It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Good luck with your Doctor's appointment Blue. Wishing you all the best my friend.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Yes, the frog does indeed have a certain charm.

Good to see you tonight!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Best wishes for Mark's hospital visit today ....

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Thank you Dave!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Not normally into the Trump hype but this fits the bill 3MINS 51 SECONDS

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

F Trump. F Hillary. This is the Shed and not the mud-pit.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Just so that you know khnum, with a site overloaded with political topics, this is one thread that doesn't include politics. We're a little different here.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hello Fin!
The Shed is terribly quiet today.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hello whoever is out there! I'd do a dance or something to entertain you all, but you can't see me...and you might laugh.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It was a beautiful sunny and warm day in the Shedlands.
At the end of a large field of grass and flowers that surrounded The Shed, a large variety of colorful birds sang and chirped happily in the trees of the forest edge.

Suddenly the ground shook and rumbled and the birds flew off in terror.
With a loud crack, a large split opened in the ground with billows of smoke pouring out of it.
Suddenly amongst the smoke giant large tentacles, twenty or more could be seen writhing and flailing about.

Muffled voices could be heard from far below the gaping hole in the earth.
The words they were yelling were indistinguishable to any who could have heard them on the ground above, but by the tones of the voices it could be guessed that they were the voices of a woman, a man and some large speaking beast.

There was a blinding flash and the tentacles fell momentarily back into the abyss.
The top of a wooden staff could now be seen emerging up out of the hole then a hand then finally leaping out of the hole onto the edge surrounding it was Errollorre.

Reaching back down into the hole Errollorre yelled ”Give me your hand!”
Grasping the hand unseen from above, Errollorre pulled back and up and out of the hole emerged Aria the winged elf.

As hideous screams of pain and anger came from the hole Errollorre looked at Aria and said,
“Are you alright?”
“Yes I’m fine.” said Aria. “a little bruised and tired, but I think I’m in one piece. Although there is something itching my back like crazy.”
“I’ll take a look at in a moment.” said Errollorre. “But first…”
Looking down into the smoking hole Errollorre yelled.
“Quit fooling around down there! Get up here and help me seal this hole.”

Loud grumbling could be heard and then at the side of the hole appeared a large hairy hand.
Pulling itself up with a mighty leap and landing on the ground feet first with a thud that shook the ground was the huge troll called Troll.

“Troll! Beat that thing back and cover the hole. I seal it up after that.” yelled Errollorre.
Just then a jet of steam exploded out of the hole and the twenty giant tentacles writhed up and out of the hole grasping trees and pulling them up from the roots and throwing boulders about wildly.

As two dozen gerbils suddenly ran out of the hole and headed for the safety of the Shed, Troll the troll casually strolled towards the tentacles.
Picking up a large fallen tree and swinging it with two hands Troll began to beat down on the tentacled creature.
The creature let out screams of agony as Troll pounded it again and again.
Finally it disappeared into the hole and Troll threw the tree in after it causing the creature to let out one long final scream.

Gathering up the fallen trees and scattered boulders Troll threw them into the hole until it was filled to the top.

Errollorre walked to the hole and spoke in a commanding voice,
“Et claudi in sempiternum!”
The fill in the top of the hole for a moment seemed like liquid, then it solidified and was covered in fresh green grass.
No trace of the hole could be seen.

“Now let’s look at your back.” said Errollorre to Aria.
Gently lifting Aria’s shirt half way up her back he stopped and laughed.
Half a dozen long whiskered fish fell from her shirt.

“How could they have been there?” exclaimed Aria.
“Well unusual things can happen when one travels in the netherworld.”
Just then Errollorre sneezed and a twin billed duck fell from his nose.
Aria laughed.

Troll began to shake and a dozen one eyed naked chickens fell out of his pants.
“I don’t know what’s more shocking.” said Errollorre. “The fact that something could live in your pants or the fact that your wearing pants!

“Oh look!” said Aria. “It’s the Shed. We made it back! But...how are we going to explain where we’ve been? No one will ever believe us.”
“I know,” said Errollorre. “I don’t believe it and I just lived through it.”

“So instead of saying Troll knocked us into a crevice in space and time while you were practicing your dangerous wizard ways,” said Aria. “ we could say we went to visit Troll’s aunt.”
“No one would believe that.” said Errollorre. “ And my practice of incantations is perfectly safe if you don’t just barge into my study unannounced and run towards a magical abyss.”
“I was perfectly safe until Troll ran in and sent all three of us hurtling into another dimension for the last three months!” said Aria.
“Troll can’t help it.” said Troll. “Troll thought he smelled cooked pig!”

“Alright.” said Errollorre. “Let’s tell them we were doing something that kept us away. Like maybe we can say we went to the dragon keep and were cleaning the dragon litter boxes!”
“Ew!” said Aria “Let’s not. We can just tell them we went on a vacation to an island.”
“I guess that will work.” said Errollorre. “Well let’s go to the Shed. I’m thirsty and tired.”

Errollorre and Aria began to walk towards the Shed when they noticed Troll walking the other way.
“Where are you going Troll?” asked Aria.
“Troll going to dragon keep.” said Troll. “Dragon litter boxes sound good!”

edit on 17-10-2019 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

OMG, you made me cry! I missed you so much Tom and your awesome stories!

Welcome back home Sir Errollorre of the Shedlands. It is a good day, a good day indeed. Hugs!

ETA Hugs and love to Gail! My brain is scattered more than usual today. You brought a big smile to my face.
edit on 17-10-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Heard from JustMikeand he wanted me to tell you...

Hi!" from me to everyone in the shed. Let them know I drop in when I can, and I'm sorry I'm not posting much right now. I hope to be back & fully participating before too long. Just need to have my head in the right place, you know?

Much love to you dear friend! No apologies needed. I think of you and wish you peace Mike. Come home when you can, we'll have the lights on.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Sending a big friendly ' G'day ! ' to JustMike !!

Hope you are in good health and life is getting brighter...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hi Dave! Good to see you Hun. I'm just spending a lazy day doing not much of anything.

Made a soup with onion soup mix, hamburger, mixed vegetables, stewed tomato and tri-colored pasta. Hearty and good.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Oooops
edit on 17-10-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
OOOPs, wrong thread. LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Actually the song is comedy but point taken

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hello Fin!
The Shed is terribly quiet today.

Hello Night!

Don't be like this:

You are sometimes worried when there are no, or just a few, posts here. It is like that sometimes. Sometimes about 20 posts show up in one single day. It is like a pulse

4 am here and i got out of bed to smoke a cigarette. I will go back to bed now, but most likely can't sleep anymore. If that is the case, then coffee of course.

Did the doctors give any good news to Mark? I hope they did.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Doctor visit today was not one to write home about. Therefore nothing really new with me today.

Nice to see Tom here today and good to read about JustMike slowly getting back into things. I know how hard that can be.

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join