are injustices. Hopefully I can let the perceived injustices go and work on more kindness ! It’s never too late to do better.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Night Star

Hmmm .. sometimes I have left a trail of kindness.. other times I have used my sword to combat what I feel are injustices. Hopefully I can let the perceived injustices go and work on more kindness ! It’s never too late to do better.

Very wise words indeed Sheye.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I have been trying to "rise above" in multiple senses for some years. I always assumed that ascending narrow, rickety stairs in my dreams was symbolic of that. But now that I've had a dream about descending a narrow passage, I don't know know what to make of it. I don't want to go backwards; the thought scares me a good deal.
edit on 12/6/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Evening folks!

We all rise and fall and rise again. We all make mistakes and hopefully learn from them. That is part of the human condition.

Glad that I am on this journey with my fellow Sheddites as my life unfolds.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hello to everyone. Night Star, you can find a PM from me in ATSland.

Hopefully I'll be up to sharing more thoughts in a day or so but for now I recover.

Theme song for the Shed? "I Want to be Happy"

edit on 12 6 2019 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 6 2019 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yeah **** this

Mom asked online how am i doing. I said that i am making the world record of taking whisky shots. She called the cops on me for being "suicidal". Had to do some explaining to get them away from my door. I am done. Continuing with the whisky.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I wish I had the right words to share with you Fin but at least remember that you always have your Shed family so you are not alone in your world.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Where is my dragon mail pic?

I'll get to it in a minute Blue.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

See, your Mom does still care about you. Now step away from the whiskey or I'll have the mischievous pixies sent pronto.
The ones who will make those loud buzzing noises as they flap their wings and will clank loudly on pots and pans and...and other things to annoy you.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Due to budget restraints the dragon mail is only available at certain times of the year.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join