It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

As you are where you are, i bet that you get fresh, high quality seafood easily. Is that so?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Yes very easy to get fresh seafood around here.

How are you today Hun?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

How are you today Hun?

It has been the same for me about a week, maybe ten days. Alone but not lonely. Same breakfast as yesterday, coffee and apple wine. I will eat very soon. If i am lucky, i will gain some strength from that.

How are you? Mark? Pets?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I'm glad you'll finally be eating. We're all ok over here. Kya the kitty is sleeping somewhere. If he wasn't, I'd be hearing MEOW, meow, meow. He has all these different meows. Sometimes it sounds like he's saying, "Ma." Sometimes it seems like he's saying, "Huh?" Sometimes it sounds like he's saying, "Nah." Funny boy.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Okay so, if Kya is not sleeping, then he is talking. And if Kya is not talking, then he is sleeping?

He must be one of the funniest fellows ever!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

It was about two weeks ago, i had to use my key to a friend's place. In order to leave 20 euros on his laptop, because i had borrowed money from him earlier.

It had been a while since i had seen his cats. So they both come running to me as i opened the door. I somehow went to a huge state of admiration due to they being so cute. I asked them "How are you doing, little potatoes?" And simultaneously, they both took a couple of steps backwards and look at me like "What did you just say to us, you human servant of ours?"

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Haha!
If Kya is not talking or sleeping, he's asking you to play with him. That, or sitting right in front of my computer where I can hardly see the keyboard or screen. He enjoys laying in front of a sunny window or sitting on the windowsill. Or...he races around in a burst of energy from one room to another, like he's a king of the jungle or something. And eating, yes he loves his food.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

That, or sitting right in front of my computer where I can hardly see the keyboard or screen.

Yeah. I know. They are like that. Already in the medieval times. Obviously, we didn't have computers then, but we had books. "Oh, you have only spent 150 days copying this book, let me dip my paws to ink and take a closer look!"

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Oh wow is that a pic of a real book with paw prints? That is so cool.

I didn't always have a computer and remember very well my cats disturbing my nightly reading ritual. Lol
First they would nudge a head under the book and then crawl up near your face. So you have a cat on your chest and are trying to turn the page, but the cat is batting at the page like, hey it's moving!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Oh wow is that a pic of a real book with paw prints? That is so cool.

Yes!

"Curious Cat Walks Over Medieval Manuscript

Inky paw prints have been discovered in a 15th century manuscript."

National Geographic

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

That is awesome! It would be cool to own a piece of history like that with cat paws in ink along the page.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I ate like a madman. Getting stronger by the minute.

Want a hug that strongly smells like garlic?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Hahaha! I love hugs so I'll risk it.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So Night Star will be know as Pokie for the rest of the day. lol

BTW per the thread you requested that I make. It will be done in time when all my brain cells are inline to do so.

Hopefully this week.

As mom has blood pressure problems I asked her if she took her medication today. She looked at me funny and said that she didn't think meditation would help her.

Conversations with older folks can be fun at times.

The other day mom went to dad's room and talked to him about something. Once she left dad went in the living room to continue the conversation with himself. Shortly afterwards, mom went back to dad's room telling him more things only to discover, after a few minutes of talking, that dad was not in his room.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hello there, Fin, Blue, Night Star and anyone else hanging around!

edit on 14-10-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
Good afternoon Lone.

I hope that all is well in LoneCloudHopper2 land today?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Both your Parents are a concern Blue. With all the things you've mentioned about your Dad and now your Mom...You should take control to help look after them or get a family member to. They have assisted living places. But, you have to take care of yourself too. Someone needs to step up and look after you guys.

Pokie for the day signing out.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Awesome pic Lone!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Canada!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hey Blue! I am well. Relaxing after Thanksgiving weekend, getting caught up on stuff. Hope your day is going OK.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join