It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Washing an extra body in the shower...Haha!

I'm disappointed in my looks, but for now I have to accept myself as I am and not let it drag me down. I have enough things that drag me down. I love dressing nicely and am often complimented on my dresses. I'm not like some overweight women who try to wear clothes that make it look like they were painted on and show every bump and bulge. Lol Like, don't these people have mirrors? Not just that, but it must be painfully tight. Yikes! Think Walmart shopper videos.

Keep us posted on your diet journey.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Washing an extra body in the shower...Haha!

I'm disappointed in my looks, but for now I have to accept myself as I am and not let it drag me down. I have enough things that drag me down. I love dressing nicely and am often complimented on my dresses. I'm not like some overweight women who try to wear clothes that make it look like they were painted on and show every bump and bulge. Lol Like, don't these people have mirrors? Not just that, but it must be painfully tight. Yikes! Think Walmart shopper videos.

Keep us posted on your diet journey.

I think it's a combination of things for me. I have a farm life, true love and the animals, and the children to a certain extent depend on me for it's functioning. It's disappointing to me at my age when simple things around here become a chore in the back of my mind. I'm having a go at myself so to speak and not others and wish to tidy up my act.

With retiring a bit, so went nearly 40 years of shower, shampoo, sh1t, shave, shine shoes, ironing, pride in appearance, fitness requisites, self discipline and other habits formed by working for institutions. That's what made up my persona. Nothing rigid in my bally mind. Now, I feel like I'm dragging my heels. And, need to get back to depending on 'myself' as well and be reliable.

It's only me I'm having a go at and my focus was fading to the point I was disappointed in what I was becoming. Never thought I'd have man boobs. lol. I hope they don't sag when I lose weight.

My kindest regards as always,

Boobs Bally

edit on 18-10-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Boobs Bally, Baahaha!
You can have one of my bras.

Oh and by the way, we are the same age. Time sure flew while I was having fun.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Coffee is not even helping today. I am 100% out of it as I sit here watching the dust collect. Nothing I can find to do is of any interest to me.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Let the dust collect enough and you'll have cobwebs. By the end of the month, you won't have to decorate for Halloween.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Here ya go Blue …

youtu.be...
edit on 18-10-2019 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Boobs Bally, Baahaha!
You can have one of my bras.

Oh and by the way, we are the same age. Time sure flew while I was having fun.

Who's older?
I have my 62nd in January. As for the bra offer, thanks for the compliment! lol.

Kind regards,

Belly Bally

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Bahaha! Ok, maybe I'm weird, but that made me cry I laughed so hard. Ahaha!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You are older by 3 months Belly Bally. LOL

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You are older by 3 months Belly Bally. LOL

That's interesting from my perspective. "You will respect my Authori-tie."

lol

Kind Regards,

Buxom Bally

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

This guy is his partner in crime.

Check out Ed Bassmaster on youtube ...

youtu.be...

edit on 18-10-2019 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I am older than both of you kiddies ... by around half a year.

What could we do to liven things up.

I know

Night Star vs Buxom Bally ... mud wrestling in a bikini.

Not a lot of room in a bikini ... should make it interesting.

P

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I am older than both of you kiddies ... by around half a year.

What could we do to liven things up.

I know

Night Star vs Buxom Bally ... mud wrestling in a bikini.

Not a lot of room in a bikini ... should make it interesting.

P

Lol P. I'm in but seriously, can I wear my mankini?

Kind regards,

Bulbous Bally

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ugh, October is turning out to be not a fun month, but an expensive & stressful one. A surprise medical bill from last year showed up and is gobbling money, and one of the car's axles had to be replaced today, pronto -- totally went kaput on the road and hubby barely made it to the mechanic (appointment was supposed to be tomorrow)
For the car-minded folks, the bearing completely failed, and the....hell if I can remember the specific name, but two wing-like protrusions broke off. Man, the heck did the mechanic call that, it has a name... Anyway, the shudder/vibration in the car went from highway speed only to being present even at a crawl, and it was BAD any faster. From my understanding (as limited as it is) this was a serious accident waiting to happen if we'd not done it today.

We knew the damn thing was going to cost us anyway, the appointment was scheduled, it was more the surprise/shock of it doing that in traffic.

Oh, also, two things in the aquarium needed replaced in the past week -- the heater, and filter.
It took a while to notice ourselves because we try to keep our hands out of the tank as much as possible, but it dawned on me re-burying one of the octo grass clusters that what the hell, this water is FREEZING. I'd cleaned the tank and did a water change a few days before, so it died some time between those times. No wonder the fish hadn't been very active, they were fricking cold!

I was NOT happy with the cheapo heater that came with them, so I bought one with an adjustable thermostat so I can adequately adjust the heater temp through the seasons (cooler in summer, warmer in winter) to maintain a steady water temp. It's also a more powerful heater, rated for a bigger tank, so it doesn't take much time at all to heat the water to temp now.

And the fish tank filter DIED. Very noisily. We had to run out and buy a new one, and these suckers aren't exactly cheap. The most economical one we could find (and the smallest filtration capacity anyone sold) was for a 20 gallon tank, so now the fish have a triple-filter system and a higher flow rate (water current) They love the new current speed, though, not really such a thing as an over-filtered or overly fast current in a tank as it is. It's a step up from the last one by a lot, but damn, and hubs wants to upgrade to a 30 gallon tank next year?

I also got a case of the ass and switched the aquarium substrate over to sand. The catfish couldn't be happier campers, they're plunking hard and sifting and just plain thrilled. Even the Nerite snails are more active. Also, the sand is white and it looks GREAT, the gravel really looked crappy by comparison in hindsight.
I did what many posters on aquarium forums do -- bought pool filter sand and rinsed the crap out of it. Same damn sand, minus the highway robbery mark-up for pre-rinsed "aquarium" sand. I still paid a mark-up, because I had to order it from Amazon (it's not in season now and is out of stock locally, and shipping charges from other places online are very high) But come on, $20 for 50 pounds (a little over double what it would cost in-season locally) versus $10 to $20 PER 5 POUND BAG locally in pet stores/departments is a major difference in cost. All for the bonus of not needing to rinse it first. Yeah, I'll rinse pool filter sand, thanks.

I also "scrubbed" the tank, prior to putting the sand in, thanks to the ramshorn snails' prolific breeding. We must have been missing eggs somewhere because they kept cropping up daily, despite killing upwards of a dozen daily (my thinking is eggs were in the gravel under the surface) I emptied the tank, physically scrubbed the glass til it squeaked, and dunked the plants in a diluted bleach bath to kill any possible remaining snails and eggs. That all seems to have worked, I haven't seen any yet. The beneficial bacteria had to be restarted in the tank, so I did reserve some water from the top of the tank after I removed everything and let everything settle for a few hours. If there were free-floating eggs, we'd have seen them. Putting that back in with a bacteria tablet with fresh water made for an easier recolonization period & putting the fish in sooner.

And for Finn, I do have a new picture of the rabbit for you, and it's a cute one! We came home to him and the cat cuddling on the couch
I just have to get it and some new sandy bottom aquarium pictures on the computer this weekend and I'll get them posted

edit on 10/19/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hello!

*raises coffee mug in the air and nods, as a greeting to everyone*

Your recent talks here made me do some internet searches and some math. So here is the deal:

"An average man needs 2500 calories to maintain, and 2000 to lose one pound of weight per week. However, this depends on numerous factors."

My Thursday: 16 cans of beer. 155 calories each. Total calories of the day just from beer only: 2480. Food was minced meat pastries and potato chips.

My Friday: 19 cans of beer. 155 calories each. Total calories of the day just from beer only: 2945. Eating was, to put it mildly, massive scale. I boiled gnocchi pasta, chopped two big sausages and fried them. Mixed them, added 2 bags of peas-corn-bell pepper mix. And a nice can of full fat cream. Insane amount of garlic powder.

And losing weight all the time! How in the name of... in the name of just about anyone?

Seriously starting to suspect here, that i have parasites within me and all the energy goes to those little darlings.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
And for Finn, I do have a new picture of the rabbit for you, and it's a cute one! We came home to him and the cat cuddling on the couch
I just have to get it and some new sandy bottom aquarium pictures on the computer this weekend and I'll get them posted

Great!

This Saturday is getting better and better. I am going to see my friend's daughter soon. It has been a while since i have seen her, she is probably a bit taller again

So therefore, as i am going to hang around with a kid, that means i am going to be totally sober. Finally!

This soon-6-year-old is clever and, get this, responsible. After playing with a toy, she puts the toy back to it's original place before taking a new toy. And if she has like 3 euros, she maybe buys 3 lollipops which cost 25 cents per lollipop, and saves the rest of the money for later. I am 38 years old and i don't know how to do these things

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Mud wrestling in a bikini? What will the prize be for the winner?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

My bikini will have glittery stars on it. What does your mankini look like? Asking for a friend.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Haha! Farts always make me laugh. I know, I'm weird.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

Mud wrestling in a bikini? What will the prize be for the winner?

Well, We'd like some coordinates for the shed as a prize. Still floating around up here scratching our heads about it being in another dimension.

Kind regards,

Big Bally

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join