It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa attacks journalist in Portland

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: operation mindcrime

You keep thinking like that and someone is (rightfully) gonna get shot.

Remember in Charlottesville in the first night, when some journalist from vice news and a few students surrounded the statue they knew the white nationalist were marching to?

Remember that they were then surrounded and eventually a fight broke out?

I recall almost all of the media, right and left, defending vice news and those students who were surrounded by a hateful mob

In fact the media to this day references that event and how horrible the mob was

What I don’t remember was a bunch of people blaming vice news and the students by saying they should have known better than to enter a hostile environment

But hey, any excuse to justify a conservative being beat is fine with these people

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

when I have a movement I just wipe and flush.

you aren't a parent, are you?

when children act out, parents used to discipline them, but then some College Grad decided that was wrong, and children should be " free-range" developers.

that collge grad never read "Lord Of The Flies", have you read it?

the conservatives had a tea party movement a few years back, they were respectful in their protest, and cleaned up after themselves.

the liberals can't even run a city without crapping on sidewalks or shooting each other.

America has a choice, we can have nice things, or we can have "Lord Of The Flies".

I like nice things.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,"

"Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

Be honest, nobody in this thread cares about that reporter. It just one more excuse for these little get-togethers.

Have fun padding each other on the back...

Peace

Peace

edit on 30-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Its Portland, who cares? There probably arent more than 25 right wingers left in Portland. And journalists are all scum to begin with.

Just another episode of the Left eating the Left.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

America has a choice, we can have nice things, or we can have "Lord Of The Flies".

I like nice things.

I think its about location. Some locations chose Lord of the Flies; some chose nice things. If you like nice things, avoid the Lord of the Flies locations.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Lol, you fraud.

You've slipped up a few times but have artfully tried to cover your tracks, and almost succeeded.

Time to drop the act bucko.

You are a deflector and a dissembler and you are lying about your lack of knowledge regarding Antifa. You know exactly who they are and what they represent and I would guess that you pretty much condone their actions and believe their Communist rhetoric.

You are good though I'll give you that. Between reading and posting on this thread you've apparently done a ton of research and now know all about Antifa, Proud Boys and the reporter. Suuuuuure lol.

So far you've talked crap about Proud Boys and Andy Ngo in a pretty subtle and clever way granted. But haven't done the same with Pantyfa. Oops.

You're busted. Just stop lying and own your beliefs, as repugnant as may be Comrade. You are good but not good enough.

Should have had your paymaster proofread your posts to avoid outing yourself.
edit on 30-6-2019 by JohnS23 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
The liberal left Democrats enjoy antifa and their actions.
They laugh at the TV when conservatives are attacked.

And want to talk about protection...the liberal mayors have ordered police to stand down to antifa and let them destroy property and assault people to a certain level.

At 1 event i am watching about 150 antifa curse at people block traffic, act like animals while wearing full body armor and carrying long stakes.

On the other side are about 50 nationalist and veterans holding American flags . For about an hour the nationalist were surrounded, spat on, poked at with sticks. Flags ripped from their hands.

And the police are standing there watching the whole thing. Old man get a flagged ripped from his hands and knocked down. Some ask the police for help and are constantly ignored.

So after a hour of this the nationalist get about 30 men to bull rush the antifa mob. To help get the women and children out.

These 30 men start taking the sticks from antifa and pushing them back. It was not even a minute that went by and at the first instance antifa was getting pummeled.

2 officers step right In front of antifa and start shooting the nationalist crowd with salt pellets.

It was strange.

For an hour we were watching people dressed in black wearing body armor spit on and rip the flag from people's hands.

Then the second they fight back the cops push them back....

It was baffling but enlightening to see who plays for what side.

You would think police would not protect groups that chant to kill them...but they are just pawns of liberal mayors carrying out orders.

And if those orders are to let some groups get away with more then others....then this is a clear case.

Police need a bigger backbone today

You are describing pretty much every confrontation between the 2 groups.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why does ANTIFA hate Gay Asians?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Just saw this story, was actually going to post it on here. What happened to Andy is inexcusable. Antifa is a terrorist organization, and the leftist media are excusing them.

Tim Pool covers this story as well.

Antifa Brutally Beat Andy Ngo, He's Hospitalized With Brain Hemorrhage, Media Leftists Excuse Antifa

Disclaimer on Tim Pool: He is not a Trump supporter, he actually supports Andrew yang. So classifying him as "far right" is false when he still sides with the democrats to some extent. With that said, i like Tim Pool and his centrist slightly left point of view. Though I don't agree with everything he says, he does make alot of good points.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That is a VERY good question.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,"

"Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

Be honest, nobody in this thread cares about that reporter. It just one more excuse for these little get-togethers.

Peace

Peace

You don't speak for me nor for others who have posted on here. Just saying.
edit on th2019000000Sundayth000000Sun, 30 Jun 2019 10:00:49 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 30 Jun 2019 10:00:49 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
Ok I admit it, I am stupid when it comes to the "proud boys" are they not "white nationalist" that is the term correct?

am I wrong?

When did Korean become white? I am so confused now, who am I supposed to hate? is antifa supposed to be unamerican or are they against fascism? I thought atifa was against bigots, rascists and white supremists.

now the group that is against all those things is now, all those things.

I do not believe white natinalists would defend or befriend a Korean, unless there are now blacks in the KKK ( it is a new century and all so I could be wrong) I know some people get to pick their gender, so I supose blacks can identify as white, and be part of the KKK (my hispanic ex-wife does, I know that)

can I identify as a nuclear weapon in public so no one is suprised if I blow up??

yes the blast radius will be Huge, however I have warned you, in writing, so it's all good, now.

Proud Boys are a multiracial group that has many gay members. They believe in the Constitution and most importantly the 1st Amendment. The pretty much never initiate the violence but aren't afraid to use it either. The are the only group that consistently stands up to the jack booted Communist scum called Antifa.

They are NOT White Nationalists.

NOT racist as a group.

They believe the West is the best.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Be honest, everyone in this thread except me cares about that reporter. It just one more excuse for these little get-togethers.

Peace

Peace

Fixed it for ya..

Enjoy those milkshakes.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Gojira54

Why?

Peace

ETA: one line posts a frowned upon

Only if they do not contribute to the content of the thread.

Wish people would learn that.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnS23

Gee thanks....like I said in my first post I don't care for any of this stuff and the first research I did on Antifa was this morning.

I actually never heard of proud boys but learned a lot reading up on the subject.

I might have missed a couple of things but I like to share the things I find and learn some. I learned that most people on political threads have this notion of lumping stuff into left or right boxes.

To be completely honest, I came into the thread because I saw my good friend Chadwickus being treated somewhat unfriendly.

As for myself, I guess you could say I'm a social democrat (D66 voter) and I have no idea where that places my on your political spectrum.

I do enjoy these political threads more and more because it is so easy to get responses. Especially if you go against the political direction of the OP.

I will stand by what I said, this butthurt journalist was looking for trouble and found it. The outrage over the "wounds" that a normal saturday night fight would cause are understandable and I also understand it is disgusting that this would happen to a unbias objective journalist by people who belong to a group and therefor justify the condemning of the whole group...

Anyway...it was fun and I learned a lot on this otherwise boring sunday.

Peace
edit on 30-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The video which comes up with the article is about a turtle hatching!!

Well that's not necessarily true now is it as I just opened up the link and there are two videos. The headline video is the ANTIFA crowd. The 2nd video is turtles. So why so disingenuous? Please go back and and state the facts as presented!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Re-writing history....right, so me saying that white supremacists, are the extreme end of the right and antifa, are the extreme end of the left is re-writing history?

I place them both in the same category, sorry if that’s not kewl with you.

White supremacists have traditionally aligned with the left. The klan was created by Democrats. Hillary Clinton's mentor was a grand wizard in the klan (it counts since we're going to hold the far past against anyone), you may have heard of him. The "southern Strategy" was an answer to the Democrats "Solid South". The parties did not switch, the lefts more extreme southern Democrats infiltrated the right, to change public opinion about the right, since the left was losing ground in the formerly "Solid South".

Its all there. Catch it before its rewritten.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Well it sounds like you’re grabbing your 25 cent ball and going home.

You know I’m right about white supremacists and antifa, and can’t admit it.

You are correct if you stated that antifa is an orwellian name as these terroris use fascist tactics to achieve their goals. Anyone who resorts to violence to promote their political agenda should be stuck in Gitmo. Those that support them should go too as they are enabling the terrorists and are hence just as much fascist scumbags as the terrorists. How anyone can look at themselves in the mirror while supporting hate groups is beyond me.
edit on 30-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Peace

Peace

Pathetic, as usual.

Go on, applaud violent thugs you seem to know everything about while not knowing anything about.

And go on, grin behind your monitor, with spittle slithering down your chin as you giggle "Hur hur I dun triggered him."

You didn't do squat. This is the natural reaction normal people have to the actions witnessed. I'd have been just as pissed off had it been one of your lot mobbed by a bunch of right wing twats. Difference is...

I'll still speak against it, and unlike you, won't justify it or attempt to lessen the act.

Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Also, antifa isn’t “the left”

Same as white supremacists aren’t “the right”

Right?

You seem to just be blowing this off as if you have no problem with it. Are you for violence against journalists?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Obviously, they are appropriating white anglo saxon nerd manga and D&D cultural traits.

I mean, this is how ANTIFA started, long long ago, in a back room far far away, when the first leader was revealed.

edit on 30-6-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
How is this not a bunch of immature little leftist children throwing a tantrum???

Are these adults???

I think not!

ETA - I fear for our youth's future!

Fear not. These are spoiled privileged kids who, once they are forced to fend for themselves, will be living on the streets of Cali's finest cities pissing and crapping where they stand and looking for a handout. Politics will be the least of their worries.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join