It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa attacks journalist in Portland

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: DBCowboy

I’m only disagreeing with you because I’m bored and it’s fun.

Sure Lenin.

Whatever gets you through the night-ski.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: scolai

This is exactly what the leftist want

They set up a situation where anyone who disagrees with them is silent or beaten by a mob in the street, and when people have enough and fight back, they will point to those fighting back as the aggressors that need to be cracked down on
They certainly love playing Victim and will justify anything in order to push that perception as well.
If twitter is any indicator, they all got ratio'd to hell and back again.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Kowtow and show how scared you are. Let them win. Ugh. F that.
edit on 29-6-2019 by BoscoMoney because: ca ac

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Portland cement is very high pH, and quite corrosive. I had some on my hands for several minutes while repairing my koi pond. It leaked through a tear in the gloves. My hand was pretty much a peeling skin mess. It took weeks to heal

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
These sorts of things always seem to happen in places where people are so open minded that their brains have fallen out. This is the state where Dem governor what's her name sent the state police to drag republican senators into the legislature for a quorum so they could whip up a carbon tax.
I note that Antifa fascists never attack anyone where there is a decent chance that they can defend themselves. They also don't seem to pick on stout good ol' boys but prefer to go after the limping antelopes of old people or single out smaller folks to attack.
I stay away from demonstrations and such but being an old man who occasionally uses a cane, should I ever be attacked, I will retreat as best I can. If they corner me, I'll fire a warning shot through one of them and that should send the rest elsewhere. Then I can limp off home undisturbed by the twits with cow pies for brains.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

But hey throwing milkshakes is fun!

Ask burger king! Ask Carlos Maza! Ask any number of leftists who took great joy in it.

Don’t you realize it the fault of conservatives for wanting to be in public, they have to be shamed by throwing things at them

And if predictability that escalates to chemical attacks, well hey, it’s trump and the conservatives fault anyways

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Grambler

How soon before those milkshakes with cement...become acid?

Might as well be...

Skin contact: The Portland cement in this product can cause serious, potentially irreversible damage to skin, eye, respiratory and digestive tracts due to chemical (caustic) burns, including third degree burns. Burns from Portland cement may not cause immediate pain or discomfort. You cannot rely on pain to alert you to cement burns.

Somewhere in the universe there is a countdown timer ticking. It is counting down to the time where some white old man starts to get beaten by antifa members and puts 13 rounds of Hornaday 45 ACP into people.

I know it, you know it the left leadership knows it.

In fact, they are counting on it.

~sigh~

Hopefully if that happens the 13 rounds hit 13 different Antifa targets and it happens anyplace else but on the left coast...

"I was afraid for my life".

Judge, "case dismissed"

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yes, it does have a high pH when in solution. Bases are very corrosive to flesh [lye is a strong base] and start hydrolyzing it immediately. That slippery feel when you get some on you is hydrolyzed protein.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The problem is the way these things are reported by the (left leaning) media. I am in NYC and the local news just said that antifa and the proud boys got into a clash in Portland and made both sides seem equally culpable. Were the proud boys even there? No mention at all of the journalist or his injuries.

Hard to win when the left controls the narrative.

link   
According to Andy Ngo's lawyer, he suffered a brain bleed.

Harmeet K. Dhillon
‏Verified account @pnjaban

Harmeet K. Dhillon Retweeted Andy Ngo

Update to @MrAndyNgo supporters — he is being admitted to the hospital overnight as a result of a brain bleed. You sick “journalists” and other hacks gloating about this should be ashamed. As for the rest, please pray for @MrAndyNgo who we need back in health — brave man!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

twitter.com...

Remember, Cnn thinks antifa is worth defending.

Vox writer that was supported by much of the msm thought we should cause conservatives ti be afraid to gather in public by throwing milkshakes at them

But twitters ok with this violence.

So for those keeping score, call a gay person a name, get punished by twitter.

Encourage violence against a political group that leads to a gay man getting a brain bleed; not only are you not punished, you get to direct twitter in who to censor!

link   

And that means we just stand idly by and let them do it? The Portland police are castrated by the local government. They are not allowed to arrest antifa members while in commission of assault in the third degree.

I’m not advocating for anything excessive. I’m just saying that we can operate within the legal boundaries to arrest them if the police won’t. I can’t stand to watch another video of someone being pummeled by masked thugs, for simply wearing a hat or a shirt, or just for reporting the actions of these terrorists in a negative light.

You can be passive if you want and just let these things happen. That is your right. If this ever happens in my presence though, someone is going to jail.

link   
But uhhhhmm weren't we all for looking a bit further than the surface here on ATS?

I could wear a "make America great again" cap and throw stones at people that doesn't automatically mean Trump supporters throw stones, right?

Did they catch and profile the actual people involved?

"Well they wore antifa clothes, and were shouting antifa things"..

I do not care for antifa, left, right or any of the stuff and am a fond believer of peacefull sollutions but ATS used to be more about looking a bit deeper than what the msm is feeding the public.

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Around here terrorists like Antifa would first be politely reminded how civil people act, and when it got out of hand it would quickly be mopped up like sh#t on the sole of someones boot. Quick fast in a hurry. NO problem. These people hide in like minded big cities afraid to venture out because they know theyd have their azzes handed to them outside of them.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

The problem is the way these things are reported by the (left leaning) media. I am in NYC and the local news just said that antifa and the proud boys got into a clash in Portland and made both sides seem equally culpable. Were the proud boys even there? No mention at all of the journalist or his injuries.

Hard to win when the left controls the narrative.

Of course.

As I say in my videos all of the time, the establishment left controls all of the cultural isntitutions that shape our public discourse; the media, academia, the entertainment industry, and silicon valley.

They want to silence all dissent, and even downplay violence against the dissenters or outright cheer for it.

And then when the dissenters fight back, they focus on that as a reason to justify silencing them.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai

I am not recommending anything. I do what i am good at; talking to people and warning them. I tried to run for congress which cost me a lot of money.

I am just saying that when people fight back, even if its legitimate self defense, that will be used as an excuse to crack down on them.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Ngo was filiming all day. Antifa would surround him (dozens of them) follow him, say his name and milkshake him, etc.

The video shows them as a group attacking him. Maybe if it was one or two people it could be a "false flag", but this many all day?

I suppose we could say all of the attackers are secret maga people trying to make antifa look bad.,

That is as likely as they were all ai holograms projected by aliens to create division.

I chose to not focus on that

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
But uhhhhmm weren't we all for looking a bit further than the surface here on ATS?

I could wear a "make America great again" cap and throw stones at people that doesn't automatically mean Trump supporters throw stones, right?

Did they catch and profile the actual people involved?

"Well they wore antifa clothes, and were shouting antifa things"..

I do not care for antifa, left, right or any of the stuff and am a fond believer of peacefull sollutions but ATS used to be more about looking a bit deeper than what the msm is feeding the public.

Peace
Oh no, Antifa are straight up Radical left.

Your analogy of Trump supporters throwing stones doesn't exist in reality, so even as a "but what if" it's hard to visualize.

However, when one thinks of the left, immediately images of Antifa are conjured up

This is honestly too easy.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What the hell is an Antifa? I thought it was a new Macdonals shake, or a new satirical politically inspired boy band or something.

Jeez they sure are rowdy. They showed that pudgy asian guy who's boss.

But really what happened they canceled all the D@D games in Portland so they took to the streets? That's a lot of pissed of cosplayers for whatever reason.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Okay I'll take that..

It's just that I noticed for instance last month a protest was held in my corner of the world about gasdrilling and people's houses were sinking.

It was a peacefull protest at some energy company untill these "antifa" yahoos showed up. The interviewer was almost attacked and reasonable dialogue wasn't even possible. It had the sense that these people were professional protesters that got paid just to provoke.

Just a thought.

Thanks for explaining

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

For more info, antifa was sending out material before the day saying Ngo was a far right winger that was to be targeted.

So that in addition to the large amount of people involved and the actual livestream footage seems to suggest it was almost certainly antifa

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join