It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa attacks journalist in Portland

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The way I understand their structure is that antifa is the anti-capitalist movement consisting of individual blocks that do not nessecarily represent the whole movement.

Kind of like saying "all american people" or "all european people". Their is no underlying structure or organisation just individual groups.

Right?

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

The way I understand their structure is that antifa is the anti-capitalist movement consisting of individual blocks that do not nessecarily represent the whole movement.

Kind of like saying "all american people" or "all european people". Their is no underlying structure or organisation just individual groups.

Right?

Peace

Wel that would be like saying all the kkk operates as individual blocks and so we shouldn’t judge them all by the actions of a few

Antifa believes in wearing masks and using violence to go after those they don’t like

That’s enough for me to call them out

But if they are all just individual groups, then no doubt we will see many antifa groups call out this group

I wonder what’s taking them so long?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Somehow I doubt that they are that well organised to expect a statement from an official representative (do they even have one?)

I get the notion antifa is more like an idea with people who believe in that idea but no real connection among the individual blocks. Block are formed spontaniously when the situation is there and fall apart after the event....or are their actually people sitting around being antifa, with a headquarters and stuff..

Sincere question...I have no idea

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Re-writing history....right, so me saying that white supremacists, are the extreme end of the right and antifa, are the extreme end of the left is re-writing history?

I place them both in the same category, sorry if that’s not kewl with you.

One is an ignored fringe group the other is that party's presidential election platform.

Just a smidge of difference there bucko.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I didn’t realise that white supremacy was a presidential platform..

(antifa isn’t either)

If you think either are, you’re certifiably nuts, bucko.

edit on 29/6/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yeah I was reading up on those "proud boys"...

Seems both sides are more like a bunch of people looking for a fight.

Oh and and a reporter that was surprised...

Peace
edit on 29-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Well played good Sir.

But it doesn't change the facts that the democrats have embraced full on Marxism for their election bids.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

What’s with the smirk emoji?

Chuckling that “surprised “ reporter got a brain bleed?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Twin glock .40s cocked back.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

I might even insert it into myself somewhere.

Just need some trump fanboi tears to lube it with.

I see you gave up on class.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

That's a smirk emoji? I should stop using those things..

What I ment to say was "duhhhh"...as in, how surprised can you really be if you walk into a minefield.

One could almost expect this if you know your enemy but I guess drama does sell.

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

That's a smirk emoji? I should stop using those things..

What I ment to say was "duhhhh"...as in, how surprised can you really be if you walk into a minefield.

One could almost expect this if you know your enemy but I guess drama does sell.

Peace

So if Jim Acosta gets a brain bleed being beaten at a trump rally, you would say he should have expected it as well?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Are Trump rallies that notorious?

Can't have it both ways...on the one hand everybody here is aware of the violent nature of antifa but then act all surprised when a reporter gets hurt.

When reporting on an extreme group...wear a freaking helmet.

Peace
edit on 30-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
Isnt that a bit much? There just cosplayers who need to get jobs.

A bat to the head would do without all the drama that bullets leave behind. And the ability of not pissing straight for the next 20 years when they wake up, may teach them a lesson that attacking people is not such a hot idea. I dont know who these people are. But boy are they wrong if they think they can go around attacking people like that. Surprised they have not run into the wrong person and nobody has clocked them out yet.

I could reach the into the double digits with a bat and bouncing heads of concrete before the police ever decided to put the donut down and mobilize some force, it would be quite a moshpit. That is if they dont scater like sheep first, chasing people down is such a bother.

But it seems there only attacking other nerds or cosplayer or whatever they are, or these other political people. So all the normies should be safe from there shenanigans. So violent people without jobs tend to get. Extremely rude to try to interject there religious political believes on people.

This is a clear cut example of why parents should beat there kids, spare the rod spoil the child, as the bible says. Even people back some 3000 years ago who herded goats knew that universal truth.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

edit on 30-6-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

a reply to: DBCowboy

I might even insert it into myself somewhere.

Just need some trump fanboi tears to lube it with.

I see you gave up on class.

Phtt, he never had it, he’s always been a troll and always will be.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Can't have it both ways...on the one hand everybody here is aware of the violent nature of antifa but then act all surprised when a reporter gets hurt.

It was a clash between two extreme groups...wear a freaking helmet.

Peace

Strange.

For someone who claims to not know much about Antifa, and says they are individual blocks and we shouldn’t judge all of them, you know they are all violent

We get it though

Reporter gets brain bleed, you focus on how he should have known he has it coming

Any hot takes about sexual assault victims asking for it by wearing short skirts you would like to drop on us?

edit on 30-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

No I was using your words. Everybody seems to be aware antifa is an "organisation" of violence but then act all surprised when a reporter who is known as a critic gets attacked.

I could really try hard to become known in the cosplayer world as a critic but I wouldn't expect a really warm welcome at the comiccon...that doesn't mean all cosplayers are organised, it just means they know me and see me as a common enemy.

You are going to deny the somewhat questionable choices this reporter makes?

Is it not his own responsibility to be aware that if you write # about peopel you might get some lashback?

It's kind of a lowblow to compare this to sexual assault victims and how my reasonig would justify that.

I'm not going to lower myself to that standard so I wish you a good day sir.

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Sure isn’t it funny how every time someone wants to blame a victim they think it’s low to show how disgusting other instances of blaming victims is

Ngo is a reporter. Do we now want to live in a world where reporters can not report on violent mobs roaming the streets?

But hey, women should know not to wear provocative clothing when I’m certain neighborhoods, right?

When they get assualted, I’m sure you will be right there telling them they should have dressed more appropriate

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Are Trump rallies that notorious?

When reporting on an extreme group...wear a freaking helmet.

Peace
Oh? I was under the impression that most protests and assemblies attempt to be peaceful because, well, it's not only the humane thing to do, but at the request of LEO as well. Lets not forget the general guidelines that must be followed IAW general assemblies in public areas as well.

However, according to your post, this doesn't actually exist and to rather, bring a "helmet".

I mean, how ridiculous does that sound? To the point with which we are no longer safe in our backyard because of roaming mobs of ignorant and delusional leftist?

Oh, let me guess, your rebuttal, "I said Extreme Groups, not an entire left leaning democrats..."
Interestingly and ironically enough, the vast majority of leftist are pretty extreme, I mean one only has to thumb several twitter posts from leftist and +100 cuss words towards Conservatives and all things orange, to include plenty of visual references as well.

Lastly, Trump rallies are really tame, it only seems crazy because of all the Nationalism, all things AMERICA and love of God that is taking place, because you know us back woods, deplorable, gun loving, bible toting folk here.

Actually, as of now and on forward, I challenge you to go to a Trump rally, feel the power and energy of such a large presence, you'll be amazed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join