It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa attacks journalist in Portland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I mixed 6 bags of rapid set yesterday actually.

I sure showed those fence posts!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where have I sided with them?

Learn to read.

Let me see it in writing, Marxist-boi.

Say that you're for US-Constitutional rights, are for freedoms of ALL speech, are for the Bill of Rights (which includes owning fire arms) are for individual rights and liberties.

Prove me wrong you Marxist-loving commie.

Prove it.

Right here in this thread..

For those that are morons and are thick[shake], I hope the perps get locked up, and they get drenched with milkshakes in jail.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I love it when people like you who enjoy a bit of a troll get all upset when they get trolled.

Grow a pair.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Andy was brave walking into the soyboy playpen like that.

His gofund me has surpassed 20,000 so looks like things will be fine for him.

The media has ANTIFA and the garbage response of Portland LEO all over the headlines, this is getting traction in the worst ways possible for the Left.

Even hardcore anti-Trumpers condone the attack by leftist scum.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So you state that those who did this get punished.

Nice.

Then you attack those who would have been attacked by those with whom you wish punished.

Sorry, Stalin, not buying it.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Oregon seems like a lost cause.

Ngo (and DB) has to be 2nd guessing whether the fight is worth it.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Funny or see the same gutless pieces o sheet defending this openly fascist behaviour

“It’s ok to attack people if they disagree with us”

Kinda like Hitler really. Only he wasnt piss-weak and gutless like the ENTIRE left is today.

And did I hear someone say “If Trump loses”??? BWAAAAAH HA HA HAAAA

The dEms have most definitely already lost 2020 so, put down the Nazi-juice and maybe have a long drink of covfefe, you’ll feel better

Loser

Hey, speaking of gutless, how about addressing me directly?

And yeah, see how I said IF, not when. I reckon he’ll win, but hey, Hillary was a guaranteed win too, remember?

What’s that saying? “those that ignore history are doomed to repeat it”

You lot aren’t too bright...about as bright as those who thought Hillary was guaranteed of winning!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

Naw, we shouldn't back off because it's a "lost cause", there is plenty of support there.

I digress tho, it's a tough climb up.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Resorting to name calling.

So kewl.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

It's a beautiful state with a (majority) of people who just want to be left alone.

Sadly, Portland and Salem are determining what the state looks like.

Oregon is a perfect example if the communist-left eliminates the Electoral College.

link   

I don't think Ngo will. He seems like he's out to prove a point. He's a journalist, and if he stops now, they win. All he does is show up and document what happens. They hate him for it.

+4 more 
link   

Resorting to name calling.

So kewl.

If the jackboot fits, wear it.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Come November 3rd, 2020, I highly recommend that anyone living in any of these large, progressive cities vote early and take off for somewhere else. We have not seen violence like this in my lifetime, where groups are free to harass and physically assault others over ideological differences. The police will not help, but trust me they will certainly assist Antifa or any other progressive vigilante group who is attacked in response.

A better idea is to get out before the election and vote in one's new home, but I understand not everyone can do that.

Donald Trump will be elected to a second term. The result will be chaos like we have never witnessed, There will be literal riots in the streets, and anyone unlucky enough to be caught in them may not make to through to the next sunrise. it won't be milkshakes... it will be tear gas, smoke bombs, Molotov cocktails, and acid. If Trump is smart, he will be holed up in Mar-a-lago instead of the White House... I'm not sure even that security can protect him.

I will be voting early in the day and staying home that night, even out here in the sticks. The cities will certainly not be safe once the news feeds call the election for Trump, and that may be fairly early. I don't know how long it will last, but I expect the bloodshed to be epic.

Those reading this who are thinking, "I'm safe because I'm not a Trump supporter," are in for a shock as well. Once the fuse is lit, the violence will overtake anyone who is in its path... ideology will not matter any more. You may look like a Trump supporter to someone, and that will be enough. Those who poo-poo it as the ramblings of a daft redneck are taking their lives into their own hands. Violence does not disappear without being forced to do so, and no one is trying to force this violence to end. It will grow and continue until the people have had enough and stand up to Antifa once and for all.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

It fits you perfectly.

You’re good to read when you’re not triggered,

Not so much when you’re like this.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

ORS 133.225, for all of you patriots out in Oregon.

ORS 161.255, for the particularly brave.

If the police won’t (or can’t, as the case may be) act in the commission of an assault in the third degree, which is a class C felony in the State of Oregon, then I believe that the militia needs to step in and act as the police.

“I, (name), do solemnly affirm I will support the Constitutions of the United States and of the State of Oregon, the Charter of the City of Portland and its laws; I will faithfully, honestly and ethically perform my duties as (office) during my continuance therein.“

-Portland Police oath of office

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

It fits you perfectly.

You’re good to read when you’re not triggered,

Not so much when you’re like this.

I'm always triggered, Stalin.

It's my secret curse.

But I always side on the side of freedom and rights and liberties.

So if you're disagreeing with me, then guess what, Comrade Hatey? You're siding with the authoritarians.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I sure showed those fence posts!

Tackling your intellectual equals, I see...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Alex Jones, is that you??

No more NWO or FEMA camps?

Now it’s the progressives!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I’m only disagreeing with you because I’m bored and it’s fun.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Yep, for sure.

Oh you zinged me there!

Look out antifa!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai

This is exactly what the leftist want

They set up a situation where anyone who disagrees with them is silent or beaten by a mob in the street, and when people have enough and fight back, they will point to those fighting back as the aggressors that need to be cracked down on

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join