It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Nonsense..

I was poking fun earlier , I hope you didn't take offense bro..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

A shame you had to go through so much and were innocent.

You are not stupid!

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Elven enchantress yells out, "Incoming!" as a donut and cookie are hurled at Mike.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I think we've had a communication breakdown. Offended?

I am possibly the thinnest-skinned, most easily triggered, hypersensitive milquetoast you'll ever meet...and not one thing you've EVER said offended me. What made you think that?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

A little self-castigation, hehe.

I do my best to understand the "bad" things with a bigger picture in mind. Not always easy, but being pissed off at life, the universe, and everything gets to be OLD OLD OLD as the years wear on.

Gotta make the best of it all, right?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yep,

What we had there was"a failure to communicate"

I responded to your first post where you called yourself stupid, and it was after I made the comment
"You are prone to deep thinking on rare occasion"

So I said "nonsense"

My bad...

You are right...

Carry on..

/slo-mo-inAbasketLikeToto-rooterThenRoto-goofyNotPluto-platonic-iConic-oneArm-NoHarm-Hugs

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: Night Star
being pissed off at life, the universe, and everything gets to be OLD OLD OLD as the years wear on.

This world is crazy and so am i. But me and the world are different kind of crazy and we don't mix well.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Fin,

I have been reading your posts for a few years now..

So I'm going to make an observation, and I hope you take it the right way..

What I have seen is a kind,compassionate,intelligent man, who tends to be too critical of himself. We all have our faults, and we have our weaknesses, and God knows we all have made mistakes...
But Brother,

You need to cut your self some slack, as you come to terms with where you are going..

Don't wallow in where you've been..

I say that with genuine good will Bro..

~joe

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

A feeling I know well, compadre.

However, I frequently see you in here saying positive things, so I know it's not wall-to-wall doom and gloom for you.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

So I'm going to make an observation, and I hope you take it the right way..

What I have seen is a kind,compassionate,intelligent man, who tends to be too critical of himself. We all have our faults, and we have our weaknesses, and God knows we all have made mistakes...

Yeah. I am kind and compassionate. Everyone of us if going through the hardest battle. Even those who seem to have it all easy, they struggle sometimes. My purpose here is not to make anyone's burden heavier. Intelligence is a bit relative... I have info in my head about narrow areas, which have little to nothing general applicable purposes. But i lack some very basic knowledge which every adult should really know.

You seem to be very sharp in evaluating someone's character. Yes i am very hard towards myself. It is a bogeyman who constantly sits next to me. Then i feed it with negative thought patterns and the bogeyman grows bigger and harder to battle against. Therefore i had to kill hate from within me many years ago. Feelings of hate were super-sized meals for the bogeyman, and that thing almost swallowed me. Therefore, i don't hate anymore. I dislike many things, but i don't hate. Can't afford it.

Thanks for reply. Cried a bit, but no tears of sorrow, i was just moved by my own emotions.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

A feeling I know well, compadre.

However, I frequently see you in here saying positive things, so I know it's not wall-to-wall doom and gloom for you.

Yes Sir. I try to keep negativity out from the Shed realm. But every once in a while, i need to ventilate something out from my brains, and... Finnish people are Finnish. All different of course but kind of alike view about the world and so on... And you are from all over the planet so i can get opinions from outside my Finnish bubble. That has really helped me.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I am not usually at a loss for words..

But when I am I revert to HUGS..

So.

/Hugs Bro

I'm gonna give layna-bear some extra scratches and tell her they are from you..

I hope you don't mind.

~joe

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Cool

It has been too long since i have hugged anyone. Two or three weeks. So a virtual one will do just fine

Yes, give Layna scratches from me. I actually every now and then tell my friends online to scratch their dogs or cats and tell them that it is from me.

Gonna be home for a couple of hours and then go see some real cats. Friend comes there from work a bit later. Got an awesome deal on cigarette rolling papers. Friend had bought 100 pack for 30 euros, and now sells me 50 packs with 15 euros. Way, way cheaper than bought from a shop.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Love you guys!

edit on 5-12-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Good Day My Lovelies!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Oh these are wonderful gift ideas for the bird lovers!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I just got around to watching that video! Loved it! But I don't know why...come to think of it, I don't even know if I know what knowing is anymore oh my god i'm freaking out ahhhhhh

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Don't take this latest map literally. Just thought it a bit funny. Seems the whole continent is afire.

Might be a map of bar be ques me thinks.

Glad it's over for me.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Looks like you're living in hell.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>