It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
I am unable to explain accurately what i mean. I had spend too much time at home alone, my friend invited me and said i can sleep on the couch if i like.... Gonna do that.

What i am trying to say is that the shadows have grown longer all year. (Lord of the rings quote) But Shed seems to always be there for me.

I want to make one difference clear: I have very many character flaws, but i am not a bad person.

Cat sisters are nowhere to be seen. We gave them lamb and ox, they are sleeping now.

Jump on a plane and come to Nymboida. No spa but one hot sun and a river. Got plenty to keep your mind occupied mate and a nice spare 'queen' size bed to boot. Still outside all day cleaning up. Went to the Doc's to get some antibiotics to clear the smoke and ash out of my sinuses. But don't worry, I bought face masks.

Life is what you make it! Fun, even if a fire has destroyed your treasured belongings. Adventure to be had here Sir Fin. Offer is open to any.

Free board, meals cooked in exchange for a bit of brain consuming labour. Good company and a laugh guaranteed each and every day. Pats on the back with - hyvä työpaikka kaveri, olutta - then back into it.

My regards to you friend,

bally

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Sweet offer, and i thank you for that very much. But i turn it down.

There are some things... My disability pension would never be enough for plane tickets to another continent. And i like familiar surroundings. And i am somewhat strange. I have positive qualities also, i am a very good listener, and i actually listen, i don't interrupt. And i want to answer in a manner that can cause positive effects to the one who hears the words. I don't talk to hear my own voice.

But i might stare into the emptiness for a while with an expression on my face that says nothing. I might cry just like that, something pops into my mind and i break down.

With friendship
Fin

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Ever the thoughtful and generous man Sir Bally. A wonderful Sheddite and human being.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hello Fin!
Though most people here are wide awake at this hour, I'm just finishing my first cup of coffee.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello friend!

I had a tuna and red onion pizza and now drinking some beers.

How is Kya doing? Talking and talking, and if not talking, then sleeping?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Blue and Doe, I threw stars at you guys last night when I checked in, but was watching movies and then got tired.

Hope everyone is well today.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Great song!

If you fall, we'll give you a hand to hold and pick you back up.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The star whizzed right past my head - be careful next time!

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Ooops. I'll be more careful next time.
Throws DOE a donut and hopes it doesn't hit him in the head.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I can hear the lurkers asking where their donuts are. They're on their way. In the meantime, have a cookie.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Busy today. I'll explain more later if I can. Otherwise things will go downhill at home.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
I'm in recovery mode now which means I'm hurting. I'll explain more later.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm in recovery mode now which means I'm hurting. I'll explain more later.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I'm skilled at mouth-catching donuts

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Good to hear you are in recovery mode.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

People who speak to hear themselves talk, and do not listen, but just wait for their turn to speak..

Suck....

So your already ahead of the game in my humble opinion.

DoE,

If our elven enchantress doesn't slow down throwing those cookies around, we will all be diabetic and wearing eye-patches...

I'm leaving this here for you because I think as a programmer and gamer, and a rap enthusiast, who is prone to deep thought on rare occasion, :p , will enjoy it.

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 4-12-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Fixed embed hopefully

edit on 4-12-2019 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Wow

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The insurance adjuster visited, inspected, and totaled the car. It's done.

But my wife's grandma surprised us by giving us her old car today. Sweet lady! We are now the proud owners of a '97 Ford Taurus with fewer than 100k miles on the odo.

It is all the more sentimental because of the personal meaning of that year for me. Late in '97, I was accused of starting a house fire. The fire was later ruled "electrical", but since I was present at the house under unusual circumstances, the damage to my reputation and community standing was immediate and irreparable. It set off a domino effect; I had lots of bad years and only recently have I started to come out of those hard times. More than 20 years. Sheesh.

Driving a '97 makes me feel, just ever so slightly, as if I've traveled back in time to before my war started. Sure it sounds stupid, but hey...

I'm kind of a stupid guy. You oughta know that by now!

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
If our elven enchantress doesn't slow down throwing those cookies around, we will all be diabetic and wearing eye-patches...

I've been looking for a good excuse to sport an old-fashioned monocle

Will check out the vid in a bit, thx for the drop buddy!

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join